request shop Logo Request Thread

CandyRush

This is a thread for logos. You can ask for your own website, somepony else, and other things. Just ask me and I'll do it. Here is the form for the request. Also remember, all logos will be the same size. So don't ask for a size. Btw, I'll figure out the size when I do the first logo. And you can only pick one pony. It can be your OC.

Theme:

Text:

Other:

Edited by ~DerpyWhooves~

Theme: My Oc, and Fluttershy Flying together in the sky, with Derpy, and Vinyl.

Text: We can clear the sky in 9.9 seconds flat.

Other: Can you animate it, or it that to much trouble?

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Sorry but we can only take requests with one pony in it. Could you pick one of the ponies you picked. Also, I can't do a .gif. I don't have the program to do one. Or I'll have to do this complicated thing.

Sorry but we can only take requests with one pony in it. Could you pick one of the ponies you picked. Also, I can't do a .gif. I don't have the program to do one. Or I'll have to do this complicated thing.

Can the one pony be My OC then? And I totally understand about the gif thing. Thanks so much for answering me so quickly, and I can'y wait to see it! Oh, can my OC be jammin to the Beatles?

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves

Wait, do you mean logo as in... signature or profile picture or really a logo? I'm not so sure.

Anyway...

Theme: My OC jamming to some music with headphones. (if possible) If you don't want that, you can make him flying through the sky. Any would do. This is my OC http://puu.sh/2mNq4 if you can't access it, just message me. I'll give you another link.

Text: Lightning Pulse (That's my OC's name)

Other: Thanks so much! :3 You have done a great thing. It's just that I don't have time to make one myself when I have a lot of other stuff to do. img-1301084-1-sad.png

Edited by Stormz