Do you buy mlp merch  

50 users have voted

1. 1. do you buy the toys

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. do you buy and of the books/comics

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. do you buy brony related stuff (shirts, posters, etc)

• yes
    • no
    • sort of

just curious, but does anypony out there actually buy mlp merchandise? The only merch i am interested in are the shirts aimed are bronies. I dont buy the toys (although i would buy a derpy toy if they made them), books, etc. because i feel that those are meant for the little girls and the show is gender neutral.

Hello!

Haha! No, no, and no! :P

The toys that hasbro make are super ugly, and creepy... They are way to pink. Also, i guess being a closet brony counts for a reason aswell :P I would never buy anything mlp related for now. No matter the price... I guess, maybe a plushie or an innocent t-shirt might make it to me one day eventually :P

• Brohoof 2

I only bought one Applejack toy and that's it. I don't think the comics are even available in my country.

I would like a T-shirt, but I can't find one anywhere besides the internet. I would give money to my parents to use to buy one off the internet, but I am sort of a closet brony to them. (Well, even though I've told them once and they seem to have completely forgot about it) And even if I find a T-shirt, I wouldn't want it to blatantly say "brony" or anything on it. Maybe just something like Fluttershy's "yay" or anything like that.

I would definitely buy an official plushie if there was an official plushie that didn't look atrocious like the toys.

I buy only comics on ComiXology.

I don't like official toys because they aren't show accurate but some fan made toys are really nice. I like the designs on official t-shirts and posters. Anyway I'm not interested in any physical merch so I haven't bought anything.

Yes, Yes and Yes :P

I've purchased 4 of the comics (with the Midtown Exclusive covers).

I've purchased a variety of different blind bags and such. (I have all 24 of wave 5 and just ordered wave 7) 

I've purchased an MLP tie and also a I <3 Fluttershy T-shirt.

I only buys shirts and wristbands and whatnot. I'm not too into the toys or the comics and stuff. Currently i own 2 brony shirts (A DJ Pon-3 one, and the one thats the Ford Mustang symbol but its rainbow dash instead and it says brony under it. its pretty cool) but i think i'd only buy clothes and accessories for now. Although, there's this super awesome Vinyl Scratch backpack and its like her holding on to you from the back. I REALLY want that lol. smile.png

just curious, but does anypony out there actually buy mlp merchandise? The only merch i am interested in are the shirts aimed are bronies. I dont buy the toys (although i would buy a derpy toy if they made them), books, etc. because i feel that those are meant for the little girls and the show is gender neutral.

The comics are amazing (not the books aimed at girls but the actually comic aimed at bronys). I got the first and it's so well written/drawn that I now pre-order all of them the moment I can :)!

No, not any of it really as of now, I'm a closet brony so that would be impossible without my parents finding out anyways.

Plus i'd feel kinda odd since I'm shy and not the bravest person ever for sure.

Most of hasbro's toys are weird to be honest :P. The shirts at like hot topic would be the only thing I'd consider if I wasn't a closet brony honestly.

There should be a "sort of" option on all of them.

Do I buy the toys? Sort of. I buy the ones that are show accurate (Photo Finish, Hoity Toity, Nightmare Moon, etc.) and then some, but I don't buy all of the toys.

Do I buy the books/comics? No. I don't think want to either, after seeing this:

61QOR4HHRdL._SS500_.jpg

Do I buy brony related merchandise? Certainly! I've got the Derpy vinyl figure, a "Luna is Best Princess" tee, and the "Br[insert Rainbow Dash here]ny" trucker hat. I also own a rag-tag collection of pins. 

Well my mom put a brushable Dashie on my cake for my 16th after I told her I was a brony, so then I just decided to get the rest of the main six.

Now I just grab a blind bag every once and a while.

Well my mom put a brushable Dashie on my cake for my 16th after I told her I was a brony, so then I just decided to get the rest of the main six.

Now I just grab a blind bag every once and a while.

Best mum ever. Or. Biggest troll ever. I am undecided :P

Which blind bags have you collected thus far? 

OT: I almost forgot to say that I also collect the trading cards ^^

• Brohoof 1

Best mum ever. Or. Biggest troll ever. I am undecided :P.

Which blind bags have you collected thus far?

OT: I almost forgot to say that I also collect the trading cards ^^

See's a little bit of both lol :P

Blind bags I have so far are from wave 5. (Princess bags). First one I got was Rainbow Dash (yay!), then Forsythia, Golden Delicious, and Trixie.

I do collect the brushable figures. But then again, their animeish, and cute... and both of those appeal to me.

P.S. They DO have a Derpy brushable figure, she was a Con exclusive. But, I also hear she is to be released in the fan favorites collection this year.

Yes to all three.

The toys are getting more show accurate. The IDW comic series is amazing, and I've got a few shirts too.

And seriously, those of you who aren't buying the comics are missing out big time. They're every bit as good as the show, with the potential to be even better than the show. Pirate them if you have to, just read them!

I Havnt bought any officially licensed pony figures since they are usually brushable and dont look too much like the original characters, but I have picked up a 3D printed Vinyl Scratch online and a few sculpted chibi ponies from a Con I went to recently :3

No books for me but I do have Pony clothing, a couple shirts from We love fine :)

Yes, but I don't buy any of the official toys from the retail stores, and I'm not even gonna start. I only get my pony merch from either online, at my nearest Hot Topic stores, or at conventions.

I have absolutely no pony merch of any sort whatsoever.I'm usually either super poor or broke,so I can't spend my money on anything except food and drinks.If I get a job though,I might pick up a shirt or two if I find shirts that I like.

My parents don't know about me being a brony and although they are nice and i love them i would not tell them EVER! I have however looked into buying a shirt that wouldn't be recognizable to anyone who isn't a fan. Probably something with Octavia's cutie mark.

Edited by StevenTTD

Eeeyup, I sure do. I don't get the brushables, however, I am quite firm in collecting the blind bags. Not all of them per set even though I should, but instead I try and get at least the mane 6 from each set I can find with a few others I want. So far Ive got about 60 or so of them.

I also have tshirts, Derpy and Fluttershy vinyl figures and a few other random mlp things.

If I find something pony related, I usually end up buying it.