Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking drawing requests

MuLeKsI

Would you mind doing a drawing of one of my OCs, Snow Shine (a white female pony with a broken horn and a blue mane), standing next to, and talking to Chrysalis, please? Wow, that's a mouthful. :P

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

I finished your request. Sorry it took some time, I decided to try out a new style, so it took a while to get used to it.

Anyways, I think it turned out pretty awesome. (If you don't think so, just PM me and I'll make you another one since I used an experimental style)

Here it is, hope you like it

attachicon.gifClick.png

I love it, I may use it as my avatar on this site if that's alright. Thank you for drawing my OC for me, I appreciate it, I feel I should do something for you, but what...Oh well. 

Hey I love it so much, do you think you can draw my other three OCs, all three of them is based off my family.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/chord-r3659 that's one

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/white-strip-r3658 that's two and the last one.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shift-r3661 I hope you say yes, if you think this is too much then don't do it. No sweat.

(edited)

You're a really good artist. I recently set up a facebook page for my OC Diamond And I've been looking for some more art of her to post...maybe as a cover photo or something.
Anywho, I'd love it if you could make a picture of Diamond in the first style or maybe third style...

Here are a couple pictures of her...

kcP1V.png 

FuZc3xz.jpg

Edited by ~Fire Sky~

Aww! These are cute!

Could you please do either Evening Glory or Wispent? I need some more art of both of them and your art is too cute to resist :3

They can be located in my signature.

Thanks and good luck!

Hey you can drop my previous request, but may I ask you make that same OC pony look like a shadowBolt that'll be awesome it'll fit with my user name if you would.

(edited)

I love your art style o:.when you have time could you draw starry night c:?.example one please :D. Here are some reference pictures c:.

starry_night_by_stationmastergaming-d6ed

img-1671503-1-34flc7p.jpgimg-1671503-2-post-9057-0-02855000-13742

img-1671503-3-post-9057-0-51079200-13742

Edited by StarryNight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ooo I would like to give you a go if you don't mind. Could you draw my Oc, Meizuno? The Image will be posted down below! I wish the best of luck to you!

EDIT: Oh and I forgot Style 1 please!

Hey! Finally finished your request of your OC Meizuno, in style 1 as you wished.

Took a while to finish it xD

Anyways, here it is. I hope you like it.

post-8626-0-78516900-1376181494_thumb.png

Hey! Finally finished your request of your OC Meizuno, in style 1 as you wished.

Took a while to finish it xD

Anyways, here it is. I hope you like it.

attachicon.gifMeizuno.png

Thank you very much! It looks wonderful, I love the breeze of her hair and the style so much! Thank you again Muleksi, You did a great job!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey do you think you can draw my OC? I know you are extremely busy with all these people asking for requests, but I figured maybe you can do me that favor. I want him in the first style so please let me know if you can do it :) His page is in the signature, theres two refference pics there.

Hey!

Here we go, finally finished your request of your OC Ocelot. Took a while, but I hope its worth the wait.

Here it is, hope you like it:

post-8626-0-89254500-1377457136_thumb.png

post-8626-0-89254500-1377457136_thumb.png

How long does it take to draw one....? Just wondering, it seems like either a long time, or you just have a bunch of people queued up.

It does not exactly take a long time to make the drawing itself, it's just that I am busy with school and all that other good stuff most of the time.

Also, sometimes I just simply do not feel like drawing and then again, sometimes I finish more than one in a single day.

It does not exactly take a long time to make the drawing itself, it's just that I am busy with school and all that other good stuff most of the time.

Also, sometimes I just simply do not feel like drawing and then again, sometimes I finish more than one in a single day.

I may as well request one I guess. Can you draw this character right here post-19171-0-81856300-1377466055.png

Except have her in a different pose, please? Take as long as you need, I look forward to the final result.

I would like to have my OC1209068_207402012760540_738609803_n.jpg looking like hes been thought hell, (dirt and cuts alittle bit blood) with the desert digital helmet (PASGT) helmet cover, cats eye band, and the vest (coyote brown) with mag pouches, unit patch and stuff like that. (unit patch is on the vest, nothing on the uniform) uniform color is digital, tan, brown, and khaki. Also I dont need this right this second, so take your time, i'd much rather have it 5 weeks from now and it look amazing then tomorrow and it look bad, and sorry for the big request :blush:

Would you mind doing a drawing of one of my OCs, Snow Shine (a white female pony with a broken horn and a blue mane), standing next to, and talking to Chrysalis, please? Wow, that's a mouthful. :P

Hello!

Here we go, finished your request of your OC and Chrysalis. I hope you like it, I tried my best with the limited info (or did you have a reference somewhere? <_>) on your OC.

Here it is:

post-8626-0-47867400-1377535332_thumb.png

Can you draw my OC Jinx?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jinx-r4305

I want this drawn, I don't really care how long it takes, I do want anytime that is good for you. I don't wish to impose. I sound like Fluttershy.

Hey! 

Here you go, both of your requests: Your OC Click as a Shadowbolt and then your OC Jinx.

Sorry it took a bit to finish them. :P

I hope you like them:

post-8626-0-07336000-1377550920_thumb.png

post-8626-0-44379800-1377550951_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

You're a really good artist. I recently set up a facebook page for my OC Diamond And I've been looking for some more art of her to post...maybe as a cover photo or something.

Anywho, I'd love it if you could make a picture of Diamond in the first style or maybe third style...

Here are a couple pictures of her...

img-1654406-1-kcP1V.png

img-1654406-2-FuZc3xz.jpg

Here we go. I finally got the time to draw you OC Diamond.

I hope you like it, I did in the first style, kind of.

Anyways, here it is, tell me what you think. ^^

post-8626-0-82853600-1379538383_thumb.png

Are you still doing requests? If you are I have a request.

My main OC Blazing Hoof, sitting and looking towards the screen (I hope that makes sense) smiling, but with tears in his eyes (Again, hope that makes sense)

And then next to him have it say "Goodbye everypony, I'll never forget you"

Profile in my signature for a reference, thanks in advance, and sorry if parts of my request didn't make sense

Here we go. I finally got the time to draw you OC Diamond.

I hope you like it, I did in the first style, kind of.

Anyways, here it is, tell me what you think. ^^

attachicon.gifDiamond.png

Eeeeeek, she looks fantastic.

Her position and everything is awesome. My only question is...where's her cutie mark? Was there not enough room to put it on? Not that it matters all that much, she looks fantastic either way xD

Thank you so much~

Verrry.. Nice,... These style is like.. I can't really explain it, cartoon-ish.. Sketchish.. <3!. Anywho, you think you can do Dragonshy in Human forum? img-1856077-1-PFHwH7P.jpg

Testing other people styles... Anywho. For a return i can sketch you an Cutie mark sword ^^. 

Details:

Same Hoodie style

Same blackjeans

Same shoes,

Same finger frabics. (All same colors to the shoes to the hoodie ^^)

.-. Same Gloves. ( dry.png Pie... Damnit i need to go eat some pie now :/)

(Btw if you can't do these your style, pick your own!)

Changes:

Shy emo (Face): Shy like Dragonshy. 

Hair: Spiky or normal your choice. 

Skin: Like normal.

Hoodie style: Cut down to its arms, ( Not all the way to the hands)

(If you can't do these, pick your own style of pose ETC! What ever fits you ^^)

Edited by Fredbermudez

Eeeeeek, she looks fantastic.

Her position and everything is awesome. My only question is...where's her cutie mark? Was there not enough room to put it on? Not that it matters all that much, she looks fantastic either way xD

Thank you so much~

Well, the cutie mark is not there because I intended the wing to be bigger at first, but derped and forgot to put it there after changing the form of the wing.

Anyways, I am glad you like it even if it is missing the cutie mark :3