General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Well, it could be anything from the lurking Shadows or the huge bastards. Key Gear's profile never really say what actually killed them.

Well, Scootacool might know. Why, it might even be revealed during his Roleplay Series.

• Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

Tonight/Tomorrow I will be sleeping in preparation for the 9-hour train ride to Western France.

German Trains are awesome and the whole Dec. 21st thing is a whole lot of hoopla by people who are easily convinced by shiny things.

img-1013056-1-115931__safe_crossover_ima

I gotta call it a night... 0_x

Like Shining Armor.

• Brohoof 1

QIFUy.png

the whole Dec. 21st thing is a whole lot of hoopla by people who are easily convinced by shiny things.

So you're not interested on the whole panic and riot thing that may or may not happens tomorrow? G16t5.png

Pretty sure the evening news would be fantastic.

• Brohoof 1

k3v45pe.jpg?1

QIFUy.png

So you're not interested on the whole panic and riot thing that may or may not happens tomorrow? G16t5.png

Pretty sure the evening news would be fantastic.

I agree. The is a very fair probability that the world will not end Friday, however there will be a lot of unusual things around the globe that is for sure.

I agree. The is a very fair probability that the world will not end Friday, however there will be a lot of unusual things around the globe that is for sure.

There is this group of people that plans to spread false news over various sites. They will claim seeing strange lights and earthquakes. You can blame them when some news outlets took the bait Vbrgu.png

Hopefully there will be no major happening around any of us. Kinda sucks losing friends because of the failed apocalypse.

133973472533.png

wczrs.jpg

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Thank you for the link to that MM theory, @Jonke! That was a good little read. Me liked very much!

No problem. :)  I'm quite sure they're many ways to interpret the story but i'm quite fond of this one.

Now....

post-382-0-20539500-1355993773.png

http://www.terriblefate.com/ Another track playing. xP

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1

<3 ~Fairy Fairy~ <3

8HzH0ni.png

I hope everyone does. Goodnight.

I already do. :D

Well, Scootacool might know. Why, it might even be revealed during his Roleplay Series.

I do know, and it shall be revealed... Not in the current RP though and maybe not in the next, but certainly in the third.

• Brohoof 1

Ah Jesus...my comp computer derped last night which is why I couldn't even say goodnight. Buck my comp. <_<

Anyway, hi guys! What's up? :)

I've given you an entrance for Asteria, my friend.

Yo, Scootacool! (I feel that the more I read, the more ideas I get...which might be bad and get annoying). Is it possible that Key and Bolt both look at Ambrosia heading to the baggage car, which would in theory make Key's suspiciousness and try to follow s the mind set would be "Why would she be going to the baggage car?" Or maybe even Daylight as he has been quite fond of Ambrosia and would wonder why is she going to the same car, and therefore, follow her as well? I don't know why, but I want the finding of Asteria as crowded as possible...of course without Lapis even knowing of her yet. ^_^

Heh... I have a feeling I'm gonna love Asteria...

You and me both brother. :mellow:

This fandom is weird

No. This fandom is different. Pure and simple. Cause there's no way in hell anyone else would create THAT from the Sonic fandom or similar for sure! :P  On the plus side, we have been weird for some time now it's not even surprising anymore. :lol:

I do know, and it shall be revealed... Not in the current RP though and maybe not in the next, but certainly in the third.

The fact it will become a series is so damn cool! I haven't read something similar to a saga in a LONG time! :D

@, Also, damn you Scoots. You're MAKING ME WANT TO HUG MY SCREEN AGAIN! I don't want my screen to be terrified of me! That would be bad! But...I...can't...help it...Key Gear...so damn cute...as much as RD/Scoots cuddle...GAH! :wub:

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 3

Anyway, hi guys! What's up? :)

No. This fandom is different. Pure and simple. Cause there's no way in hell anyone else would create THAT from the Sonic fandom or similar for sure! :P  On the plus side, we have been weird for some time now it's not even surprising anymore. :lol:

Hola, Arcy!

Its raining where I am again, so that cancels out work for me again.

Sadly, that also makes my check this week a crapload smaller. :/

And I'm sure there are lots of people like the one who made that and would create something similar, but for a different fandom. Of course, it wouldn't be in the form of a pony, but you know what I mean.

7Crdz3K.png

Hola, Arcy!

Its raining where I am again, so that cancels out work for me again.

Sadly, that also makes my check this week a crapload smaller. :/

And I'm sure there are lots of people like the one who made that and would create something similar, but for a different fandom. Of course, it wouldn't be in the form of a pony, but you know what I mean.

And again, every single time someone says something in Spanish, my initial reaction is "HE CAN SPANISH! WOOO!" Until I remember. :lol:

And aw crap...I hope that your boss decides to be like Rarity for this Christmas. :(

And I'm sure of that as well...but pony got it first. :P

• Brohoof 1

Not in the current RP though and maybe not in the next, but certainly in the third.

Well, Lapis Lazuli and Asteria shall hunt for answers if they learn what it is they're hunting for, and it isn't just their human poking around in the dark. 

I want the finding of Asteria as crowded as possible

I don't like that idea at all. 

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png