Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the best halloween costume you've ever seen?

Asher

I haven't really seen any good ones.  I was wondering if any of you guys had.

I know it's a random question.  But that's okay.  It's the point.

post-12997-0-53120400-1363873255.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Nothing  beats Boba Fett. I was Boba Fett once, about 8 years ago. I had a costume similar to this one, it might have been his fathers costume though, Bobas father. Oh well, still epic. Really wish I was younger so I could go trick or treating again and be Isaac Clarke.

38654.jpg

This on year me and GF dressed up as each other.... i had to wear a mini-skirt.... glad we never had to leave her house that day lolz. Still dont know how she got me to do it..... 

• Brohoof 1

What an odd time of year to ask such a question.

One of my coworkers from many years and several jobs back has two Yorkies. He dressed one as a wasp and the other as a spider. That was pretty awesome. First time I've seen anyone put their dog in a costume. A guy I went to school with once dressed as Richard Nixon, which wasn't so awesome as it was unusual, and a man I worked with at my last job dressed up as the most useless superhero ever - Aquaman; he pulled it off quite well though.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

i dressed up as a terrorist in my neighbor hood (i live in Australia) with a toy ak47 although it looked pretty realistic and shouted Aliyah AL Akbar when kids rocked up at the door trick or treating  that was fun 

Edited by HunterScars