General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm still surprised as fuck as to how Applejack was dominating at first, then somehow, RD lost to some like Lyra, and now AJ is almsot losing. Sometimes, I think the vote is rigged, and sometimes, I think something is seriously wrong here. Lyra is a BG, a pretty one, but I think AJ should be the one to win.

Now if Lyra actually wins EVERYTHING, I'm gonnna be furious. Like, legit mad. I'm already legit pissed that she's winning and yet she has nothing special goign towards her, it's even worse that the votes between Flutters and Rares is closer than Lyra and AJ . AJ is losing her lead, and it seems the only people who populate that thread are Lyra fans.

You don't see me complaining about Pinkie Pie, now do you? She lost to a musical background pony, and for that, I'm disappointed. But only as a simple fan. One must not become too obsessed you know. Just let it run its course. One does not have to win everything.

• Brohoof 4

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I'm already legit pissed that she's winning and yet she has nothing special goign towards her

That's just a straight up insult. You're basing this completely off of the canon, and ignoring the fanon surrounding her. Applejack still has a chance of winning, we've got almost a week left for this round.

Just calm down, and focus yourself. Don't go totally spastic on us now.

• Brohoof 3

VHerT66.png

I don't mean thought. I mean...little things like "Oh, the fact that his sheets were blue means that he is an overly depressed person with a dark past. It also foreshadows that he will have a breakdown, soon. It also means that he is fond of sea creatures. It also means oasdopishsaoiu".

Oooh. I agree. Thats bullcrap.

Ffs, 

No.

The bitch likes blue, goddammit. 

Best. sentence. Ever.

I know right, I don't even know you and I'm already repulsed by your personality and lifestyle!

c:

That's the spirit!

• Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

That's just a straight up insult. You're basing this completely off of the canon, and ignoring the fanon surrounding her. Applejack still has a chance of winning, we've got almost a week left for this round.

Just calm down, and focus yourself. Don't go totally spastic on us now.

You actually made me smile when I'm friggin' furious. Congratulations.

I won't calm down, though. Not 'till AJ is tied or atleast in the lead.

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

You actually made me smile when I'm friggin' furious. Congratulations.

I won't calm down, though. Not 'till AJ is tied or atleast in the lead.

try doing something you enjoy doing as opposed to do something that'll make you even more distressed. it's the internet, no need to get all srs about it.

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

try doing something you enjoy doing as opposed to do something that'll make you even more distressed. it's the internet, no need to get all srs about it.

Yeah. Still, I'm furious that Lyra is fuckng winning. A BG pony with no real personality, and she's winning. God, sometimes I wonder about people......

spasticShotty-1753.png

hey, with that attitude, you're no better than the people who insults AJ, you know that?

Hey, I just don't want a BG to win. Or atleast the BG who beats AJ. If any other BG wins the actual thing and kicks Lyra off her ass, then I'll be content.

spasticShotty-1753.png

Hey, I just don't want a BG to win. Or atleast the BG who beats AJ. If any other BG wins the actual thing and kicks Lyra off her ass, then I'll be content.

Well I definitely agree with you that AJ is better BG pony than Lyra.

Edited by Jessper
  • Brohoof 2

rainbow_dash_by_radspyro-d5nbkja.gif?1355423156

do you have to be so rude over it, though? for someone so obsessed over a pony of the show, it feels hypocritical that you're feeling offended whenever someone bad mouthes AJ while you're doing the exact same thing against another pony now. what does them not having a canon personality matter, anyway?

• Brohoof 2

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

See? At this point, I don't care if anyone calls AJ a BG. If they say a BETTER BG than Lyra, then it's all good.
I'm gonna be the guy to say it: You're just acting like a douche about wanting her to win/being right. If you're okay with coming across like that then there's no problem.
  • Brohoof 4

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

Yeah. Still, I'm furious that Lyra is fuckng winning. A BG pony with no real personality, and she's winning. God, sometimes I wonder about people......

Dude........

I'm gonna be the guy to say it: You're just acting like a douche about wanting her to win/being right. If you're okay with coming across like that then there's no problem.

I don't understand.

spasticShotty-1753.png

Dude........

I don't understand.

Just think about me. I'm a total jackass. However, I accept that and the other party does, as well. Then, we leave it at that and move on.

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

Spite is a dangerous weapon to be swinging around. Blatantly bashing somepony with no real basis is just idiotic.

You can't be that blind to the things you're saying Spastic, can you?

• Brohoof 3

VHerT66.png

And it would seem, in turn,  I repulsed everyone except for you. I think we'll get along fine, just fine. *sexy look*

mlfw3749-1331920238827733.png

Dude........

You're sitting here getting legit angry over a silly little contest that will amount to nothing at all in the end.

What other response would fit oh so perfectly?

I love AJ a lot as well, though I don't show it as much. But I'm not going to blow a gasket all over the place just because she's losing a silly contest. I'll be mad to myself, just not going to show it everywhere else.

Ditzy lost as well as Trixie. I haven't gotten angry over that yet.

I've shown that Im somewhat annoyed at the fact, but I'm not just going off the deep end with it.

• Brohoof 4

7Crdz3K.png

@, The problem with all this Spazzy, is also what people imagine Lyra (or any other BG pony with not much story or personality at all) she is. For example, here's how I think Lyra is.

I think her to be a chill pony (for Celestia's sake she was drinking a smoothie in the midst of a battle! :P ), and then there's the part of her name. Lyra Heartstrings. I don't think she was given that name because of nothing. If her songs are able to touch the "strings of the heart", then with that in mind, it would be really hard for me to choose between AJ and Lyra.

I'd personally choose AJ because of her personality slightly more than my headcanon of Lyra, simply, because of what's established. There's also the fact that people might find Lyra more physically appealing than Applejack, if anything (I wouldn't comment on that anyway). Soooooo... yeah...there's that. Headcanon can beat what is really canon, sadly.

• Brohoof 2

So she/he said if I'm okay with acting like a douche, then it's alright? That sounds weird.

It's the portrayal of yourself to others seeing you in a certain light. If you're alright with coming off that way, then you should keep doing that. Although a continuation down this path will force people to not like you anymore.

• Brohoof 2

VHerT66.png

Spite is a dangerous weapon to be swinging around. Blatantly bashing somepony with no real basis is just idiotic.

You can't be that blind to the things you're saying Spastic, can you?

I'm angry that people think Lyra is more attractive. Like come on, really? AJ has that nice accent, that beautiful mane, her emerald eyes, and her personality is also more attractive IMO. Hell, we don't even know what Lyra is like because she has had no role whatsoever.

At this point, I almost hate Lyra as much as Clarity hates Derpy and you know just how much Clari hates Derpy.

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png