Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What really matters right now is the modern interpretation. The calculation maybe botched, but the panic and paranoia can be a very real threat

That's why I'm going to sit in my living room with a gun the night before. I'm afraid I'm gonna get looted or something...

• Brohoof 2

Get some legitimate papers from the mayor that simply orders you to board the train to deliver a very valuable mail to <insert Train's destination here>, done :3

Well...I don't know if Vim would trust anything that isn't directly from Los Pegasus or Canterlot, or even Ponyville, just in case (plus with the paranoia of the events within the train). I COULD have the mayor of Vanhoover make some letters to one of these other mayors to give Arcanel the ability to ride the Los Pegasus Express in case he wasn't able to make the delivery on time, as it's a difficult travel to make, something could happen in the meanwhile, it's an important delivery and Arcanel isn't the fastest of all pegasi. With that, it SHOULD brake Vim's suspicion and at least gain entrance into the train, where hopefully, Arcanel would demonstrate that he would not be a strange and dangerous character like Trixie, for example.

• Brohoof 2

That's why I'm going to sit in my living room with a gun the night before. I'm afraid I'm gonna get looted or something...

ExokU.png

Now that's complicated... Have you gathered enough food to lock yourself inside the house until Sunday?

[Rolls a marble across the floor of thread]

... Well, that was pointless.

*throws a hand grenade to the middle of the room

• Brohoof 1

What really matters right now is the modern interpretation. The calculation maybe botched, but the panic and paranoia can be a very real threat

Can't disagree with that.

Random person: "IF I'M GONNA DIE, AT LEAST I'LL EAT SOMETHING, GIMME YOUR FOOD AN- *BAM*"

Trace: "Well, good thing I brought the gun. Now where did I put the bullets for reload?"

• Brohoof 1

I COULD have the mayor of Vanhoover make some letters to one of these other mayors to give Arcanel the ability to ride the Los Pegasus Express in case he wasn't able to make the delivery on time, as it's a difficult travel to make, something could happen in the meanwhile, it's an important delivery and Arcanel isn't the fastest of all pegasi. With that, it SHOULD brake Vim's suspicion and at least gain entrance into the train, where hopefully, Arcanel would demonstrate that he would not be a strange and dangerous character like Trixie, for example.

Just wing it :V

What really matters is not the entry, but how well Arcanel can survive inside without having to consult your knowledge about everything on the train :3

• Brohoof 1

Just wing it :V

What really matters is not the entry, but how well Arcanel can survive inside without having to consult your knowledge about everything on the train :3

Problem, Arcanel is a very legit. He'd rather throw himself off a cliff than do things non-legit like so...yeah...I better make sure everything is nice and clean. ^_^

And also, the fact about Arcanel is, if he would get in, he would be completely clueless about all the stuff that happened in the train, the only pony that didn't have a lot of interaction and is still active is Water Opal, but I don't think Arcanel would initially go to him or cross him. And I would LOVE to control a pony who is clueless about TONS of events. :D

Then for the most part, I'm saved. ^_^

Its not going too bad. I haven't ragequit like usual. But I just learned that pony's wings are hella hard to do. :|

Wings are a pain, just give up now filly.

Seriously, bronies? Seriously?

I bet that one crazy guy who's married to Twilight is pissed.

• Brohoof 4

Problem, Arcanel is a very legit. He'd rather throw himself off a cliff than do things non-legit like so...yeah...I better make sure everything is nice and clean.

Since any mayor is off-screen, you can have them do whatever you want or need. You don't have to worry about the legitimacy, the mayor is yours to exploit

And I would LOVE to control a pony who is clueless about TONS of events.

You will need to work at that a lot VnCRQ.png

Since you already knows most of the shit happening, it can be rather hard to not include the knowledge of dangers in your roleplay posts.

Seriously, bronies? Seriously?

Try Emma Watson or Robert Pattinson, and you will know it's not exclusive to our fandom :3

• Brohoof 2

Wings are a pain, just give up now filly.

I bet that one crazy guy who's married to Twilight is pissed.

I gave up somewhere around 45 minutes ago. :|

But I shall return eventually.

Probably really furious.

I'd love to see his face.

If its true.