Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The best dessert you have ever made

IceCharmer

So I came up with this idea while baking a tres leches cake and I thought to myself hmm this would make a great topic. So just say what has been the best dessert you have ever made, how long it took to make, and say how did you make it.

I usually don't cook, but the best dessert I made I learned from my college aunt laugh.png . You just get a tall glass, fill it with ice cream, Chocolate bars(or of your choosing), chocolate syrup, and peanut butter and mix it. It is amazing, and takes like 5 minutes to make.

• Brohoof 1

The only unique dessert I can think of that I made is a kind of sundae I invented. It's easy to make, and really good. I call it an Animal Crossing Sundae. You just take as much vanilla ice cream as you want, stick animal crackers around in it, and drench it in chocolate sauce.

Mmmm... I haven't had one in a long time.

Despite the fact that I love cooking I haven't really dabble too much into baking or general dessert making when I have done so though I have shown that am just as capable as cooking virtually anything else. I suppose the best I can remember is making homemade chocolate chip cookies. I would have liked to have said homemade cannoli's but my aunt did most of the work while I just stuffed them which is the easy part.

A Junior's-style cheesecake that Mom and I co-made not long ago. (Don't remember how long it took to make, though.) It's a tangy cheesecake with some chocolate, vanilla bean extract, and a little lemon zest to make it a little sour. For our base, we used whole grain graham crackers smashed, crumbled, and patted with the back of a flat measuring cup. The final result is very dense, but so worth it! Easily the best cheesecake I've ever had and possibly the best dessert we've ever made, period!

Edited by Dark Qiviut

The best dessert that I ever made was, a banana creme pie with chocolate. It was pretty much so sweet and worth it, even if it took me about 2 hours to make.

creme brulee....period...end of thread

lol...but seriously CB is the best dessert in the history of Earth IMO..crunchy top, smooth center, maybe add some sliced and carmalized pears on top...i've made creme brulee many time...always love it

One time I made  Kahlua espresso bars... they were awesome If any pony wants the recipe, I'd be happy to share it

It tastes  like a piece of chocolate wrapped in a coffee bean soaked with a weak alcohol covered in a sugary coffeey frosting

to put it simply... flavor-gasm

• Brohoof 1

The best desert I have ever made by myself is cereal. You just pour the cereal into a bowl or cup and add milk. Very quick and very delicious. Every once in a while I would eat cereal after dinner. 

I made hot chocolate, but I melted my whip cream into it (by accident.) It makes the hot chocolate so creamy! I've done it every since, even though its a waste of power and whip cream... :V

The best thing I can bake (and my fav desert) has to be buiscuits.

I use this recipie with self raising flower that makes then buiscuits really light and fluffy then finish them off with generous helping's of icing and sprinkles or chocolate drops.

mmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmm <3

Normally I'd mention one of the many Russian cuisines I know how to prepare, but I'll change it up. :P

My friend that I've been staying with has taught me how to make "Baked Alaska" and I find it is an awesome dessert for a group of large people especially for a celebration of some kind.

I recently make a small Baked Alaska and I normally don't indulge in any junk foods so it was rather delicious.

• Brohoof 1

Carrot cake.

I took some baby carrots, a pre-made sponge cake, and stuck the carrots in it so they poked out on the top.

This is my idea of fine cuisine and my cooking skills in summary.

Mmmm a frosting covered chocolate-chip cookie... :P Something like this... I suppose... stuff on the inside as well... Gosh, I should have never posted this... tumblr all over again...

cookies,chocolate,chip,cookies,frosting,

(edited)

Man all of these desserts sound really good the best dessert I have ever made is a tres leches cake. What you do is you take 3 different creams and you combine them with cake batter and you have three layers of cream milk and cake batter it is so good. And It takes about 3 hours to make.

Edited by IceCharmer

Oh I love baking. I have a passion for it. Um, I would have to say when me and my old friend baked this DELISHIOUS cake. It was yellow cake with chocolate icing with sprinkles. Sounds simple, but we made it home made, not from the box. It was very good and very moist and chewy. That's how I love my desserts.

I once made what I called a "Cherry Blossom Cake". It was basically a vanilla cake with chopped cherries and cherry juice mixed in. (It even had cherry juice mixed into the icing!) 

all I can say it was the thickest, most filling, and undoubtedly the best tasting cake I have ever made. I should try making it again.

Best dessert huh?

EVERYTHING.

And when I say everything, I mean everything I could find in my kitchen at the time that just so happened to contain sugar dumped into a huge bowl of cookie dough. 

BEST THING THAT I'VE EATEN SINCE FOREEEVVVERRRRR!!!! biggrin.png

*Just goes to show ya how insane I am. :P*

man everything up here sound really delicious I kinda want to get the recipes from you guys so that I could try them out because I want to taste what you guys posted up here. 

• 8 months later...