General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What was?

The priest from the whatever fockin' church my guardians go to came over to "bless the house"... I was home alone, and previously prancing around in nothing other than my undies, so I was just like, "aw shit, niqqa dis aint gon be gud..." 

Needless to say it was just an awkward situation. He kept trying to talk to me. It was. No. 

I don't.

Just 

nope

nothxlel

i'm not really feeling it, myself. then again, i'm a pretty light pony fan.

you say that like its a bad thing.... i can be but in this case it hasn't been.   they've just been over shooting there stories but don't have a long enough runtime 
I'm not even a fan of ponies anymore, so just don't even listen to what I have to say about them. 
  • Brohoof 2

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

Isn't the main Skype chat always dead?

It usually is, but sometimes conversation starts up randomly or if a certain girl from Finland gets on the conversation instantly goes crazy.

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

Oh. Damn.

it came back for round 2 a year ago, so i said nope, bit off its head, and used its blood to make my snake shapeshift form

DO NOT BUCK WITH ME, THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.

oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/staticthor-draconus-r126

second oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sultrus-r3025

Admitting that an RP post takes more effort than the upkeep of the forums... I think

It's the typing. Due to my injury, my hands tire fast, so I have to stop every once in a while when I'm building a wall of text. It's the primary reason for why I don't post as much these days. I am improving my typing speed as much as possible, but... Eh... It is hard to do anything about the need for mandatory breaks. This is especially true later in the day, when my hands are getting worn down due to the normal every day actions that most folks take for granted (seriously, brushing my teeth at the very end of the day takes strategy that I don't think most folks have to deal with).

In comparison, working on the site is mostly mouse work, reading logs, and reading source code. I have a touchpad with really good sensitivity, so that takes care of the mouse work. Reading logs and source code doesn't require any typing though. 

• Brohoof 1

Is that your worst nightmare? I think that bluetrace is scarier.

Or maybe this little purty thing?

attachicon.gifcobalt1.jpg

I'm flattered.

That spider would be an awesome pet, even though I have arachnophobia.

The priest from the whatever fockin' church my guardians go to came over to "bless the house"... I was home alone, and previously prancing around in nothing other than my undies, so I was just like, "aw shit, niqqa dis aint gon be gud..."

Needless to say it was just an awkward situation. He kept trying to talk to me. It was. No.

I giggled.

It usually is, but sometimes conversation starts up randomly or if a certain girl from Finland gets on the conversation instantly goes crazy.

Usually when I lurk there, it's just the same people telling each other hello over and over again, with random inane interjections every now and then.

• Brohoof 1

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Usually when I lurk there, it's just the same people telling each other hello over and over again, with random inane interjections every now and then.

hh9yvu.jpg

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.

I will confess that I haven't actually looked in the mane skype chat for ages... I did take a tiny peak yesterday though, and... Wow... I have to say, that the randomness was off the charts. So much weirdness in there. Things that I don't understand. 0_0 

• Brohoof 1

I will confess that I haven't actually looked in the mane skype chat for ages... I did take a tiny peak yesterday though, and... Wow... I have to say, that the randomness was off the charts. So much weirdness in there. Things that I don't understand. 0_0 

sounds like my kind of site, i better check it out later

hey are they still doing the friday movie night here

hey are they still doing the friday movie night here

Yessir. You can find it at Equestria TV. Every Friday at... Ehh... I can't remember the time, but I know that I'm at work then, so it is probably about 3 PM CST or something like that. 

And, yeah, the Synctube room is no more. We have our own dedicated site right now, and things work much better. :3

• Brohoof 2

i stopped visiting that godforsaken place when it began to go down the drain, there was little coherent conversation going on in there, no one seemed to pay attention to how others felt, as well as fueling my distress from getting constant notifications from that place.

in short, don't bother going in there. funny that such a good community as this have such a horrible Skype chat. i can understand why the chat feature got booted off from the main site.

• Brohoof 1

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

It goes well! I'm a little bleary right now due to an all night Skype call with NewCalamity and ~Chaotic Discord~. We ran straight up into the new episode today. (Though NC didn't make it and actually went to get sleep at around 5 am or so.) That was fun, but... Exhausting.

Now, I'm staring at a ton of work that needs to be done on the site today. And, I'm hoping to nail out an RP post. I think I'll do the post first. I can work on the site until the late night, but... Working on my post, requires me to be rested the most. Errr.... What just happened....  :wacko:

I'm glad to hear it! :D

Have your notifs been a bit strange...

• Brohoof 1

snip

Point proven?

I haven't looked in awhile. I used to pop in every now and then, but I would either get ignored, or not be able to follow the conversation (or what passed as conversation... sometimes it would break out into spontaneous roleplaying and /me commands).

Edited by bluetrace

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Yessir. You can find it at Equestria TV. Every Friday at... Ehh... I can't remember the time, but I know that I'm at work then, so it is probably about 3 PM CST or something like that. 

And, yeah, the Synctube room is no more. We have our own dedicated site right now, and things work much better. :3

give me a moment, im currently barfing rainbows

....and they arent suppose to be dashing

it's far easier to start an actual, serious discussion in here than there was over there. also, at least people are considerate over each others feelings and aren't just "lol k" about it.

lol k

• Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

In comparison, working on the site is mostly mouse work, reading logs, and reading source code. I have a touchpad with really good sensitivity, so that takes care of the mouse work. Reading logs and source code doesn't require any typing though.

I see what you mean now, just reading some of your posts can tire out a mortal man though. Holy crazy awesome wall of text. Roleplays require creativity, where as writing code requires logic. The rate at which each individual can produce each of these is quite varied.

• Brohoof 1

VHerT66.png

This should constantly be played in the background of all who enter the GCT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpEh_BHDdcs

i would prefer this in a loop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HilMAEYv774

• Brohoof 1