Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

I love to game, League of legends, World of Warcraft, Smite,Minecraft,Starcraft 2. I'm funny too! add me if you wanna talk and play a game. Let's see whats my username....  aha.... Sapphiresonicpony

Just like the forums

Brohoof to you all /)

• 2 weeks later...

Kyosuke.konpaku1, feel free to add me if you like discussing things Anime, Video game, and anything art related! *Please don't add me if you are older than 18* O~n~O

(edited)

My Skype name is twilightfire86 just feel free to add me. I am willing to talk about anything anypony wants to talk about be it anime to giving advice.

Edit: my picture on Skype is Dr. Hooves and the name that will pop up is TwilightFire Hellscythe. Possibly will be used for cards against humanity with the voice chat

Edited by TwilightFire

May as well post my updated skype here seeing as I'm on it a lot more. Add Rukifielth_schmoopy. My current display name will be Princess Celestia. e.e

Will it be alright if I can add you?

• Brohoof 1

My skype ID is nate6014 I don't get notifications from it on my phone for some reason though so I may not reply for a while but I'll try to check in on it often. I also have kik nate6014 and the LINE zenith6014 app if anyone wants to add my on those

• Brohoof 1

My Skype username: AaronAllBlacks

I'm willing to talk to anyone, here's some hobbies so you can know me beforehand:

-Rugby Player (Two consecutive years of being on the league champion team and defensive player of the year)

-Programmer (Visual basic, C++, C#, Unity)

-Philospher (Freiderich Nietzsche, David Hume, Utilitarianism, Humanism, and Solipsism)

-40K Player (Tabletop & RPGs)

And here's my personality traits:

-Open-Minded (I'm very unbiased)

-A Realist (I get called pessimistic xD)

-Outgoing (I like to have fun)

Well, my skype name is tik08770 or if that doesn't work, try Periodic_MG. I mostly online all of the time and I would reply to everyone except, when I passed out. (Yes, I don't sleep.) I mostly want to do a skype call because I want to improve my English (I'm Thai), but text are fine too. My interest are everything about MLP, also, music and drawing. So, feel free to add me I won't bite.

Skype username: theassassinscurse

Just letting you know now that I'm more talkative in a group than one on one.

Also before adding me do let me know who you are on the forums and I'd very much prefer it if you're over the age 17.