Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Dil's requests (Closed)

Dilarus

The people I can do but I make no promises that the instruments won't look like cr@p. Lol I've never had much luck with objects

Completely understandable. *nod* If it's too much, feel free to scrap the instruments. They aren't really important if they'll be a nuisance. Even if it's just them humanified I'll be happy. ^^

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about if you do Pinkie Pie riding in a flying bathtub with polka-dots? Someone should always have something random to draw once in a while.

I call it "Pinkie in the sky with Gummy"

post-18085-0-35297500-1379461526_thumb.jpg

We got a polka dot flying bathtub with Pinkie Pie & Gummy and I threw a rainbow in there for good measure.

It was easy to draw with the detail you went into, It's when people say "Draw something with ___" that I struggle.

-----------------------------

This sibling double-act will keep you partying your hooves off until the sun comes up! A real tour-de-force, it's Arctic Frost and Crossfade!

post-18085-0-71636700-1379463645_thumb.jpg

EDIT: If possible, can she be wearing my Shure SRH550DJ headphones?

Too late lol

BTW I was listening to Glaze (Wooden Toaster)'s remix of Ken Ashcorp's "Supernatural" whilst drawing this. Not heard it?

It's freakin' awesome, so is the original.

Edited by Dilarus

This sibling double-act will keep you partying your hooves off until the sun comes up! A real tour-de-force, it's Arctic Frost and Crossfade!

attachicon.gifArctic Frost Crossfade.jpg

Too late lol

BTW I was listening to Glaze (Wooden Toaster)'s remix of Ken Ashcorp's "Supernatural" whilst drawing this. Not heard it?

It's freakin' awesome, so is the original.

I'm...I'm loving this. You sir, are awesome. Thanks for taking the time to do this, it came out awesome. ^^

Don't worry too much about the headphones, they were semantics. ^^;

@@Arcanel,

Why disagree when you can object? Here to save us all (in the court room), it's Swift Justice!

post-18085-0-20268400-1379465953_thumb.jpg

Seriously, Arcanel isn't getting preferential treatment, I just LOOOOVE me some Phoenix Wright.

Holy heck. Dat art.

I generally try to avoid posting in request threads because I don't like begging people to do things for me without providing anything in return, but... your art is good enough that I can't help myself.

Would it be possible to get a picture of Keystone enthusiastically hugging this lady here? Probably with a great deal of enthusiasm, with the target snake pony looking exceedingly embarrassed and/or frightened at the attention.

Given that the snake pony has a fair bit of detail to her, and you only just got around to doing a picture involving my OC, feel free to turn it down, and/or to place it on the extreme back burner.

And again... 

Great stuff!

O_O YOU  MAKE HUMANS TO YOU"RE MY BLOODY GUY!!!!! q-q Here it is mate.

Its not really an OC, Its for my OC Dragonshy. But in his Human forum. This might be a challenge.  But,

You guys think, you can draw A human forum? Here are the details. (If you're not a Vector guy, just do a simple sketch of it ^^) Almost forgot! For a thank you, i could sketch you an Cutie mark sword ^^.

It looks like this.

img-1849026-1-Hv1LGwq.png

Thats kinda the clothes style. 

Details:
Black and red jacket like Roxas

Pure black jeans

Black shoes with red stripes on them like Roxas

You see those black and white finger things on him?

Black and red on each figer

Black spikey hair 

Necklice a flame of fire (Like my OCS Cutiemark)

Dark brown eyes

Skin color: Like Roxas

See if your up to the challenge? 

Pose: Sitting against a tree

Emo (Face q-q): Like Roxas?

Edited by Fredbermudez

'ello. Like the pink thing a couple posts above me, I normally am not keen on getting others to do payless work for me, but your sketches are far too charming to pass up.

I would be eternally grateful if you could sketch up my OC, Decisive Act on the floor in some form laughing hysterically. At what? Ah, who knows!

Personality:

Decisive is a rather reserved and quiet pony. Only speaking when he has something to say when in a group environment, but opens up more when in private with someone he trusts. He tends to approach dilemmas with a nearly entirely neutral outlook and can appear a bit cold on the outside as he does so - omitting emotions from the equation when dealing with a serious, calculating issue. He is a relatively happy pony, with his primary issue in life being his anxiety - his head is often filled with self-doubt and expects the worst from both situations and other ponies. Despite these social shortcomings, he doesn't allow others to detect it and keeps a straight-spined demeanor as much as possible. Once his trust is gained, he will open up much more to personal friends and almost seem like an entirely different pony when compared to his public attitude.

Reference Sheet:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70280199/Pn/DARefSheet.png
Other artistic examples of him: 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70280199/Pn/blissening_zps26758404.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70280199/Pn/slow%20sry.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70280199/Pn/bdayDA3.png
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70280199/Pn/DAimOsten.png

Thank you for the hard work you're putting into making so many folks happy!

You also earned a Tumblr follower~

@@Fredbermudez,

Here he is, sporting a new species it's Dragonshy!

post-18085-0-15030800-1379518642_thumb.jpg

Well I think I hit on all of your points, I would go into more detail but this already took longer than I usually spend on requests lol

-------------------------------

@@Zoop,

Is this sufficient? I know Chiggs doesn't have Sypreth's design down 100% yet but I know she wanted glasses and a horn added to her so here we go.

post-18085-0-83585100-1379521031_thumb.jpg

Is this any good? I don't know any more, my mind went *thbbbt* halfway through. I can redo if not.

Edited by Dilarus

Seriously, Arcanel isn't getting preferential treatment, I just LOOOOVE me some Phoenix Wright.

The moment you want me to stop, I'll stop.

But that said, THAT looks like a ponified Phoenix Wright and, is most definitely, lovely, and very "OBEJCTION"-y :yay: Thank you very much Dil again, and I don't think I need to say this by now, but, your art is just so great :D 

Wow, your artwork is really impressive! 

I hope that it would not be too much of a bother if I made a request for my OC, Firewire.  She's shy, but kind of quirky and loves to fiddle and tinker with technology.  Feel free to skip right over this if you get too busy.  ^^

If you have time and don't have alot on your plate, I would love it if you could draw Pink Mist for me. The link to her profile is under my sig, there you have a full Pony Creator reference picture. She loves to travel and go on adventures and her cutie mark is supposed to be a compass.

Something like this will be fine http://tinyurl.com/l5fl2tr The design for the compass I mean :lol:

So basically I give you free reign when it comes to the pose or whatever you want to do. Surprise me ^_^ Your artwork's great so I know I can count on you ;)

Hey Dil... lol sorry to pull an Arcanel ;) Sorry Arcy.. but.. it's a thing now..and totally canon in this thread.

Would you mind, if you have the time and feel the force doing a sketch of these two:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Comm-Ambrosia-and-wing-399593253

popping two bottles of old-fashioned looking root beer and being a pair of happy ponies? :3 Yes, that is the Wingpony of science. :P He was deputized by a chef turned sheriff. 

;)

pull an Arcanel

That's what it's called from now on.

Why does everypony want a piece of Dil? Get you's a pencil and draw til your fingers fall off and you too can be a 26-year-old guy sat drawing ponies in his underpants when he could be contributing to society.

@@Starshine, no cutie mark too? Man this mare is a real mystery.

Mmmmmm... many magnificently mysterious mares mire my mind most memorably

That's what it's called from now on.

Why does everypony want a piece of Dil? Get you's a pencil and draw til your fingers fall off and you too can be a 26-year-old guy sat drawing ponies in his underpants when he could be contributing to society.

@@Starshine, no cutie mark too? Man this mare is a real mystery.

Mmmmmm... many magnificently mysterious mares mire my mind most memorably

Probably because you draw extremely well and because I am a 27 year old doctor of physics with no drawing talent whatsoever. :P lol Also.. lol that last sentence... nice use of m's. 

Stupendously sexy stallions saturate some superposition stashed someplace somepony shan't sojourn. 

I needed an aside from ponies briefly and was chilling with Chiggy (Chigens and Kay) and said

"Oh, unbelievably beautiful goddess, tell me what music I should listen to, for my mortal mind cannot find anything to be my muse"

And she linked me to Caravan Palace and my socks made a hole in the wall from where they'd been blown off.

Then I listened to this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ca89gxbjU

And drew this:

post-18085-0-78078500-1379536550_thumb.jpg

And I owe Blue Arctic an apology since I told her that music didn't inspire my art :D

I needed an aside from ponies briefly and was chilling with Chiggy (Chigens and Kay) and said

"Oh, unbelievably beautiful goddess, tell me what music I should listen to, for my mortal mind cannot find anything to be my muse"

And she linked me to Caravan Palace and my socks made a hole in the wall from where they'd been blown off.

Then I listened to this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ca89gxbjU

And drew this:

attachicon.gifElectro swing.jpg

And I owe Blue Arctic an apology since I told her that music didn't inspire my art :D

No problem, when you start to feel the music, it inspires you to do what the music show to you and sometimes, your imagination will be something very important in future to you.  :muffins: 

my god what i said

I'm feeling the swing, baby!

I drew something I pictured in a speakeasy, complete with burlesque pony.

post-18085-0-44775500-1379539564_thumb.jpg

Then I thought "I can do better"

and bam.

post-18085-0-19328600-1379539613_thumb.jpg

Ever since I saw Bugsy Malone as a child I've loved the noire feel of gangsters and dancers, speakeasies and high-contrast shots of empty streets. This is me trying to tap into this and I feel like I'll be needing some volunteers to be actors in a film-noire inspired pony spree!

Could you do a pic of my OC Emerald walking in the rain?

Emerald is seen usually crying, or getting bullied by others. Emerald is a homeless pony because of her sad loss when she was just a filly. and she gets reminded of it everyday. 

I'm feeling the swing, baby!

I drew something I pictured in a speakeasy, complete with burlesque pony.

attachicon.gifSpeakeasy.jpg

Then I thought "I can do better"

and bam.

attachicon.gifLearn2swing.jpg

Ever since I saw Bugsy Malone as a child I've loved the noire feel of gangsters and dancers, speakeasies and high-contrast shots of empty streets. This is me trying to tap into this and I feel like I'll be needing some volunteers to be actors in a film-noire inspired pony spree!

I dont know about you, but modern gangs disappoint me. There is something classy and elegantly badass about a bunch of white gentlemen in suits driving Mercedes 260Ds around and carrying Tommy guns in violin cases, and then proceeding to rob a bank of bars of gold. 

Now a days, its just some punk teenager in a hoodie walking into a 7-11 with a .45 

I promise I am not a bad person. 

@@Fredbermudez,

Here he is, sporting a new species it's Dragonshy!

attachicon.gifDragonshy.jpg

Well I think I hit on all of your points, I would go into more detail but this already took longer than I usually spend on requests lol

-------------------------------

@@Zoop,

Is this sufficient? I know Chiggs doesn't have Sypreth's design down 100% yet but I know she wanted glasses and a horn added to her so here we go.

attachicon.gifKeystone glomp.jpg

Is this any good? I don't know any more, my mind went *thbbbt* halfway through. I can redo if not.

O_O... T-Thank you, I'm speechless.. I DUN KNOW WHAT TO SAY q-q... D-Do you want me to make you a Cutie mark sword for a return? q-q... ODSKFODSOKFDSFDSFDSFSDFSDFDS