request shop Dil's requests (Closed)

Dilarus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you do my OC Tech Reel?

Here's what he looks like -> https://www.dropbox....o/Tech Reel.png

And here's a crappy example of his cutie mark -> https://www.dropbox....40nuum4s/CM.png

It's basically jumbled arrow keys from a computer keyboard.

If you want, you can show him tripping/falling, he's pretty clumsy.

Or you can show him using a computer.

Thanks in advance!

-ReelyRandom

Edited by ReelyRandom

I would love it if you did a drawing of my OC!

I hope she isn't off-putting by her details and stuff...here are some references:

http://s1157.photobucket.com/user/Chigens/library/Kaynah%20the%20Serpony?sort=6&page=1

I don't have any specific pose, so whatever you feel would help you improve, do it :)

If you have any questions just ask. Thanks in advance~

I would love it if you did a drawing of my OC!

I hope she isn't off-putting by her details and stuff...here are some references:

http://s1157.photobucket.com/user/Chigens/library/Kaynah%20the%20Serpony?sort=6&page=1

I don't have any specific pose, so whatever you feel would help you improve, do it :)

If you have any questions just ask. Thanks in advance~

I KNEW you'd be one of the first in line, I actually drew yours in advance lol.

It's rough so I'll make an exception and do yours again in more detail.

Reely Random, I'll see what I can think up!

I was contemplating taking requests and thought I'd no doubt have to tackle the infamous serpony so I drew this on the off chance when I was in a cafe lol.

post-18085-0-15725000-1378582495_thumb.jpg

Hello!

I'd be very happy if you could do my OC Concord :).

I'd like a digital version, but if you happen to be in the mood for some traditional drawing, go right ahead :P.

Pose doesn't really matter, here's a reference!

post-10583-0-39340200-1378583045_thumb.jpg

Very nice sketching, by the way :P

Edited by Concord

Hi Ive been looking for someone to do the front of my oc (like him facing you) and for someone to make my OC shrug for my youtube channel if you could do this that would be GREAT i will give you credit in the next video. Thanks in advance here's my OC

post-19415-0-06013800-1378583016_thumb.png

Well hello there~

Typical pencil drawings? I'd have to be simply crazy to miss that one! But cut the chatter and get to the point, shall we?

I'd be most pleased if you could draw my OC Rising Star simply lying on the ground and sleeping (position up to you, why complicate one's life :P). What matters the most though is the expression, no smiles, anything. As if she was innocently sleeping completely unaware of someone's presence.

Anyway, I'm a really patient person when it comes to free things, so I can wait no matter how long it takes :] 

If you're going to accept it, I'd be most grateful. If not, well it was worth trying!~

img-1821220-1-ce21d6d5bdd2871bd69ae8aa24

*Img by Loop End

Cheers~

EDIT: As per request, although I don't know what can go wrong when drawing a sleeping char when it comes to personality etc :P Unless you want to add something by yourself~

She's a cheerful perfectionist who always aims as high as possible. Determination often speaks through her deeds, but on the outside she's still as joyful as she was in her foalhood. Lives according to the rule of "Carpe Diem". She might be a 'tiny bit' clueless at times though, a bit naive. And she always prefers to act rather than to plan.

If you really need some more details, you can find them here.

Edited by Khajiit

Plenty of REALLY interesting ponies coming forward, can't wait to sketch them all!

First up is our favorite scaled beauty (apologies to Reely Random lol yours is next)

post-18085-0-00016800-1378584468_thumb.jpg

Plenty of REALLY interesting ponies coming forward, can't wait to sketch them all!

First up is our favorite scaled beauty (apologies to Reely Random lol yours is next)

attachicon.gifSerpony.jpg

Lol, no problem. Can't wait to see what you make! This is my first oc and I just recently got into the forums. I'll be waiting :)

By the way, his vest doesn't matter. You can draw him with or without it

Edited by ReelyRandom

Next up is our resident I.T. Guy, Tech Reel!

Excuse his messy mane, he's much too busy fixing your IPs and re-routing the router that you busted because you don't know how to install a firewall!

Honestly, this guy doesn't get paid enough.

post-18085-0-31350800-1378586347_thumb.jpg

Bolero, I might have to turn down your request, he seems unnecessarily complex. I would have to redesign his armour as it looks rather restrictive (his front legs look like they wouldn't bend with the plates over his knees). His colour scheme could use a reworking too as the saturated green really clashes with the pastel blue tail. But if you're okay with me changing pretty much everything then great lol

Edited by Dilarus

Next up is our resident I.T. Guy, Tech Reel!

Excuse his messy mane, he's much too busy fixing your IPs and re-routing the router that you busted because you don't know how to install a firewall!

Honestly, this guy doesn't get paid enough.

img-1821439-1-attachicon.gifTech Reel.jpg

Bolero, I might have to turn down your request, he seems unnecessarily complex. I would have to redesign his armour as it looks rather restrictive (his front legs look like they wouldn't bend with the plates over his knees). His colour scheme could use a reworking too as the saturated green really clashes with the pastel blue tail. But if you're okay with me changing pretty much everything then great lol

Woah...He looks awesome! Don't worry about the messy mane, it looks good, and like you said he's too busy to bother with it, Lol. Thanks!

P.S. No, he doesn't get paid nearly enough  :lol:

Edited by ReelyRandom

Hello!

I'd be very happy if you could do my OC Concord :).

I'd like a digital version, but if you happen to be in the mood for some traditional drawing, go right ahead :P.

Pose doesn't really matter, here's a reference!

Very nice sketching, by the way :P

Look out mares! there's a new stud in town! This cheeky stallion is Concord but don't let the scarf fool you, he's cool even in summer!

post-18085-0-46590000-1378589316_thumb.jpg

Had a bit of fun with this handsome guy :squee:

(Concord, doesn't your OC have a cutie mark? 4shame)

Woah...He looks awesome! Don't worry about the messy mane, it looks good, and like you said he's too busy to bother with it, Lol. Thanks!

Whoa yourself, an avatar already? I'm touched! Glad you like it, the messy mane was intentional lol

Glad you liked it, always nice to be appreciated :D

Edited by Dilarus

Look out mares! there's a new stud in town! This cheeky stallion is Concord but don't let the scarf fool you, he's cool even in summer!

attachicon.gifConcord.jpg

Had a bit of fun with this handsome guy :squee:

Whoa yourself, an avatar already? I'm touched! Glad you like it, the messy mane was intentional lol

Glad you liked it, always nice to be appreciated :D

Yeah I love it, and I couldn't resist making it my profile pic as soon as possible. Somehow it was able to beat 'Mustache Pinkie', which is a big honor, Lol.

New rule, peeps!

It's great working with your OCs but please take the time to tell me about them, I don't want to draw something that clashes with their personality!

Much huggles x

Hi Ive been looking for someone to do the front of my oc (like him facing you) and for someone to make my OC shrug for my youtube channel if you could do this that would be GREAT i will give you credit in the next video. Thanks in advance here's my OC

BronyRevolution, what's your OCs name? And is that the youtube logo on their flank? Hmm kinda breaks the fourth wall so I might just leave it out if thats okay with you. The pic won't be a vector piece like the one you showed me, the best I can do is something like the Concord sketches.

New rule, peeps!

It's great working with your OCs but please take the time to tell me about them, I don't want to draw something that clashes with their personality!

Much huggles x

BronyRevolution, what's your OCs name? And is that the youtube logo on their flank? Hmm kinda breaks the fourth wall so I might just leave it out if thats okay with you. The pic won't be a vector piece like the one you showed me, the best I can do is something like the Concord sketches.

My OC's name is Bryce and yes its the youtube logo XP and this was the oc i did from pony creator i'm fine with anything you can do. 

Well hello there~

Typical pencil drawings? I'd have to be simply crazy to miss that one! But cut the chatter and get to the point, shall we?

I'd be most pleased if you could draw my OC Rising Star simply lying on the ground and sleeping (position up to you, why complicate one's life :P). What matters the most though is the expression, no smiles, anything. As if she was innocently sleeping completely unaware of someone's presence.

Anyway, I'm a really patient person when it comes to free things, so I can wait no matter how long it takes :] 

If you're going to accept it, I'd be most grateful. If not, well it was worth trying!~

img-1821220-1-ce21d6d5bdd2871bd69ae8aa24

*Img by Loop End

Cheers~

EDIT: As per request, although I don't know what can go wrong when drawing a sleeping char when it comes to personality etc :P Unless you want to add something by yourself~

She's a cheerful perfectionist who always aims as high as possible. Determination often speaks through her deeds, but on the outside she's still as joyful as she was in her foalhood. Lives according to the rule of "Carpe Diem". She might be a 'tiny bit' clueless at times though, a bit naive. And she always prefers to act rather than to plan.

If you really need some more details, you can find them here.

Unrivalled beauty when she's sleeping, inexorable energy when she's awake it's Rising Star!

Rising Star and Concord are part of the "Equestria Scarf Lovers" club, they meet every Tuesday night to discuss the latest in scarf fashion.

post-18085-0-36602200-1378593041_thumb.jpg

Well now, first things first. I loved how when I thought: "It would be nice to see it a bit bigger." and clicked to enlarge, it exploded in my face and I had to lean backwards on my armchair with words "Whoow, whoa- *Processing* Dude...!" ^^'

Secondly, I simply adore the upper left corner position. I will admit that I was a bit skeptical when this idea came to my mind at first few weeks ago, since I wasn't too fond of sleeping ponies artwork, but this one made me change my mind and actually appreciate it.

Third thing: I believe this will be great for future references too, so yeah, you can consider this client absolutely satisfied with those sketches~ Perfect.

Rising Star and Concord are part of the "Equestria Scarf Lovers" club, they meet every Tuesday night to discuss the latest in scarf fashion.

Somehow saw that one coming, given the coincidence xD Truth to be told, I can't even remember if I requested a scarf in the reference IMG up there or not... But I guess it'll become tied to her whether I want it or not... Oh dear, I'm losing control of my own OC ._.~

Nicely done, sir.

Edited by Khajiit

Bored? Stuck in front of a computer with nothing to do? Get yourself on to YouTube and Bryce will entertain you with his fabulous content!

post-18085-0-24667100-1378595205_thumb.jpg

Hope this was the kind of thing you're after. Like I said, I don't do vectors :\

Hey, would you be so kind to do two sketches for me? My character pages are on my About Me; can you draw both of my OC's Moonshower and Storm? Please take your time! :3

You know what would be neat? Could you draw my OC Pixie Dust as a human. Maybe in an exicited pose? That is if you aren't already swamped with requests. Thank you so much~

OC reference is in siggy. :3

Edited by Bronyette

I'll see what I can do but they'll be on one page, rules are rules :P

Do you have a better pic of Moonshower? she's kinda hard to make out on her page, the image is kinda small and all the purple blends together O_o

Pixie Dust was hiding in a dusty old wardrobe so she could surprise her friends but as she pushed herself up against the back board she was shocked as it gave way and she tumbled backwards. Landing on the ground she thought her prank had failed before it had begun but upon raising her hooves to her bruised head she was shocked to find they had been replaced with five wriggly digits!

Pixie Dust had turned into a human!

post-18085-0-01815600-1378600394_thumb.jpg

I saw her as a bit of a trickster and a great laugh to be around so I ran with that. Take your pick of styles lol, we got cute, sneaky and even a pony version at the bottom there :D

Also: meme parasprites!

Edited by Dilarus

Hey man :D
Could you draw Blasted Nova as a pony and human for me? As always, link is in the signature.

You can change his shade of red if you think it's too dark.

Edited by Stevenearthpony

I'll see what I can do but they'll be on one page, rules are rules :P

Do you have a better pic of Moonshower? she's kinda hard to make out on her page, the image is kinda small and all the purple blends together O_o

Pixie Dust was hiding in a dusty old wardrobe so she could surprise her friends but as she pushed herself up against the back board she was shocked as it gave way and she tumbled backwards. Landing on the ground she thought her prank had failed before it had begun but upon raising her hooves to her bruised head she was shocked to find they had been replaced with five wriggly digits!

Pixie Dust had turned into a human!

attachicon.gifPixie Dust.jpg

I saw her as a bit of a trickster and a great laugh to be around so I ran with that. Take your pick of styles lol, we got cute, sneaky and even a pony version at the bottom there :D

Also: meme parasprites!

So... AWESOME! I LOVE IT!~ Made my day right there. Its so nicely done. I wasn't expecting such a quick reply. :3 Thank you so so sooooooo much.