General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

It's nice to look at, but that's about it.

@thread - Can everyone still see my extra large signature and avatar? I lost my donor status, yet I can still see them. Not sure if you guys can or no.

Pretty much.

Yes.

Easter break.

Oh.

No wait, I was totally lying... come back.

Winter lasts forever here, I feel like it will never end at this point. It dropped down to -1 degrees celsius last night, and a few weeks ago it dropped all the way down to -5. It's still nothing compared to a few years ago. There were a few points where I just wanted to crawl up into a ball and die.

Use /unstuck, that usually works.

no you weren't. Stop lying.

Nope. Nothing. :/

I be happy.

Is it bad if Ive danced exactly like that before?

7Crdz3K.png

Is it bad if Ive danced exactly like that before?

If so, then I'm bad, as well.

Well... I'm bad for many reasons... But that's just another... 

• Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

We still get decent heat in the summer, a few days have easily topped that. I may get bored of the winter, but I abhor the summer months. I'd take fall temperature for most of the year, and a couple months of winter if I could.

Then you should never visit the Caribbean. We're pretty much summer 24/7...which is annoying. We have dry season and wet season, no major difference between the two, so pretty toasty all the time. :3 What's fall temperature usually like? I'm yet to experience it.

Then you should never visit the Caribbean. We're pretty much summer 24/7...which is annoying. We have dry season and wet season, no major difference between the two, so pretty toasty all the time. :3 What's fall temperature usually like? I'm yet to experience it.

The crossroads between winter and summer. The trees are beautiful though, right before they lose all of their leaves. It usually ranges from 35 to the mid 50 degrees Fahrenheit here.

VHerT66.png

The crossroads between winter and summer. The trees are beautiful though, right before they lose all of their leaves. It usually ranges from 35 to the mid 50 degrees Fahrenheit here.

Ah, it seems nice, but is it usually humid during that time? High levels of humidity really feels quite uncomfortable. 

Travelling is exhausting.

1. I seem to always be out of town at least once or twice a month.

2. Nope, no bladder problems. Hee hee.

Haven, on 25 Mar 2013 - 08:50, said:

Where did bathwater come into play at all?

And I'm sure ingesting it would just have more severe effects compared to just touching it.

Oh, is it working now? It wouldn't play last time I tried.

Nope, still not working.

Make it public or unlisted instead of private. It won't let me view it otherwise.

Ain't the cure for poison joke a bubble bath? So if you ingest it, you need to somehow scrub your insides clean...?

Try the video again.

Nihilanth, on 25 Mar 2013 - 09:06, said:

speaking of hunger... that feel when you suddenly, out of the blue, gets inexplicably extremely goddamn hungry, and need to eat something right now. because i have it now.

Dude, the one thing about me and food is that not only do I have a high tolerance for it, I unfortunately can't eat big volumes of food without falling into a food coma. And when I do get hungry, I feel like a wet noodle.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

you know what would be neat, if entering the konami code in this sites search engine triggered an event

DO NOT BUCK WITH ME, THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.

oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/staticthor-draconus-r126

second oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sultrus-r3025

Hell yes.

Fluttershy is slowly becoming my favorite pony again (even getting close to Carrot), so I thought I might switch back over.

You're the second one that's approved of the change so far...

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Yay im getting some Alpines for my truck...can anyone say ultimate Bass mobile?

you know what would be neat, if entering the konami code in this sites search engine triggered an event

that would be epic!

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

Travelling is exhausting.

1. I seem to always be out of town at least once or twice a month.

2. Nope, no bladder problems. Hee hee.

Ain't the cure for poison joke a bubble bath? So if you ingest it, you need to somehow scrub your insides clean...?

Try the video again.

Dude, the one thing about me and food is that not only do I have a high tolerance for it, I unfortunately can't eat big volumes of food without falling into a food coma. And when I do get hungry, I feel like a wet noodle.

Oh, you're right...I think. I know they took a bath, but I'm not sure it was as simple as just a normal bubble bath.

And shall do.

<3 Patchy <3

Even though I'm a total noob to that stuff.

7Crdz3K.png

Oh, you're right...I think. I know they took a bath, but I'm not sure it was as simple as just a normal bubble bath.

I think it was a simple bubbble bath...

-----

Photoshoppin' YOUTUBERS

Insanely hilarious vid on Youtube.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Hello my GCT friends! How are y'all?biggrin.png

Also, in other news, I start college tomorrow... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sad.png angry.png

Oh well... Since I dropped out of the other college last year in September, I think it's about time I started doing something other than Pump It Up, tennis and drums.tongue.png

• Brohoof 3