Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to this site.

sunne

Hello, I just joined today, and I wanted to introduce myself.

If you're wondering about my name, my online name is Silent, but I wanted to add onto that, and I'm making an OC pony named Daybreak, and I liked that name, and Daybreak made me think of Dawn, so there you go :3

Anyway, I'm an artist and fan fiction writer, I'm gonna try uploading some things soon.

Yay !

So far, this seems less community-like than PlanetMinecraft. People are welcoming people even months after the post was made. But then again there's a forum reel on almost every page...

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the MLP forums!

We have bronies and pegasisters (or if they prefer; female bronies) that you can talk to on any type of discussion!

Also, as you're a fan-fiction writer and artist, you can upload some of your talent on here for others to see! smile.png

~Luna

Edited by DJ Luna♥
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

Welcome to the friendliest corner of the interwebs :)

Im sure you will fit in perfectly among us friendly folks :)

If you have any questions or just want to talk, shoot me a PM, Id love to talk :)

~Dawny

• Brohoof 1

hey, happy welcome!

I´m sure you´ll like it here, lots of cool bronies and pegasisters to talk to, lots of things to discuss, forum games, roleplays and much more!

Make sure to upload some of your art here (might it be fanfiction, drawings or something different), me and many others would sure love to check it out.

Evereyone here is super-friendly and nice, if you have any problems or questions feel free to ask me or everyone on here.

Enjoy yourself, and see ya around :3

Why Howdy nice to meet you its always nice to see a new face around and a writer too i write a bit myself (poetry) but I'd love to see some of your work! Hope to see you around!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I'm currently working on a fanfiction and have basically 2 chapters done, but halfway through the third I decided I didn't like my choice for two of the characters :(

Welcome to the MLP forums my good friend! My name's Shade Twister, and this is probably the kindest, truest, most loyal and generous place on the internet. Oh and of course it is the most magic!

If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to contact me immedietly and I will try to help the best I can. Again welcome! (Song below)

Welcome welcome welcome

A fine welcome to you

Welcome welcome welcome

I say how do you do?

Welcome welcome welcome

I say hip hip hurray

Welcome welcome welcome

To M - L - P today!
  • Brohoof 1

Hello! I am Draconix, I represent my self as an Alicorn(or how ever you spell it).

I picked an Alicorn because 1:I like to fly (BTW a draconix is a Dragon fused with a phoenix) and 2: I pratice IRL magic because i am pagen. If you would like to know more about me and my FMC or OC please PM me!

I hope I will make many new friends on this fourm! =D

[i also write books i jsut finnished my ending to the finial MLD book]

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the MLP forums my good friend! My name's Shade Twister, and this is probably the kindest, truest, most loyal and generous place on the internet. Oh and of course it is the most magic!

If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to contact me immedietly and I will try to help the best I can. Again welcome! (Song below)

Welcome welcome welcome
A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome
I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To M - L - P today!

BEST. WELCOME. EVER.  

Hey, just wondering...

Why is there a minimum for characters for a post? 

Hello there Silent :). Welcome to the forums! Greatest pony forums around! We're happy to have you here :D.

Sounds like a cool way to make a name :P. Makes sense. I can't wait to see your OC :). Good luck with making him! Can't wait to see some of your art or maybe read some of your fanfic soon!

And yeah this community is really friendly and nice, and pretty welcoming to. Its only got more welcoming since I've joined so I'd say its going great and still strong :). Plus people are just in general pretty nice overall, and accepting of others and sometimes we just have lots of fun :D.

In short, this community is awesome. And I hope you enjoy it! If you need anything feel free to ask questions! Good luck!

• Brohoof 1

Greetings Silent, and welcome to the community. I'm glad you joined us. I've been here for a few days, and it feels like home to me. Everyone is so friendly, and just plain awesome. So I hope you enjoy your stay, and I look forward to your OC.

Best Wishes,

-Cal

• 3 weeks later...

Nice job getting the Muffin rank.

there are lots of people on the web that can help you make your OC. darryshan helped me a make a better profile picture and signature, and currently there are people that are offering free themes and features in comics and other opportunities like that.

Nice job getting the Muffin rank.

there are lots of people on the web that can help you make your OC. darryshan helped me a make a better profile picture and signature, and currently there are people that are offering free themes and features in comics and other opportunities like that.

I think I'm ok with making my OC and avatar and such, I'm somewhat experienced with Photoshop CS6 and draw my own OCs. (I just have to get my laptop to connect to the Internet and then I can upload an avatar and stuff.)

Thanks anyway! :)

I've seen you around Silent and its good to see some who only started a little while age. I only started today and I'm sure I'll see you in other post in the Future.

- Ravek

I've seen you around Silent and its good to see some who only started a little while age. I only started today and I'm sure I'll see you in other post in the Future.

- Ravek

Well allow me to welcome you... On my " hi I'm new here" topic... :lol: XD

Anyway see you around :)

Welcum 2 da 4umz.

Hav a gud time. Itz niz here.

Dis is a purly genurated mezzage.

Welcome to the forums!

Have a good time, it's nice here. :)

(edited)

Hi, Silent Dawn! (sweet name XD)

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ;)

I do have one question o_o

Is there a guide to the emotes or anything like that?

(Thanks)

Ive figured out some, like :(:):D:lol:>_>^_^:PB)

And a few others but not much

But that's it

Edited by Silent Dawn