Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

mathew.plaza (Mathew 1T)

My profile picture is a trumpet. I don't use Skype often because I have no one to talk to most of the time, so I guess I need some more friends on there.

My Skype ID is “liapardus”, you may add me whenever you want. I always glad to meet new bronies or pegasisters. :)

(edited)

I have Skype, which is you can contact me further with you as "Allen AcNguyen". :D

Edited by Allen AcNguyen

There is a group for the summer dedicated to making bronies meet one another, where we talk about random subjects such as gaming, TV, and other types of media, like fan fiction! So, this is a group for making good memories and making best friends. Please join us!

• Brohoof 1

There is a group for the summer dedicated to making bronies meet one another, where we talk about random subjects such as gaming, TV, and other types of media, like fan fiction! So, this is a group for making good memories and making best friends. Please join us!

Sounds like a great idea! I've merged your topic with the official Skype exchange thread. Thanks for understanding, bro. 

• Brohoof 1

Huh, I thought I posted in this awhile ago. Guess not.

My skype is: supremecommandersturm

Anyone and everyone is welcome to add me, but it's preferable if you say who you are on the forums just so I know that's how you found me.

• Brohoof 1

My Skype is "game.developerrd".
I am friendly, very open, often online and you can speak(or write) with me about everything: problems, TV Shows(I watch a lot of them), games, etc. I am free to play every game(LoL, Minecraft, Terraria, etc), I have a gaming PC and good internet speed for keeping servers.
Even with school, TV Shows, programming I'm still bored, so feel free to add me.

My skype adress is T2KoGy

I like talking about basically everything.

I'm interested in many many things.

And I like talking to people in general.

:)

All I don't like is politics and sosciety stuff.

:eww:

nightshadowx95

with a display name of "NightShadow".

Please post who you are also. I will add if you don't, I just like to know who's adding me.

I feel like I need more friends to talk to so here's my Skype username

vvblitzvv

I play Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 a lot and have a fair interest in Pokemon. Though I might be getting a summer job VERY soon and combined with summer school, I might have no time to talk. Just a heads up.

I changed mine just now, because I quit my old community under sort of bad terms.

Please add me so I can build up a contact list:

n7.brony

My Current name is Mini Frogberry, though for a direct search look for crabnicholsonmotherfucker (Pardon the name, I made it a long time ago and I have too many contacts to really transfer to a new account)

I love to roleplay but I'm also good with just talking to people ^_^

I am 'syrikaru' on skype. Add me, talk to me, but please avoid voice chat. I am also on Steam: luxypony.

I occasionally play video games, though not many multiplayer. I may play some with you if you interest me in it. Otherwise, I am down to talk.