Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Welp, time to cut somepony's mane then

.....MY EYES! MY EYES! OH MY CELESTIA MY EYES!

Thinking about it too much will makes you forgot about actually doing it

You have no idea how many times my mind and I debate this. But apparently, there's also the fact that I'm a pretty damn stubborn person. (Sigh).

I'm getting too old for that, and it has been almost a decade since the last time someone gave me a birthday present. So, yeah, sorry :x

I'm bringing Pinkie Pie. STAT.

q0NfU.png

DOMdJ.gif

Time to use the Ocarina of Time! x)

Nice try Majora, you motherbucker.

Alternatively:

————————————

—?————?—————

————?————?——

——?————?————?

Edited by NASCARFAN160
  • Brohoof 3

So pay attention to me and start asking me questions or something

Celestia:

Is it advisable to use a lighter for instant illumination for a closet?

- Ganaram Inukshuk (is still recovering from third-degree burns)

i bid you adieu...

A-doo-doo.

Electrobolt.....................Scootacool......................

Both initiated a chain reaction that somehow ended in one pony maybe finding out and misunderstanding what one may think was an act of almost incest.

You. Are. GODS.

• Brohoof 2

well... since today let me down, I am willing to pass on my continued living to you

so for today only, I will change from my normal sadistic Molesita, to the kinder, Tumblr style Molestia!

So pay attention to me and start asking me questions or something

>inb4 can we see your plot

I just wanna make something clear: If the earth were to be bombarded by a planet or a space rock, we'd have seen it months ago.

If it were moving faster, then we'd be screwed.

If it were a star, we'd still be able to see it, and probably we'd be shot out of orbit years ago.

Oh, and the Mayan Calendar didn't account for leap year, so 2012 should've really happened years ago, and it did, and I'm kinda neutral about the movie.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

I just wanna make something clear: If the earth were to be bombarded by a planet or a space rock, we'd have seen it months ago.

If it were moving faster, then we'd be screwed.

If it were a star, we'd still be able to see it, and probably we'd be shot out of orbit years ago.

Oh, and the Mayan Calendar didn't account for leap year, so 2012 should've really happened years ago, and it did, and I'm kinda neutral about the movie.

I only take it to limits where I get a laugh and thrill from it, I never once believed it one bit.

@Arcanel, did you know that Feld0 has brohoofed your OC?

What the heck man, Ambrosia's original name was actually Winter...

That's it... I'm freaked out! XD 

It is all predestined.

I know..........................(sigh) I've made a decision. For once in my life, I'll trust myself and in my abilities. I want to join the RP AND  to pass the test as well. But I'll be doing both at the same time. It may kill my head, but I'll be at peace. With the (hopefully) blessing of Scootacool that I can somehow join the train, I'll be thinknig of making my OOC post there once and for all. But of course, I WILL. NOT. LEAVE. BERRY BEHIND. I'll personally hit myself with a desk before I do so.

The test is for you, not me. You asked for a test, and I provided. You asked me to teach you all that I know, so I did. Although it does add more people willing to roleplay, it also helps the people learning to become the best they can be as a writer or something.

yea, but, y'know, like, a younger version. now i wanna know... what did i sound like?

Like most 20-25 adult males.

Best thing to do would be to ask Vim in the RP and then go from there. :3 

It's like he is a separate part from you, eh?

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 2

I only take it to limits where I get a laugh and thrill from it, I never once believed it one bit.

Still there's the bit of 2012 that's a self-fulfilling prophecy... It's called rioters. (Got it off a Derpibooru PSA.)

-----

Enough of that...

http://derpiboo.ru/189096 - Cue the laugh track.

http://derpiboo.ru/189099 - Pause for dramatic effect...

http://derpiboo.ru/189092 - Wut?

http://derpiboo.ru/84958 - He still reminds me of Bolty.