Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Dil's requests (Closed)

Dilarus

I'd like for you to draw my OC, Barberry. Here are two reference pictures.
This one has everything you need, such as a clear view of the cutie mark, but the mane and tail are different than how they are in this picture.

img-1792044-1-Bari_prototype.png

This reference picture has what is the general idea for his mane and tail.

img-1792044-2-Bari_sketch.png

The pose can be whatever fits, I suppose. You can read his page to get a good idea if need be.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dilarus,

I'm back with another request, if you don't mind. If you have too many other requests to work with than it doesn't matter.

So, this new request is the little brother of my first OC Tech Reel.

His name is Beta, and here's what he looks like -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1638pggrhc98fx/Beta.png

That's it so...wait a second...what's this?

New rule, peeps!

It's great working with your OCs but please take the time to tell me about them, I don't want to draw something that clashes with their personality!

Oh, well alright.

Beta, as I already said, is the little brother of Tech Reel, who he admires. He's envious of his advanced computer skills, and hopes he can be just as good one day. He's the age of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, a 'blank flank', and always looking for a way to get his cutie mark. Not any mark will do though, he wants a mark dealing with an aspect of his favorite pastime: computers. Like his older brother, he absolutely loves computers, and is determined to find something online that will earn him his mark. No game left un-played and no code left un-written.

Now that's it, can't wait to see it!

Thanks in advance!

-ReelyRandom 

Edited by ReelyRandom

Bored? Stuck in front of a computer with nothing to do? Get yourself on to YouTube and Bryce will entertain you with his fabulous content!

attachicon.gifBryce.jpg

Hope this was the kind of thing you're after. Like I said, I don't do vectors :

It was just the thing! now all i gotta do is photoshop it up add the color so he looks perfect! Thanks again your a big help! and a amazing drawer 

Ok first off, I really really love your style :3 It's so simple, yet detailed. I would really appreciate it if you did one of my OC, Inclement Blitz. She's a pegasus that's into the weather and food (so she's sort of chubby and adorable :3). She's sort of shy but once you get her going, she loves to make ponies laugh. She's scared to try new things without someone by her side. She doesn't like doing things alone, or being alone in general.

Here's a reference for her mane style and stuff

http://atillathewolfe.deviantart.com/art/Inclement-Blitz-381674571?q=gallery%3AAtillaTheWolfe&qo=1

and here's a picture of her eye style and new cutie mark

http://atillathewolfe.deviantart.com/art/My-OC-s-eye-and-new-cutie-mark-3-387925161?q=gallery%3AAtillaTheWolfe&qo=0

I sort of wanted a picture of her looking shy. And maybe one of her like smiling shyly, or sheepishly with her ears back. Just anything to make her adorable and shy looking :3 Thanks :)

Would you mind doing two ponies for me? If not you can just do grand finale for now, it's no big deal, but if you have time, would you mind doing tarot as well? They're both linked in my description

You don't need to rely on twitchy tails to predict the future, Tarot can see it all in the cards! This far-eyed Romani may be mysterious but inside beats a heart of gold.

post-18085-0-54329700-1378631318_thumb.jpg

I kinda jumped on Tarot rather than Grand Finale, there's just something too adorable about a pony with freckles. I actually found Tarot to be the more interesting of the pair but if you'd really like some pics of Grand Finale I could do some more just this once.

You still taking request? It would be interesting to see how you draw my oc. If you could could you draw mine as well?

All right, I'll dish out some pointers about him as you asked for info about him; Well, as you might see he gets some annoyance from the ghost (often from woken from sleep at night), ambitious pony and busy collecting info from ghosts as they are worth bits, like lost history, he can do ghost shape shift spell, he does not trust mares due to his experience from them in his past (But I soon learn that when meeting some mare that are nice like rarity he can change his heart. Some character's personality are not always set in stone as I learnt lol)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/71559-rarity-fixing-up-his-mane/?hl=greyhawk him being grumpy was the initial idea but it doesnt seem to be the case with rarity anymore.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/72317-greyhawks-neat-stylized-mane/?hl=greyhawk greyhawk's neat hair when rarity help fix his mane

I was thinking maybe Greyhawk could have a little romance scene with rarity, like close eye to eye or something. (or maybe a kiss >///<)

but yes, only if you could. Awesome drawings by the way.

post-19199-0-31301700-1378633718_thumb.jpg

post-19199-0-02409600-1378633897_thumb.jpg

post-19199-0-04675900-1378633977_thumb.jpg

post-19199-0-98853200-1378633984_thumb.jpg

Edited by Greyhawk

For Shaymin.

Cold hooves, warm heart, it's Storm! This outgoing pegasus has a terrible fear of balloons but will stop at nothing to help a friend in need.

post-18085-0-32059900-1378645373_thumb.jpg

I thought it rather odd that Storm got her cutie mark before she discovered her one special talent but her larger frame was really fun to work with. She seems sturdy and reliable, and cute as a button to boot!

I tried something different with her eyelashes, hope you like it. That's a very special OC you have there.

Hey man :D
Could you draw Blasted Nova as a pony and human for me? As always, link is in the signature.

You can change his shade of red if you think it's too dark.

No need dude I don't work in colour (yet).

Blasting into Equestria this human-turned-earth-pony will soon be embarking on an epic quest to fulfill his destiny as... well that would be telling, now wouldn't it?

It's Blasted Nova!

post-18085-0-42704300-1378647714_thumb.jpg

Ooo you have a really nice style. Love your sketches! Maybe could you draw Glacier? He's a musician/ mail-Pegasus.

You can do anything with him, I'd love to see what you'll come up with this OC :P

Some ref

use this as the mane colour ref
V

V

hello_there__by_kenniks-d6jmwcl.png

In the Fallout Equestria world (Scarf ref)

a_new_pegasus_in_town_by_kenniks-d6hcdtb

Cutie mark

4wvylHN.png

Thank you!

SO many fantastic OCs for me to play with! I just wish my skills were on par with them but I shall do what I can.

I'll move on to colour once I'm sure I have pony anatomy down solid but for now I'll make my sketches super special.

Ok first off, I really really love your style :3 It's so simple, yet detailed. I would really appreciate it if you did one of my OC, Inclement Blitz. She's a pegasus that's into the weather and food (so she's sort of chubby and adorable :3). She's sort of shy but once you get her going, she loves to make ponies laugh. She's scared to try new things without someone by her side. She doesn't like doing things alone, or being alone in general.

Here's a reference for her mane style and stuff

http://atillathewolfe.deviantart.com/art/Inclement-Blitz-381674571?q=gallery%3AAtillaTheWolfe&qo=1

and here's a picture of her eye style and new cutie mark

http://atillathewolfe.deviantart.com/art/My-OC-s-eye-and-new-cutie-mark-3-387925161?q=gallery%3AAtillaTheWolfe&qo=0

I sort of wanted a picture of her looking shy. And maybe one of her like smiling shyly, or sheepishly with her ears back. Just anything to make her adorable and shy looking :3 Thanks :)

Inclement Blitz loves her noms, and who doesn't? (I have a drawer in my desk just for candy lol) Whilst at first she might seem introvert and hard to get close to but show a little kindness and you'll get oodles in return, it's Inclement Blitz!

post-18085-0-71533600-1378660849_thumb.jpg

I kinda struggled with this one, making her chubby didn't really take, there's a fine line between adorably plump and just obese so I erred on the side of caution. Might have to come back to this one, practice practice practice.

P.S. I really loved the custom eyes you had, they really helped her eyes pop, great fun to draw :D

Edited by Dilarus

Please forgive me for being nit picking but after seeing Concord sketch I can't help but wonder if you intended to drawing concord's side view to look like most other fillies' side view.

I made this same mistake as well before.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/273/d/1/big_mac_side_animation_rig_by_abluskittle-d4yg89x.png Most stallion's side view would usually look like this.

But then again your drawing mostly makes up for it so it probably don't matter. Sorry if I am being critical.

Edited by Greyhawk

I think Inclement Blitz is my new special somepony. Kinda falling for this gorgeous mare xxx

post-18085-0-90731300-1378664072_thumb.jpg

Just did this on a whim to see how I could trace over a scanned image, think it turned out rather well :D

Please forgive me for being nit picking but after seeing Concord sketch I can't help but wonder if you intended to drawing concord's side view to look like most other fillies' side view.

I made this same mistake as well before.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/273/d/1/big_mac_side_animation_rig_by_abluskittle-d4yg89x.png Most stallion's side view would usually look like this.

But then again your drawing mostly makes up for it so it probably don't matter. Sorry if I am being critical.

Well spotted, that man! I should try to make more of a distinction for the males, all I've drawn the past few weeks are the Mane Six and the Cutie Mark Crusaders so I don't have it in my technique yet. I shall make a mental note for this in future.

I have noticed that some people's OCs have rounded muzzles though so it depends on the reference images and the "tone" of the OC. A very masculine one such as yours I've tried something different for.

Don't giggle at the ghosties, call Greyhawk to bust those ghosts! Sporting his stylish Magatama cutie mark and hair so spikey it's bordering on trademark infringement, it's Greyhawk!

post-18085-0-96767600-1378664396_thumb.jpg

So much sketching, I'm damn tired. Apologies if this isn't up to snuff, let me know if anything needs to be redone. I went for more of an angular look for this guy, his face looks chiseled enough to cut diamonds!

I'd like for you to draw my OC, Barberry. Here are two reference pictures.

This one has everything you need, such as a clear view of the cutie mark, but the mane and tail are different than how they are in this picture.

img-1792044-1-Bari_prototype.png

This reference picture has what is the general idea for his mane and tail.

img-1792044-2-Bari_sketch.png

The pose can be whatever fits, I suppose. You can read his page to get a good idea if need be.

Some ponies struggle to keep up with Rainbow Dash's speed whilst others can't match Barberry's lightning quick intellect. A problem solver and quick to adapt, it's Barberry!

post-18085-0-19878100-1378665205_thumb.jpg

I wasn't really a fan of his floppy mane as it covered too much of his face (see top two pics) but add a bit of mousse and poof! Instant love machine.

Greyhawk, I drew yours before you made that point about the face shape for the stallions, if you'd like I can try again to get it right?

Edited by Dilarus

Well spotted, that man! I should try to make more of a distinction for the males, all I've drawn the past few weeks are the Mane Six and the Cutie Mark Crusaders so I don't have it in my technique yet. I shall make a mental note for this in future.

I have noticed that some people's OCs have rounded muzzles though so it depends on the reference images and the "tone" of the OC. A very masculine one such as yours I've tried something different for.

Don't giggle at the ghosties, call Greyhawk to bust those ghosts! Sporting his stylish Magatama cutie mark and hair so spikey it's bordering on trademark infringement, it's Greyhawk!

attachicon.gifGreyhawk.jpg

So much sketching, I'm damn tired. Apologies if this isn't up to snuff, let me know if anything needs to be redone. I went for more of an angular look for this guy, his face looks chiseled enough to cut diamonds!

Don't worry about it man. I did the same mistake as well. What made me realize this mistake is that I have been looking at the pony models of the puppet rigs and they had ones for mare and stallions. That's how I could remember. That's right, preferences is also what usually matters to some people here. I just think some were either didn't like the proper stallion snout or they were afraid of trying it out.

Wow :D I like how you drew Greyhawk man. I really like it. The ghost is a nice surprise indeed and I really like how you drew the ghost. It's so darn adorable and funny when he laughs at Greyhawk. It's so romantic and cute to see rarity cuddling to Greyhawk :D. Thank you very much man.

Naw it's fine man. You did a pretty good job sketching this.

Oh about that stallion side view thing, you might want to look at a couple of different stallions' side view from the show.  here is the page that might help. http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_ponies/Earth_ponies

Edited by Greyhawk

I am unsure if you'll ever reach me by the time you're finished with requests (Cause, you know, everyone wants you're awesometastic art B) ), but if you do, I'd be very appreciative if you made some sketches for my OC Arcanel.

img-1824321-1-arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k

He can be slightly shy, loves flying, likes looking at the stars a lot, he can be a tad too overthinking, and talks to himself quite a lot, and carries a brown saddlebag usually  :blush:  My only extra request is that if unless he's not flying, he should be with his wings folded in and not out, and at least one pose sleeping, or him being beaming :) . Also, if you need more info, the OC character sheet is on my signature. But other than that, do whatever you want. Freedom is the best thing  :D

Edited by Arcanel

Can you draw my OC? He can be found on my blog here: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1094/entry-6721-i-finally-created-an-oc/

Thank you sooooo much if you can get around to drawing him. I'll totally wear it as my icon.

Hey there, I've had a look at your OC and I'm gonna have to decline I'm afraid. His design is all over the place stylistically and I don't really approve of a pony that "smokes all kinds of things and spends most of his money on alcohol."

He kinda reminded me of Brave Fencer Musashi with all the spikey hair. Wonder what Greyhawk would look like as a human? hmmm

OMG F*** You're right XD That is a good example. One of these days I need to draw him as a human. I need to take a note on that! *scribble scribble*

If you ever get through these mountain of requests, I would be honoured if you could draw up a set of pencil sketches for my OC Aiden, that'd be suweet~

fin_by_xnightmelody-d6ik7qk.png

He's an overall cheery pony and primarily has a knack for managing things to ensure the flow of events is fluid. He can be quite introverted though, but doesn't mind conversing with others as long he as doesn't have to initialize the conversation. The headphones he wears are a common accessory, but don't have to appear everywhere. He also is quite an avid thinker of broad topic and philosophy (a hobby of his). Don't really have any specific poses in mind, so just draw him however you see fit. (NOTE - he DOES sport the rounded muzzle and does not have a cutie mark)

Thanks~

Edited by ~Lugia~

Yeah, looks like the party here is crowded, but I'll throw Wing into the bucket for kicks if you get to him and still have the stamina. :P

http://www.wingmc.com/PONY/BronyCon%20001.png

http://www.wingmc.com/PONY/BronyCon%20002.png

http://www.wingmc.com/PONY/cmw.png

^------ Refs o' doom. 

Wing is a feisty scientist. :P In fact, he has on many occasions glomped the crap out of Arcanel up there and Concord. :P His attitude is upbeat - especially if his friends are happy. :P As for what you sketch. Do what ya feel at this point. :P 

Peaces. 

Haha oh my gosh! I love them so much :3 I'm really glad you like her, most artists act like its a drag to do OC's, which I understand given the look of some of them, you know? I can't believe you're doing this for free, they're sooo good :D I'm going to print them out and hang them up in my room. Feel free to do more of her, I really love them and how you put so much character into her <3 Thanks so much  :squee: