Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Christmas!

Little by little, I regain trust in my curiosity.

Regain your trust in your curiosity? 3lnNF.png

Did something bad happened in the past?

So do I. Maybe I should already ask Berry to give me more tasks, given everything.

Just wing it :V

Very much so. It will be soon.

I'll get the guns!

xFlBz.jpg

• Brohoof 2

a travelling scholar with lack of social skills for the most part

You give him less credit than he deserves. He just needs to warm up. After that, he can get along well enough. Read further and you shall see.

Maybe I should already ask Berry to give me more tasks, given everything. 

What would you want me to have you do?

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Regain your trust in your curiosity? 3lnNF.png

Did something bad happened in the past?

Just wing it :V

It was meant as a joke actually. ^_^ But...let's just say that sometimes, I wish I wasn't that curious to begin with. It HAS lead me to...stuff.

And what do you mean by wing it? :P

i failed three of my four college classes this semester

Ouch...ummm..I can't do anything but give a hug...sorry. :( *hugs*

You give him less credit than he deserves. He just needs to warm up. After that, he can get along well enough. Read further and you shall see.

What would you want me to have you do?

Yeah, I probably do. But you know, since Lapis is much more interested in the learning and the peace than something that would disrrupt either...we...I think I'd make that call... :unsure:

And I dunno...maybe something similar to what you asked for Haven, maybe?

Aww, you took the spoiler out.

No fun.

And, how dare you sir!

Ehh; I always deformat the everything out of quoted posts; You should know that by now...

And can you guess who this pony is?

capturenovavector.png

BTW, I feel like I should do a writing and/or vector spree.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune
  • Brohoof 1

yea... but i could have done better...

Yes, but at least you actually tried. Unlike me. Had I actually tried and still failed, my mom wouldn't have been as mad at all.

Trying does count for something.

Eh, well. There's always next semester. I wouldn't sulk over it since its all passed and whatnot. Can't change it, no point in thriving on it for too long imho.

Yeah, I probably do. But you know, since Lapis is much more interested in the learning and the peace than something that would disrrupt either...we...I think I'd make that call...
I don't understand...

And I dunno...maybe something similar to what you asked for Haven, maybe?

Oh! You want 'the test'? I didn't want to give you it because I know you're a writer. But if you really want to, I'll see if I can come up with something very, very difficult.

Well, unless you don't feel ready. Honestly it's up to my imagination. It's the boss when it comes to creativity. I can give you something similar to what I gave Haven if you want.

vector spree.
So that means you could do some for me? 

I don't understand...

Oh! You want 'the test'? I didn't want to give you it because I know you're a writer. But if you really want to, I'll see if I can come up with something very, very difficult.

Well, unless you don't feel ready. Honestly it's up to my imagination. It's the boss when it comes to creativity. I can give you something similar to what I gave Haven if you want.

I'm not saying that Lapis doesn't enjoy social interactions. But...Lapis is someone who'd rather be learning or reading instead of, well, opening up to other ponies that aren't Asteria for the most part. And unless he finds someone who he thinks he could relate to in some form, either to himself or Asteria, I think he has a bit of a hard time when speaking up. But that's how I see him, correct me if I'm wrong please. :)

And why not? If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to take "the test", whatever that is. ^_^ Hit me with your best shot Berry! (If it's not too much of a trouble, of course).

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not saying that Lapis doesn't enjoy social interactions. But...Lapis is someone who'd rather be learning or reading instead of, well, opening up to other ponies that aren't Asteria for the most part. And unless he finds someone who he thinks he could relate to in some form, either to himself or Asteria, I think he has a bit of a hard time when speaking up. But that's how I see him, correct me if I'm wrong please.
You summarized me.... Just replace Asteria with friends.

Yes, very good. Lapis is me, and Asteria is metaphor.

And why not? If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to take "the test", whatever that is.  Hit me with your best shot Berry!

Give me a moment. Inspiration has to strike. I'll be sure to make it as difficult as I can manage. You will definitely be writing outside yourself. Hopefully it will be something you cannot relate to at all.

• Brohoof 2

This is so true. We are talking about a pony that somehow managed to pierce a heart frozen solid... Lapis impresses me.

• Brohoof 2

Lapis is me
Well, Lapis is like me. Like I've said, take Asteria and Lapis Lazuli, strip them down to their barest details, combine them together and you get me. Sort of. All very complex.
  • Brohoof 1

You summarized me.... Just replace Asteria with friends.

Yes, very good. Lapis is me, and Asteria is metaphor.

Give me a moment. Inspiration has to strike. I'll be sure to make it as difficult as I can manage. You will definitely be writing outside yourself. Hopefully it will be something you cannot relate to at all.

Haha, well, you did tell me that Lapis and Asteria were somewhat parts of yourself. But at least I'm glad I got the characters correctly. :) Also, interesting to note. I ahven't read any other's OC character sheets. I'm literally learning stuff just by reading the posts..

And very well. Although you shouldn't have to look very hard in theory . ^_^

Also, as another note, I'm reading the RP with the fan made Past Sins soundtrack, which lasts at least a good hour or so, so far. IT's an interesting experience.

(and for some reason, I'm not getting your quote notifications :wacko: ).

This is so true. We are talking about a pony that somehow managed to pierce a heart frozen solid... Lapis impresses me.

I can't wait to see how does that happen. :D

Also, you know Scootacool, try reading the RP with the fan made Past Sins soundtrack. It is quite an interesting experience for me so far, even if I have to repeat. ^_^

• Brohoof 1