Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4: Major Rumor About Fluttershy

jparty76

Is this an April Fools joke? No doubt. But it served to spark some lively discussion and rightfully so. We've all heard the comment that Fluttershy is an earth pony in a pegasus body. I didn't pay that sentiment too much mind until I started doing a little research on her G1 prototype Posey. Now I see just how true it is. If Fluttershy were asked to give up her wings for a good cause, I know she'd do it. I just can't envision any logical scenario where such a thing would come to pass. Sadly, Fluttershy wouldn't be able to "flutter" any longer. She'd lose a good part of her charm. But not to worry...something like this doesn't make sense to begin with.

Can anybody tell me why Surprise/Pinkie Pie ended up as an earth pony while Posey/Fluttershy got wings? My research has yet to uncover a straight answer on that one.

• Brohoof 2

Is this an April Fools joke? No doubt. But it served to spark some lively discussion and rightfully so. We've all heard the comment that Fluttershy is an earth pony in a pegasus body. I didn't pay that sentiment too much mind until I started doing a little research on her G1 prototype Posey. Now I see just how true it is. If Fluttershy were asked to give up her wings for a good cause, I know she'd do it. I just can't envision any logical scenario where such a thing would come to pass. Sadly, Fluttershy wouldn't be able to "flutter" any longer. She'd lose a good part of her charm. But not to worry...something like this doesn't make sense to begin with.

Can anybody tell me why Surprise/Pinkie Pie ended up as an earth pony while Posey/Fluttershy got wings? My research has yet to uncover a straight answer on that one.

I actually asked Andrea Libman about it a few months back and she replied a few days later saying " Each generation couldn't have the same exact ponies so each generation held the basic races " then when on to say " For generation we wanted new ponies but the same look/feel from the previous generations, but not all ponies were kept the same most ponies kept their personality but changed character appearence such as Posey, Suprise, and Scootaloo". I was happy to hear an answer from her and I couldn't believe she replied and I was like /)^3^(\
  • Brohoof 1

First off, how would one go about removing wings, like this is a kids show come on.

This question has plagued ponykind since the beginning of yesterday.  There is only one possible solution:

Step 1: Cupcakes Part 2.

Step 2: Try not to cry.

Step 3: Cry a lot.

• Brohoof 2

Yup, it's true. M.A. Larson cut off Fluttershy's wings, painted them white, and gave them to Rarity.

Also, MLP is getting canceled, replaced by a Bratz spin-off, and rebooted with a gritty Chris Nolan movie.

Also, Braeburn and Rainbow Dash are a canon couple.

Also, Littlepip is now a platypus.

tumblr_inline_mkkbzaolVU1qz4rgp.png

It's an April Fool's joke obviously.dry.png  Let's be realistic for one second, do you really think the writters would go as far as making Fluttershy loose her wings? 

Fluttershy doesn't fly much (or even care for flying) so what would be so bad about losing her wings? I don't even consider her a true pegasus.

But since this so called "imbalance", this also means deares scootaloo won't be flying either.

Yup, it's true. M.A. Larson cut off Fluttershy's wings, painted them white, and gave them to Rarity.

Also, MLP is getting canceled, replaced by a Bratz spin-off, and rebooted with a gritty Chris Nolan movie.

Also, Braeburn and Rainbow Dash are a canon couple.

Also, Littlepip is now a platypus.

If only it were true! Also Applejack becomes a cereal box for advertisment reasons, and a hip talking dog character is introduced.  Poochie.gif

The show just can't randomly take Fluttershy's wings. No. It was just an April Fools joke. The show just can't go: "Hey, Lauren Faust's concept art was Fluttershy being a earth pony! Why don't we just randomly change her into one without an explanation!? DERP HERP!"

While Fluttershy was originally planned as an earth pony, they would never do that to her after three years of her being a pegasus on the show.  Note an earth pony is NOT a pegasus without wings.  There are HUGE differences.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So far so good of S4 rumours there had also been talk about a disabled pony episode.

Look back at the Flutterdragon that not was in last Season.

Hope for more AJ and Fluttershy episodes.

Edited by Ulrik Raben