Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Everything is stupid around here Some people here can be so racist they wouldn't even say hi to anyone who wasn't born in the same island as them. I dunno if that still counts as racism or utter idiocy

the important thing here is that you acknowledge this issue and do not act like them, at least you are different 

So whatcha been up to Bari?

Attending college. Not much else.... I have stuff to do in my free time, but I seem to procrastinate having fun. No idea how I can do that. It's driving my crazy actually. 

Attending college. Not much else.... I have stuff to do in my free time, but I seem to procrastinate having fun. No idea how I can do that. It's driving my crazy actually. 

*hugs* Awwwww >-<

At lost on what to write for the Chosen RP, tries to look up for some beautiful scenery pics for some inspiration, somehow ends up reading about Dungeon & Dragons in wikipedia

Internet is weird

• Brohoof 3

Nothing :V

Ooooookay... I'll move along... 

insert complaint about how my stomach aches and it feels awful and whatnot here.

Is there any day your stomach WON'T give you problems? :( Or rather, hasn't any doctor or anyone give you an idea of what the friggin HELL is going on?

Now you reminds me... What happened with the Dreamescape?

I still have to whip up a post... the wait for me to post in the Trixie Train RP made me inactive as all hell RP speaking...crap. :( 

It's kind of unfortunate that we don't have any more musics like this

Also, I don't know if it would be the same quality as that, but i'm pretty sure that there's a lot of that kind of orchestral music Star.

Is there any day your stomach WON'T give you problems? :( Or rather, hasn't any doctor or anyone give you an idea of what the friggin HELL is going on?

i've told my father i want an appointment at the health center again. i just don't think it's fair when i look at my brother and what he eats and he's totally fine because of it, whereas i am getting complete repulsion in return.

i've told my father i want an appointment at the health center again. i just don't think it's fair when i look at my brother and what he eats and he's totally fine because of it, whereas i am getting complete repulsion in return.

When was the last time you had an appointment over there Viscra?

Also, I don't know if it would be the same quality as that, but i'm pretty sure that there's a lot of that kind of orchestral music Star.

The orchestral music that can be set on repeat without breaking the 'illusion' is damn rare :V

Most of those musics are set to 'get downhill' real fast once it's over, so when you set it on repeat, the illusion broke

I still have to whip up a post... the wait for me to post in the Trixie Train RP made me inactive as all hell RP speaking...crap. :(

Seems like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place img-1201653-1-G16t5.png

I know sometimes it's required that your OC reacts to every stimuli in the Trixie Train, but you should know you don't really have to do all that every time :z

What truly matters is your OC's actions and reactions, not the uber-small details.

At lost on what to write for the Chosen RP, tries to look up for some beautiful scenery pics for some inspiration, somehow ends up reading about Dungeon & Dragons in wikipedia

Internet is weird

It happens to everyone.

I still have to whip up a post... the wait for me to post in the Trixie Train RP made me inactive as all hell RP speaking...crap.

I will try my best to get in a post for it tomorrow. I can't write without my creative spark, and that only appears during 11 AM to 1 PM EST.

:P.

Halo 4 character-model hacking is the fucking funniest thing, especially while playing against them.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

The orchestral music that can be set on repeat without breaking the 'illusion' is damn rare :V

Most of those musics are set to 'get downhill' real fast once it's over, so when you set it on repeat, the illusion broke

Seems like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place img-1201653-1-G16t5.png

I know sometimes it's required that your OC reacts to every stimuli in the Trixie Train, but you should know you don't really have to do all that every time :z

What truly matters is your OC's actions and reactions, not the uber-small details.

I could show you two brony musicians who are really good at orchestral music, IMO, if you wish.

And I know that. But sometimes if it's not WHAT I write.. it is I have no instant imagination. Sometimes, the mind of a writer sucks badly. :(

I will try my best to get in a post for it tomorrow. I can't write without my creative spark, and that only appears during 11 AM to 1 PM EST.

No worries Berry I understand. :mellow:

over a year ago, when it started to happen again. they told me nothing was physically wrong with me. over a year later i find that very hard to believe.

Yeah, I'd prolly try to get an appointment ASAP.

I could show you two brony musicians who are really good at orchestral music, IMO, if you wish.

As long as it's not some kind of cover of a song from the show, and there is no one name repeated over and over, link me plz :3

And I know that. But sometimes if it's not WHAT I write.. it is I have no instant imagination. Sometimes, the mind of a writer sucks badly. :(

Instant imagination? img-1201859-1-DrVv5.png

Have you tried 'associating' the roleplay with a song? So whenever you read or writing in that RP, you will always hear that one song. It's kinda familiarizing yourself with it.