General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yes. Maybe we can get Arcanel to analyze it and expand upon it.

Why are you so active right now? Isn't it 4 AM where you are?

Honestly, i have no idea.

Something kept me awake unlike normally when I have nothing but my phone.

And yes. Yes it is. But im oddly not tired enough to sleep or pass out.

7Crdz3K.png

KtET5.png

I've never seen that movie once in my life, so I have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about.

Her father was going to an expedition to the dinosaur island. She was told not to go along, but somehow halfway through the film the father found her daughter cooking dinner inside the camp. Turns out she hid in the caravan's compartment before her father departed.

Pretty sure you can get Asteria do something like that, or some even more daring tricks 59ybA.png

Alright. But you've said on a number of occasions that she'd be in mortal peril if she set hoof on that train.

Maybe he meant Asteria would be in danger, but the proverbial knife will never get to touch her fur?

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

And yes. Yes it is. But im oddly not tired enough to sleep or pass out.
I could go to sleep right now, but the gears in my head started turning once I realized I could easily add Asteria to the roleplay. It was all so obvious. 
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

It's hard to describe...It's just that there are some parts that are "incompatible" with what I'm working with, and if this is the case, I'd have to redo a lot of stuff.
Aah, I see now.

I'd say do it anyway. Overcoming those "incompatibility" obstacles should make it that much sweeter upon completion.

That is, if you're fully set on doing it.

7Crdz3K.png

I'd say do it anyway. Overcoming those "incompatibility" obstacles should make it that much sweeter upon completion.

That is, if you're fully set on doing it.

It's a 16000-piece obstacle... And I feel compelled to ask for help on it...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Pretty sure you can get Asteria do something like that, or some even more daring tricks

Yes, very good. No one ever went to the baggage car once. She could be hiding there. And she is hungry too. The perfect set up. I can have her innocently wander into the dinning car, learn what Dusky is telling the unicorn stallions, and then the knowledge is in my arsenal to work with. Just have to wait for the actual telling to begin. The post I shall write will be a long one. But I may need a little help from ... 

Maybe he meant Asteria would be in danger, but the proverbial knife will never get to touch her fur?

He made it sound like it would be an inhospitable environment for her.

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I could go to sleep right now, but the gears in my head started turning once I realized I could easily add Asteria to the roleplay. It was all so obvious. 
You could, but you don't have to. Seeing as I have work in the morning (unless i get lucky again), I kinda NEED to.

Bleh, ill pass out eventually. I hope.

Maybe I should eat something to speed up the process...

It's a 16000-piece obstacle... And I feel compelled to ask for help on it...
Dayum.....

Well, go for it.

I know nothing about coding or modding (yet), so I'm no help.

Im sure someone on one of your SC4 forums would be glad to help out.

7Crdz3K.png

O12xg.png

Yes, very good. No one ever went to the baggage car once. She could be hiding there. And she is hungry too. The perfect set up. I can have her innocently wander into the dinning car, learn what Dusky is telling the unicorn stallions, and then the knowledge is in my arsenal to work with. Just have to wait for the actual telling begins.
O2EBZ.jpg

That could works!

Oh, and you don't have the obligation to prevent Asteria to rummage around for food. Pretty sure at least one of Trixie's baggages contain a cookie jar or something like that.

He made it sound like it would be an inhospitable environment for her.

I say it's a worthy risk to take. Asteria can get some nifty intelligence for Lapis U44KB.png

Maybe I should eat something to speed up the process...

Try some milk, or anything that is rich in protein VnCRQ.png

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Pretty sure at least one of Trixie's baggages contain a cookie jar or something like that.

That sounds extremely silly. Trixie wouldn't keep food in her bags. And why a cookie jar?

Now I need to make the next art request I do of Asteria eating a cookie. Better keep my eyes open for a request thread I haven't used yet.

I say it's a worthy risk to take. Asteria can get some nifty intelligence for Lapis

Yes, if no one will be my ally, I shall bring in one!

Time to go to bed.

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

That sound extremely silly. Trixie wouldn't keep food in her bags. And why a cookie jar?
It's goddamn Trixie, why the hell not? lEJ9q.png

Yes, if no one will be my ally, I shall bring in one!

Bc4p6.png?1

Go for it! :­D

Why don't you try your luck on the various pony tumblr? Pretty sure one of them would be willing to draw cookie Asteria.

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

It's goddamn Trixie, why the hell not?

Because I laughed at the idea of it.

Why don't you try your luck on the various pony tumblr? Pretty sure one of them would be willing to draw cookie Asteria.
Nah, one of the local artists of this site will actually work. They WANT to draw my pony. With Tumblr,  I'm sort of tricking them into making art for me.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Quick question: Have you ever dropped in on SC4D or ST, like, even once to see what's happening?
Ive never looked around. I have, however, read further in a few of the threads you have linked here. Or some of the ones you've posted in because you once said to Google your name.
Try some milk, or anything that is rich in protein [img=http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1010798-4-VnCRQ.png]
I got me some cereal. :3

So I get milk and something delicious. x)

Because I laughed at the idea of it.

Nah, one of the local artists of this site will actually work. They WANT to draw my pony. With Tumblr,  I'm sort of tricking them into making art for me.

How are you tricking them into drawing stuff for you?

And you should feel bad.

Also, night.

Anyway, it's time for me to go. See y'all tomorrow![img=http://i.imgur.com/L2cki.jpg]

See ya! :)

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Alright. But you've said on a number of occasions that she'd be in mortal peril if she set hoof on that train.

^ This.

I'd have thought that Vim would be mad that somepony had stowed away on board the train. And with them at a station, he could easily just kick her off. What kind of conductor just gives away a free room?

Technically, it wouldn't be free. If somepony paid for it but they are not there, then it doesn't make sense to keep an empty room. Don't worry, Vim has a good explanation for things.

Yes, very good. No one ever went to the baggage car once. She could be hiding there. And she is hungry too.

The cook is an early riser (even when she goes to bed late). She is also fairly mothering, so she is a potential source of food. Also, Key Gear will be out and about (picking a lock or something, of course).

Just have to wait for the actual telling to begin.

I waited for a while due to being burned out (due to IRL stuff), and also to give everypony a chance to catch up. The wait is over though. Unless something bad happens, I will be posting tonight.

The post I shall write will be a long one. But I may need a little help from Scootacool... 

I'm happy to hear this. In all honesty, having Asteria around is just a little something to influence Dusky towards a *slightly* less dark road. That should be enough to balance him out with the forces of good. Dusky is not a mindless killer. He is a thinking pony. (Also, at the moment, he is rather unusually happy. Thinks things are going his way. When he finds out that they aren't, or the cook does a reveal... Then Dusky will not be so happy.

• Brohoof 1

0.jpg

Why, hello, good people! How are you doing on this fine day?

• Brohoof 1

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

ok, i've stopped being depressed and started being awesome again. i guess all i needed was a good night's sleep! sorry for being a bummer last night, everyone...

• Brohoof 1

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

ok, i've stopped being depressed and started being awesome again. i guess all i needed was a good night's sleep! sorry for being a bummer last night, everyone...
You're fine, bro. Dont worry about it.

Good to hear you're feeling better.

7Crdz3K.png

Just last Monday, we drove all the way over to the Palm Springs area once more, and it was yet another "I wish I had brought my camera" moment.

Here's my morning in comic form.

Everything but the temprature.

You're fine, bro. Dont worry about it.

Good to hear you're feeling better.

See above.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

^ This.

Ah well, you worry me sometimes. Even if they'd survive, I'd hate to put either of my OCs through any suffering of any kind.

Technically, it wouldn't be free. If somepony paid for it but they are not there, then it doesn't make sense to keep an empty room. Don't worry, Vim has a good explanation for things.

But didn't the previous owners die mysteriously? But that is a very logical solution.

The cook is an early riser (even when she goes to bed late). She is also fairly mothering, so she is a potential source of food. Also, Key Gear will be out and about (picking a lock or something, of course).

So, do you want Asteria to find either of them? Er, I guess that might work. Either a motherly pony or a pony her own age. Asteria has more spirit, so playing her will be interesting.

I waited for a while due to being burned out (due to IRL stuff), and also to give everypony a chance to catch up. The wait is over though. Unless something bad happens, I will be posting tonight.

Ah, very good. I shall look forward to it. But perhaps I should make my post before then so that I can be included in your post.

I'm happy to hear this. In all honesty, having Asteria around is just a little something to influence Dusky towards a *slightly* less dark road. That should be enough to balance him out with the forces of good. Dusky is not a mindless killer. He is a thinking pony. (Also, at the moment, he is rather unusually happy. Thinks things are going his way. When he finds out that they aren't, or the cook does a reveal... Then Dusky will not be so happy.

Yes, anything that makes the bad end less gruesome is best. Although, now that she is on the train, (technically, she was there the whole time) the likelihood of Lapis dying becomes much lower. So the possibility of Asteria arriving at the train station and crying because Lapis isn't coming back never even existed.

Mind boggling, isn't it? This whole time she was on the train and I've been lying to you without my knowledge. But really, I need your help. How should I go about writing her time on the train? Did anyone come into the baggage car for a long period of time? What does it even look like? How many bags are there? How could a filly hide there?

• Brohoof 2

Flutters_and_Dash.png