Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lets talk about architecture.

Wonka

The architecture of the show, that is. I haven't seen one thread about it, so why not have one?

To start, I find the architecture to be the nicest I've seen in a while, and it has been some of the only times that I've been able to call buildings and whatnot "eye candy." What say you about how the looks of it?

Edited by Wonka

I adore the architecture of Canterlot and Manehatten that we've seen thus far. A nice blend of fantasy and turn of the 20th century.

The architecture in Ponyville is also fairly interesting, albiet a little bit confusing when it comes to the thatched roofs. Why use so much thatch when they can obviously build more normal, practical roofs? We even see some in Winter Wrap-Up when they shovel snow off a slanted roof.

Overall, I have to say the show's architecture is definitely interesting.

The Ponyville Architecture is typical in a mixed Eurasia village. Canterlot has the castle architecture of medieval Europe. Manehattan is like the real life counterpart, with the old Neo-Gothic architecture in perfect harmony with modern curtain wall glass towers, and Turn of the century buildings. I am an architect nut BTW. Edited by Samthelegoman