Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

you should just hold hold your tongue unless it pops up by itself naturally.
This...

I cannot stress how important it is to hold one's tongue.

To use myself as an example, I recently explained in this thread that my dad had passed away a few years ago.

That would be a clear moment for someone to ask things about it, and I'd happily respond.

If in the real world, someone was to just come up to me and say "Hey, I hear your dad's dead. How'd that happen?"

I wouldn't hesitate to punch them.

It's just not something that's supposed to be blurted out.

• Brohoof 3

I was considering taking some time to create a new OC with a bit of an archaeological interest, mostly for the RP. But also to kinda challenge me to be creative 

You are welcome to join once we get around to the GCT RP. I'd love to see what you come up with.

And on that note, I may include a ponified version of one of my OCs in it as a villain. I shall leave it a mystery for now.

• Brohoof 2

do you guys think any of the man 6 has autism? i think Twilight Sparkle might be

Hello there. I'm not quite sure where you are going with this strain of conversation, but I think that you may want to consider thinking about whether or not it is worthwhile.

If you read around in this thread, you will see that we are not discussing the subject that you are attempting to discuss. Furthermore, you should also be able to discern that we are not interested in discussing this subject.

I can see that you are new to this site, so may I recommend that you take some time to get used to the community by just joining the conversation without attempting to steer it to odd subjects?

• Brohoof 9

JhZGM.jpg

And on that note, I may include a ponified version of one of my OCs in it as a villain. I shall leave it a mystery for now.

Wait wait, ponified OC as in you have another OC that's not from here? o_o

Anyway, will you use Lapis in the Mini or another pony?

• Brohoof 3

@@Arcanel, I gotta say that's a damn perfect way to get yourself involved in the RP img-1019911-1-YDwKF.png

You managed to describe almost every necessary details about your OC and how much he was prepared for things, and what he need to do at the start of the RP. 9/10 img-1019911-2-aZpbg.png

Thank you very much! It means I'm not a lousy RPer! I can live! :D But seriously though, I'm glad I made an acceptable post. :)

Not started yet?   Haven may or may not be ready, and Arcanel must be if he's doing an Advanced RP. The truth is, and perhaps I shouldn't say this but.....I'm actually teaching them nothing. All I'm doing is giving them a little bit of information, forcing them to put together an OC, telling them they can do it, and finally, pushing them to do it. It's not that hard. You honestly just learn as you go.

Since you actually encouraged me in a sense to go try Roleplaying, and what you told me was actually useful, I still consider it worthy of me saying thank you Berry. :) 

Sweet Mother of Celestia! I knew I was forgetting something important!! XD

I actually thought you were going to wait until either of us were in the train before that. Guess I was wrong. :P

Oh and thank you and your brother very much. Now I have to deal with a strange nut and a not-so-amused conductor. :ph34r:

And reading everything else, it's offical. You're a friggin genius. No wonder Feld0 contacted you! :) 

Yes, I wouldn't want Asteria to burn Vim out of self defense....

Aw, that'd be hilarious to see! :P (of course, if it's just a small burn, you know?).

I knew this from day one. She is the only one I trust. I don't even trust Key Gear.

Well, truth be told, Key Gear is like an anti-hero rather than anything else. I wouldn't put my trust in her either. Arcanel on the other hand...

If I did this, then, most likely, the result would be the same as when I did something similar much earlier in life. I rather lost myself for a bit. Trust me, it is better that I keep these characters in their boxes. Safer that way.

I'm sometime thinking of making a tulpa. I just need the moment to start concentrating to myself. Which sounds rather hard. But in your case, it might be better if not. If you have all those worlds on your mind...um...I think a tulpa might as well mean the same thing as a person coking to your mind and saying "OK PEOPLE LET'S ROCK THIS JOINT!" And then your mind went party 27/7 and went full cuckoo.

I would pay real money to see the resulting scene, but then maybe not. Vim has a nasty temper when pushed hard enough, and I doubt that Asteria would be willing or able to put up enough fire to burn him out. Probably better to use cold though, he is actually a bit flame resistant.

Make it a PPV and we'll make it happen. Period.

Trusting Key is a hit or miss policy. You should always ask yourself, what's in it for her. If the answer is not obvious, then she may be hiding something. Key is good but she is also self-interested. The only character on the train right now that can trust her reliably is Electrobolt, and she will only tell him what he must know.

Interesting...I was not wrong. I see Key as being a sort of anti-hero, like I told Berry. Since her sense of survival is still somewhat her principal, I wouldn't be surprised if this kind of characteristics come out.

They are intellectuals, and as such deal with problems logically and reasonably. But that does not mean they are pushovers. Lapis has had to hurt things. Cousin Silver taught Lapis how to fight through example... And Asteria has her spells. But it makes me sick at heart to think they could hurt anyone.

Aye. Never underestimate the power of an intellectual, for they may well kick your flank when you least expect it, amen.

Takes imagination to be a programmer. Lots and lots of it actually. So, that is one of my outlets. I just need to catch up on some sleep and recover my damaged typing mechanisms. Then, I should be able to do interesting things around here.

I could imagine your job requiring imagination. But you DO need more sleep Scoots. For your sake. ^_^

I'm a pretty boring guy IRL.

If I ever go to Houston, we boring dudes we'll hang out and do cool stuff, you hear me?!

I also wanted to comment about what Applekags said, but then decided against it to respect Berry's wishes and not foolisly bring the subject again. :)

• Brohoof 5

Wait wait, ponified OC as in you have another OC that's not from here? o_o

I like making characters. I don't have too many unfortunately, but the one I have in mind could be fun.

Anyway, will you use Lapis in the Mini or another pony?

I don't have any other ponies... Unless you want Misty Leaves, my other OC...

Since you actually encouraged me in a sense to go try Roleplaying, and what you told me was actually useful, I still consider it worthy of me saying thank you Berry. :)

If I ever go to Houston, we boring dudes we'll hang out and do cool stuff, you hear me?!

I also wanted to comment about what Applekags said, but then decided against it to respect Berry's wishes and not foolisly bring the subject again. :)

Before I go super pro leet 360 no scopes lurker again, I have to agree with Arcy on that one.

I would not have even made an OC without your push, Berry.

So yes, what you're telling us is actually doing something.

And I wanna come with you Arcy!

Cause whats better than two boring dudes?

Three of them!

• Brohoof 3

its alright man my dad has aspergers

Funny, I have Asperger's as well. 'Tis good, since it usually means higher intelligence and it makes me open to subjects that other people would ignore, but that's at the cost at having social problems <_< (BTW, I won't shit on you, like the other guys seem to be doing. I'm nicer than that ;)).

Edited by spas-ticShotty

And I wanna come with you Arcy! Cause whats better than two boring dudes? Three of them!

Aye Aye! :D

Oh yeah, sorry guys I didn't respond earlier but I was having dinner...and making a ponyfied version of the national anthem of Argentina. I'm not joking. 

• Brohoof 1

Take it easy, bud.

Um...Spazzy? With all due respect, it IS kind of a personal question, you know? It's...not something that should be blurted. But...let's just drop it, okay? No need to bring back that. :)

• Brohoof 1