Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Hunger Games - MLP version?

Imagine

...I've read the first book, and I'm about 25% into the second book, and I've seen the movie, so....I was thinking, maybe.....we could....make a pony version of it. I know plenty about it, and if I end up making it, well, YAY! And this will be my first roleplay if I end up making it.

...I've read the first book, and I'm about 25% into the second book, and I've seen the movie, so....I was thinking, maybe.....we could....make a pony version of it. I know plenty about it, and if I end up making it, well, YAY! And this will be my first roleplay if I end up making it.

It would be a bit odd, considering there ponies and ponies don't usually kill eachother, but I guess it could be done if executed properly. I might be interested.

Well, okay, but, yeah, I think you are right, ponies DON'T generally kill each other. Buuttt.....its like the original book, Equestria goes down, including Celestia, and the others, rising back up as [can't think of a name yet] and the ponies don't know any better than to just make a rich place, and a bunch of other piece of !@#$ places, and then they kill each other in an arena. :P

Okay, thanks. smile.png

I'll make the searching thing a little later.

and I'll do that, Can't wait! ^o^

So...Yeah...I'll go do that...

Problem is, people don't like having their OCs die. That being said, I wouldn't be opposed to it. My OC's in the signature. I'm assuming district 3 or 5 for him.

Hello!

Yes yes, this is my first post in the Roleplay section! Thank you, thank you! :P

Now, it's a great idea, but it's not new... I've seen countless people trying to plan it out but it never got executed...

Now...

tumblr_m1ebke5eeU1r2jlf3o1_500.gif

I made an old RP of it, a really old RP, it died off when I stopped posting after lots of godmodding xD

You should establish some rules, if you want you could take a look at my old OOC for the RP

I'm interested in this RP.

I might join if I have some time, not so sure about it though.

I have read all the books and would like to participate! I am a black mare with big green eyes and is a copy of Kati's ever den! I love Kati's so much I was her for Halloween 2 years ago! I'm 14! Her name is Olive! She is a Pegasus!)

Edited by RainbowDash1013

I have read all the books and would like to participate! I am a black mare with big green eyes and is a copy of Kati's ever den! I love Kati's so much I was her for Halloween 2 years ago! I'm 14! Her name is Olive! She is a Pegasus!)

...Katniss Everdeen? You do know her name's Katniss, right?

And Pegasi aren't really good with bows.

Okay, thanks everypony, and the tips, too. And I do understand that people don't like having their OC's die, but you know, you can always just make an oc for this and let him/her stay dead. It's just an idea, though.

Crikey.

Alright, I was in one of these a while ago and died right off the bat. Let's see if my survivability has improved...

Using Red Alert, link in signature.

I don't mind my of dieing! That's why I joined! And Katniss Everdeen is her full name dumby! Read the books!)

I don't mind my of dieing! That's why I joined! And Katniss Everdeen is her full name dumby! Read the books!)

O...

Kay then. I know who dies first.

When will it start, by the way? May as well get this over with now.

Alright, I guess I'll go put the searching forum for who's who up. So, thanks everyone for the tips, and see you there if you shall come.

And the reason why I am making it ' Searching ' is because we don't fully have everypony, yet. So, yeah, saying it again, I'm gonna go put it up.

I think Addem Up would be better in District 3, considering District 3 has to do with Electronics, since he loves all that sciency stuff, and most science can be electronics, so....yeah....Just considering.

I think Addem Up would be better in District 3, considering District 3 has to do with Electronics, since he loves all that sciency stuff, and most science can be electronics, so....yeah....Just considering.

Like I said, 3 or 5. District 5 does produce energy, and that's his main work. But 3 will probably be better.

Good idea, buuut, you know, maybe I'll just start fresh with an original version, and maybe IF we finish this, then I could make another Hunger Games Pony Thing, but with a different idea.