princess luna is second best pony 

After whom, may I ask thee?

• Brohoof 2

"Life is not about success or making others happy, but about being happy in the process" - Plato's Pony

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato

"Night.  Fear and Darkness in one sense.  Peace and Tranquility in another" - Plato's Pony

G3 Minty makes Pinky (from Pinky & the Brain, not MLP) look like an intellectual.  This is not hate, she's not mean or bad.  She's just one of those people, give her a hockey puck for Xmas & she would spend a week trying  to get it open so she could get the socks out.

Human Luna

img-3343198-1-6b3eb09c887db3e70cdcf40ec8

Here's the link if you cannot see it. http://twentypercentcooler.net/data/6b/3e/6b3eb09c887db3e70cdcf40ec86d4fe0.png

Very ancient greek looking. She could be one of the greek goddesses in this picture. I Like It! Greek stuff always fascinates me. 

• Brohoof 1

Here is my ponysona Lee! An interesting character, by all accounts.

The split minded adventurer David Pocket is here with Poe to keep him company. (Both in need of very heavy editing :/ )

img-20806-1-img-20806-1-8.jpg

Also, here's my: Johari Window

I don't know, but this picture is funny:

post-30335-0-45100700-1419152789_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Yay! Princess Celestia Riding on Princess Luna:

post-30335-0-35580700-1419187354_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Did I ever tell you guys of the time I had that dream where I made out with Luna?

Go vote for Luna!!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/117121-the-most-attractive-pony-tournament-2015/

Luna's tied for second place right now, with 11 votes, but we can push her up into first!!

• Brohoof 2

"Life is not about success or making others happy, but about being happy in the process" - Plato's Pony

"Night.  Fear and Darkness in one sense.  Peace and Tranquility in another" - Plato's Pony

YAY!!!

By the way, I WANT THIS CAR!!!

img-3352961-1-forza_4_mlp_vip_s_2_prince

Holy shit, that's a sweet custom paint job.  Probably costs a fortune!!

• Brohoof 1

Did I ever tell you guys of the time I had that dream where I made out with Luna?

Go vote for Luna!!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/117121-the-most-attractive-pony-tournament-2015/

Luna's tied for second place right now, with 11 votes, but we can push her up into first!!

I didnt even know about this, thanks for telling us.

And of course i have to vote for Luna! I hope she ends up winning this thing!

788713__safe_solo_princess+luna_blushing

I got on at the right time and everything and forgot to post the picture!

attachicon.gifluna christmas 22.jpg

I want one so bad! Your so lucky 

• Brohoof 5

luna_by_sullycita-d6utq6a.gif