Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Fight Shipping?

SkyeRibbonPwny

(edited)

So I was wondering....With all these ships going around, about awww isn't FlutterMac just the cutest thing and

RAINBOW DASH

post-9480-0-90080000-1365124711.jpeg

I thought it would be sort of interesting....Who would you like to see in a knock down, drag out fight? Of course I want to see something really hurtful, the twisted person I am...Honestly, I would LOVE to see Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy get crazy pissed at one another, or Granny Smith and Cheerilee. Big mac and Rainbow Dash could have the COOLEST athletic competition, but I guess Applejack already went there.

Although Rarity and Spike fighting would be hilarious.

And any form of Scootabuse.

Anyways, thats just me. /)

Rant over.

Edited by DashForever

Hmm I think that an episode showing conflict between Octavia and Vinyl Scratch would be interesting (although there's already a fan-made short about this, but an actual episode would be cool). If they collaborated... it would sound like this:

• Brohoof 1

An Applejack vs. Rainbow Dash would be an amazing fight to watch. Both determined to win. My attention would be put on Applejack's incredible brute force. Her hoof smacks would really do a number on Rainbow Dash.

Celestia vs. Nightmare Moon

Rarity (only one who knows kung fu) vs. Applejack

Spike vs. Sombra (think the fight scene at the end of Aladdin)

Applebloom vs. Diamond Tiara

Trixie vs. Chrysalis (she has to use tricks and stage effects as opposed to actual magic)

Octavia vs. Vinyl

• Brohoof 1

Trixie vs. Chrysalis

It would be interesting to see a Trixie vs. Twilight Sparkle in a no-magic combat-only fight. Without magic, both of them each have a fair advantage.

It would be interesting to see a Trixie vs. Twilight Sparkle in a no-magic combat-only fight. Without magic, both of them each have a fair advantage.

like...in pudding....and socks.

With lots and lots of screaming and money being thrown around.

lol.

Pudding.

And I'm a straight chick.

like...in pudding....and socks.

With lots and lots of screaming and money being thrown around.

lol.

Pudding.

And I'm a straight chick.

Someone got a little excited with that scenario. I'm kidding of course. However, that wouldn't be a bad idea (taking away the pudding and put obstacles is what I'm meaning.)

• Brohoof 1

I once read a fanfic where Rarity and Fluttershy got in a mudwrestling fight. It was ...interesting.

I'm not one for grimdark, but I'd like to see a sparring match between Celestia and Luna.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia vs Discord: Let's see what these two Demi-Gods are really capable of!

Pinkamena vs Psyco Twilight: Which psychotic breakdown is the strongest!

Enraged Fluttershy vs Rainbow Dash: Rainbow may be the #1 flyer, but is it enough to take on Fluttershy's deep seated rage!

Steven Magnet vs The Big Red Dragon: Which will win, fire or water!

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash versus Gilda.

Gilda comes back and decides to start pushing Rainbow's Friends around with her new best friend...

Lightning Dust! Rainbow gets aggravated and wants to knock Gilda for a loop, but Twilight tells her it's better to just talk it out.

Rainbow tries that and Gilda just laughs, Lightning Dust then using a tornado to send her spinning away.

Rainbow has enough, and challenges Gilda to a fight; Gilda accepts, and the two of them go at it in town square with Lightning Dust taking bets from the crowd on who will win.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

It would be the fight of the century... I WANT TO SEE THIS FIGHT!

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to see an Applejack and Rainbow Dash fight mostly due to the two of them already sharing a very competitive relationship with one another. That, and they also seem to be the most athletic of the main six.  

However, no wings for Dashie. wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Hmm.  A fight, eh?  I see a lot of mare v mare here so I'll throw in something a bit different.  Let's have a Big Mac vs Shining Armor! 

Big Bro Beatdown!

I think we need more love for the two stallions we rarely see much of.  We need a dudebro episode, full of dudes being bros.  Big Mac, Shining, and I guess Spike cuz he's a guy too I guess.  Maybe the girls (including Cadance, after all she did say she needs to get together with Twilight when Equestria isn't facing certain doom) are having a big sleep over and Spike wants to just get out of there.  So he rounds up Big Mac and Shining to have an awesome dude-venture. 

• Brohoof 1