Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hi guys! Finally upgraded my ipad to the new OS. Started playing Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones again as well. It's a fun game, but sacred stones is just about one of the most unoriginal names I've ever heard. The premise is similarly cliché.

I just installed a new hard drive on my machine.

I am a massive ho. Just the other evening I tilled an entire acre of agricultural land.

Ghaiyk!!!

That was my response...

• Brohoof 1

lol

Handhelds are more important than any of sony's consoles.

and the fact you left off the 360 also disappoints me.

bwahaha what. none of Sony's handhelds are more important than their other consoles. the PS1's got a ton of classics and did the 3D thing right, as compared to say, the Sega Saturn, which was a large marketing flop.

and i don't see how sony's consoles aren't important when uh, the PS2 lived for 10 fucking years?

------

fuck it, i think i'm going to collapse...

bwahaha what. none of Sony's handhelds are more important than their other consoles. the PS1's got a ton of classics and did the 3D thing right, as compared to say, the Sega Saturn, which was a large marketing flop.

and i don't see how sony's consoles aren't important when uh, the PS2 lived for 10 fucking years?

Cause I hate Sony with a burning passion and believe they should crash and burn in a glorious fire? :3c

I only like the psp for the whole modding and being able to play all my favorite gba's on it since I lost my SP/ogDS.

Which kinda makes it non important (but still moreso than the consoles) imo as well since it was literally used as a replacement for another handheld...

Hey, how are you guys doing?

Making a lot of sense all the way?

Fine, fine, go ahead...

I've never been. Anywhere, really. Never been to a party other than for birthdays. Nobody invites me.

Did I mention I live in a desert?

640px-Rub_al_Khali_002.JPG

Hey, how are you guys doing?

Making a lot of sense all the way?

Fine, fine, go ahead...

I'm playing Runescape right now when I should be either working on my faaffic or some documentation.

• Brohoof 1

I'm playing Runescape right now when I should be either working on my faaffic or some documentation.

The Mojave Desert, right?

I live in Tucson, AZ.

How good is your runescape character?

I don´t even know what a faaffic is, but what kinda documentation are you doing?

Is it about deserts?

I've never been. Anywhere, really. Never been to a party other than for birthdays. Nobody invites me.

:c

That´s horrible, I´d invite you to every party, anytime!

(that avatar is reason enough xD)

• Brohoof 1