Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Join the NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC!

xDARTHWOLFx

Wow. What a wild and vivid imagination. Everyone joined in on it too. It's too bad it was just a simulation. Luna wanted to make you were all ready, but I think we still need more recruits. Also, everyone should have their Lunar Republic ID cards. All new recruits should get one as well.

My picture is that way for security reasons.

MrDashIDF_zpsdc82af3b.png

MrDashIDB_zpsad651525.png

The back of my card is different from most.

Learn how to make your own here: http://jeurobrony.deviantart.com/art/The-New-Lunar-Republic-Identity-Card-300366217

Or if you're lazy, have me do it. I just need your; Birthdate, Name, Surname, Gender, Species (P=Pegasus, E=Earth Pony, U=Unicorn, A=Alicorn, H=Human, G=Griffin, D=Dragon, Z=Zebra), Picture. If you want a back with signature. Only those with a higher level clearance will not have the regulations on the back. I don't know what to call it, the back will be mostly blank if you have a high clearance level. You can provide me with that information through PM.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'll gladly join! i'm a big Luna fan so yeah no questions there and my o.c Ghostshine lives in the everfree anyway so anyway this is really cool! and i am so with the new lunar republic!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...