Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Teens have a hard time weighing the good and the risk, she could easily do it if it means that she will be together with Lapis.
Well there you have it, real world example that makes this all the easier. 

Everything depends on Berry Pie, though
It will add new layers to the story if I add her. He's been telling all the staff members about his beloved assistant. Now they get to meet her. 

I know. But that's why it's so interesting to wonder. Asteria respects Lapis a LOT. We know this much. So, the potential breakdown of her wondering if getting in or not is something fic worthy IMO.
Er, well maybe inspiration of a high level will strike when the time comes.

Lapis is a logical pony. He won't be too mad. He'll basically shrug it off. Of course, he'd feel bad since technically stowing away aboard a train is stealing... 

I was told she'd find Ambrosia or Key Gear first.

She has a tendency to do what she thinks is best. She is still just a filly. Children don't always follow orders.

Intriguing...Ambrosia has that sixth sense with children according to Scoots, but he also said about her having a sort of motherly nature. Key on the other hand might get slightly thrown off by Asteria's cheeriness, as she probably shows it more than Flow. Either way, it could end in Key deciding to leave her alone or Asteria asking to see if she knows someone called Lapis, to which Key probably doesn't know and go on her merry way.

Or, Ambrosia who mi8ght be slightly suspicious at first, even if protective, and probably ponder if to tell Vim or not about her, or Asteria asking about Lapis, to which Ambrosia DOES know and might get things better.

And I know, but like I told Star, the wonder of Asteria would whether she thinks Lapis would be mad at her more than happy, or the other way around, orders aside. I think that's quite intriguing IMO.

Flying wub is here!

h053k.jpg

I know. But that's why it's so interesting to wonder. Asteria respects Lapis a LOT. We know this much. So, the potential breakdown of her wondering if getting in or not is something fic worthy IMO.

Breakdown? The worst thing she could get is a small scolding and told to teleport back. She have this freepass of run away in her horn :3

Also, I'm not getting your quote notifications nor Berry's...dammit!

And how is the throat and nose coming along?

it's getting better, I just downed two times the normal dose.

Scootie is still trying to fix it iirc.

It will add new layers to the story if I add her. He's been telling all the staff members about his beloved assistant. Now they get to meet her.

oooh... lEJ9q.png

Say... i didn't really pay any attention to this small details, but is there any unmentioned Train's worker?

So, what are we talkin' about?

See below.

Basically, discussion about Scoots' RP, something about groups and mindsets, and... I can't think of what else there would be...

See above.

What seems to be Roleplay stuff, and putting GCTers into arbitrary groupings.

See above.

Oh, and Electrobolt,... I've a few things up my sleeve... I just need to put them in my sleeve first...

Er, well maybe inspiration of a high level will strike when the time comes.

Lapis is a logical pony. He won't be too mad. He'll basically shrug it off. Of course, he'd feel bad since technically stowing away aboard a train is stealing... 

You have lots of inspiration, so I'm not even worried about that. :D

But yes, I know he's a logical pony, but he definitely worries about Asteria. If there's one pony that makes his mind less stoic, it's definitely Asteria. And like you wrote, he feels Asteria as the littls sister he never knew he wanted. I would expect him to get mad as the older brother he never knew he would be. ^_^

Or, Ambrosia who mi8ght be slightly suspicious at first, even if protective, and probably ponder if to tell Vim or not about her, or Asteria asking about Lapis, to which Ambrosia DOES know and might get things better.

Ambrosia it is then. Just have to wait for Scootacool.

And I know, but like I told Star, the wonder of Asteria would whether she thinks Lapis would be mad at her more than happy, or the other way around, orders aside. I think that's quite intriguing IMO.

Well, from Asteria's end, she'd walk right up to him, smile on her face and say, "Hiya Lapis. How have you been? I stowed away on board so I could come too!" And he would respond as such, "What in the... Asteria, didn't I tell you to go home? For goodness sakes, this is akin to stealing. Well, not much I can do about it now. Hopefully I can convince Vim to let you stay. Are you alright though? Where were you hiding exactly?"

And I may wish to cut myself short, because I might just write a story and use up all my creativity.

You know, Asteria's character is actually unfinished. I don't use her all that often, and honestly, this roleplay has allowed my to fully realize Lapis's character.

Breakdown? The worst thing she could get is a small scolding and told to teleport back. She have this freepass of run away in her horn :3

Well, it requires a lot of magic to use, and it doesn't always work.

All so that her character is not too powerful. And if I use that failsafe, it removes her from the story....

Say... i didn't really pay any attention to this small details, but is there any unmentioned Train's worker?

It's Springer, Vim, Ambrosia, and Dusky. Only Springer hasn't heard about Asteria, but that is mostly because Lapis considers him an imbecile.

You have lots of inspiration, so I'm not even worried about that. :D

But yes, I know he's a logical pony, but he definitely worries about Asteria. If there's one pony that makes his mind less stoic, it's definitely Asteria. And like you wrote, he feels Asteria as the little sister he never knew he wanted. I would expect him to get mad as the older brother he never knew he would be. ^_^

Mmm, we'll see when the time comes.

'sup?

Nothing special

9dbwT.png

Well, it requires a lot of magic to use, and it doesn't always work.

All so that her character is not too powerful. And if I use that failsafe, it removes her from the story....

it's always better to have any kind of failsafe somewhere. Better not need it but have it rather than the other way around

• Brohoof 1

Nothing special

9dbwT.png

Oh...yeah...that. I think I will be playing a certain Zelda game 24 hours from now.

Well the last 10 minutes of my life were interesting...

Please, don't go on, I am already scared.

mlfw3293_medium.jpg

Basically, discussion about Scoots' RP, something about groups and mindsets, and... I can't think of what else there would be...

I would have seriously made a whole wall of text, Arcanel style, about the RP, but then I realized, I lacked the will power to do it. ^_^ 

Ah, but she doesn't really know what could be Lapis' reaction, now does she?

it's getting better, I just downed two times the normal dose.   Scootie is still trying to fix it iirc.

Glad to know! To both things. :) 

You have Dusky, Vim, Springer and Ambrosia. There shouldn't be anypony else as far as I know.

Ambrosia it is then. Just have to wait for Scootacool.

For the record, I might be underestimating Key's social skills with someone like Ambrosia though, especially after last events.

Well, from Asteria's end, she'd walk right up to him, smile on her face and say, "Hiya Lapis. How have you been? I stowed away on board so I could come too!" And he would respond as such, "What in the... Asteria, didn't I tell you to go home? For goodness sakes, this is akin to stealing. Well, not much I can do about it now. Hopefully I can convince Vim to let you stay. Are you alright though? Where were you hiding exactly?"   And I may wish to cut myself short, because I might just write a story and use up all my creativity. You know, Asteria's character is actually unfinished. I don't use her all that often, and honestly, this roleplay has allowed my to fully realize Lapis's character.

To completely honest, I always expected him to act slightly different than normally when speaking with Asteria. I guess not that much, according to you.

Doing a creativity kamikaze, you mean?

And you probably didn't have enough uses of Asteria to realize her full character. After all, you said it yourself. You gained more of their personalities the more you roleplayed with them. You've definitely used Lapis more than Asteria, so hopefully, if Asteria does get in, it will make you realize better her character. :)

• Brohoof 1

Um, Scootacool, are you going to answer my questions? You brohoofed the post, so I thought that meant you were ready to help...

Patience Berry, I'm a bit crazy when I get off from work. Well, that, and if I don't disregard all and start writing an RP post, then this RP post will have to wait until the next day. The problem is that once I miss one day, they tend to pile up. I try to be cautious with my endurance. It is fickle. 

Ah well, you worry me sometimes. Even if they'd survive, I'd hate to put either of my OCs through any suffering of any kind.

The baddies on this train are not big on long, drawn out suffering. They would much prefer to change the face of Equestria than to meddle with just a single pony. The only exception to this would be the case where a single pony has some relevance to the quest to change the face of Equestria.

But didn't the previous owners die mysteriously? But that is a very logical solution.

They were eaten. But everything was all tidied up afterwards. Except for one case, but it is not important.

So, do you want Asteria to find either of them? Er, I guess that might work. Either a motherly pony or a pony her own age. Asteria has more spirit, so playing her will be interesting.

To be honest, Ambrosia went to sleep too late and isn't up this early. Key Gear is distracted. Best course of action for food would be to smell Dusky's wonderful meal and make a beeline for the dining car. Dusky is happy this morning, so all should be well. 

Just one small thing though. There is a faint knocking noise coming from one of the boxes in the baggage car. I'm writing that into my post so if Asteria is there then she would here it. Something to mention to Dusky? I dunno. Probably better to find Vim.

Ah, very good. I shall look forward to it. But perhaps I should make my post before then so that I can be included in your post.

Well, if I post then you post (and I know Bolt is gonna post), then I can post again to acknowledge Asteria's entry. :3

Mind boggling, isn't it? This whole time she was on the train and I've been lying to you without my knowledge. But really, I need your help. How should I go about writing her time on the train? Did anyone come into the baggage car for a long period of time? What does it even look like? How many bags are there? How could a filly hide there?

Time on the train? Boring, I would imagine. Except for the moments when Springer was milling around grabbing stuff to setup the stage for the show. Baggage car is boring. Two sides, one of them locked and empty. Hallway. Train entrance. (Odd, I know, but hey...) How many bags? That's the fun part. No bags, just boxes. Trixie's stuff. One of the boxes is making some noises. The filly could hide in an empty box. There are a few. 

My apologies for the late response, but I blame work and some slight lunacy.

• Brohoof 3

it's always better to have any kind of failsafe somewhere. Better not need it but have it rather than the other way around
Yes, very true. But in truth, I only gave her that power to explain why she wouldn't be in a roleplay. 

Thank you for the link to that MM theory, @Jonke! That was a good little read. Me liked very much!

Oh yeah, that is one interesting read. It's amazing how much theoretical meaning could go into such a game. That's one thing I think it does better than Ocarina of Time.

• Brohoof 1