MLP on Nick

Jay

Hey I was watching some Pony videos and in one they had a clip of the show and on the top right I saw what looked like the Nickoldeon logo.  DFid they put FIM on Nick?

Edited by Jay

If they actually put My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on Nickeloadeon, I would probably cut myself with a knife, but somewhere where a lot of blood won't come out, because I value my physical body that much.

Not really.

Nick is basically dying as a network that used to air good cartoons, Hasbro basically owns the rights to My Little Pony + they put FiM on one channel: The Hub, and well to top it off, I just think that My Little Pony is better off without Nick ruining it.

• Brohoof 3

The footage you saw was probably taken from FiM in another country. It airs on Mexico's equivalent of Nick for example.  I think france does too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhoJP0R2s7k&list=FLEu1AtU9uo9Zm8Y88loBiBw&index=18

German version of Art of the Dress, has the Nick Jr logo at the top.

Oh ok so I'm not crazy.. I heard that they gonna sell the right to otherb networks so I thought they give it to Nick.. Guess not.. Shoot

Not really.

Nick is basically dying as a network that used to air good cartoons, Hasbro basically owns the rights to My Little Pony + they put FiM on one channel: The Hub, and well to top it off, I just think that My Little Pony is better off without Nick ruining it.

Basically the main things that are keeping Nick afloat are the Avatar series.  Which bugs me that Korra still hasn't officially announced its start date for the second half of the first season.  Hoping that it is during the pony drought so as to give me some entertainment over the next 9 months that isn't simply rewatching old episodes of shows I've already seen.

MLP could probably save Nickelodeon, but I don't think they're gonna put it on their network. As others have said, Nick is dying, and I don't think Hasbro would let that network air their show. But I honestly have no idea.

I thought Nick has Spongebob (duh.) I mean, it has 10 seasons and I'm sure it still has a lot of fans. Anyways, I wouldn't mind MLP being  on Nick, cause then they could include it in the Kids Choice Awards, and I would totally vote.

MLP could probably save Nickelodeon, but I don't think they're gonna put it on their network. As others have said, Nick is dying, and I don't think Hasbro would let that network air their show. But I honestly have no idea.

Nick is dead, however nicktoons, airs alot of good shows including Yugioh to this day, but Nick can't be possibilty be joking if they aired that show, its owned by the Hub, but you do make a good point.

• Brohoof 1

MLP on Nick? One second.

*goes into a closet*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nickelodeon has gay cartoons like that one my bro watches Fanboy & Chumchum, I try to think of a gay cartoon, and that one comes to mind in mere seconds.

MLP on Nick? One second.

*goes into a closet*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nickelodeon has gay cartoons like that one my bro watches Fanboy & Chumchum, I try to think of a gay cartoon, and that one comes to mind in mere seconds.

There's no need to be rude hon.  I was just asking and I find my answer, it was a clip from a forian county.. I just wanta ask seeing if I was going nuts.

They wouldn't.

Hasbro has their own channel the ''HUB'' network.

I couldn't see them putting one of their most successful shows on a different TV station other than their own.

Edited by KToadstool

Season 1 of MLP:FiM replays on the Australian kids/teen channel "Boomerang" ....

I think I've watched teh first season about....5 or 6 dozen times already....

Why are people saying Nick is dying? Have they not done so well? From my perspective they haven't really aired anything noteworthy lately (besides the two Avatar series), so I guess it wouldn't really come as a shock.

Edited by Metaright