Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

One question. Why combine those two? The first will completely drown out the melody of the other.

One's got a tempo of 138, the other's got a tempo of 999. Plus, the 999er's the one that'll get drowned out.

• Brohoof 1

Ah, perhaps you could elaborate to help bring the bird of your creative nest to the smooth fronts of the air migration, allowing us to bask in greatness. Enlighten us, what is this landscape?

Please forgive me for my shyness. I am not quite sure the surrounding areas of such landscape, however, I do know it is located in the vicinity of the backwoods of the American Northeast, a forested land surrounded in mystery.

• Brohoof 1

Please forgive me for my shyness. I am not quite sure the surrounding areas of such landscape, however, I do know it is located in the vicinity of the backwoods of the American Northeast, a forested land surrounded in mystery.

Understandable, mate. I miss the call of the East, for I have been stranded in the land of the dry. The Southwest has taken its toll upon my body, as the beating summer heat continues to abuse me in this scorching land of Arizona.

One's got a tempo of 138, the other's got a tempo of 999. Plus, the 999er's the one that'll get drowned out.

I don't understand any of that stuff! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

Understandable, mate. I miss the call of the East, for I have been stranded in the land of the dry. The Southwest has taken its toll upon my body, as the beating summer heat continues to abuse me in this scorching land of Arizona.

I sympathize with you brother, as I am in the same situation. Though hospitable, the lands in the south end of the golden state experience weather which leave both the tongue and the soul parched.

• Brohoof 1

I sympathize with you brother, as I am in the same situation. Though hospitable, the lands in the south end of the golden state experience weather which leave both the tongue and the soul parched.

Pain is not meant to held alone, but with close company. My mighty castle in the lands of Baltimore has long since evicted my soul, as I was forced from heel and toe to leave such beauty, and all things dearest to me.

On lighter subject, perhaps you would like to discuss some other affairs? Has thou ever donated an organ to somebody in need?

• Brohoof 1

It's taking too long to paste 70000 notes... Maybe I need something less concentrated...

Perhaps some assorted music for the MTV's social classic, "Joe's Apartment"

Pain is not meant to held alone, but with close company. My mighty castle in the lands of Baltimore has long since evicted my soul, as I was forced from heel and toe to leave such beauty, and all things dearest to me.

On lighter subject, perhaps you would like to discuss some other affairs? Has thou ever donated an organ to somebody in need?

Those words which you utter are true, and go hand in hand with reason.

I would be delighted to communicate about the jollier things in life, and would appreciate being humored about this talk of organ donating. Why does thou bring it up?

• Brohoof 1

Those words which you utter are true, and go hand in hand with reason.

I would be delighted to communicate about the jollier things in life, and would appreciate being humored about this talk of organ donating. Why does thou bring it up?

Just some thoughts, yee gentleman. I find myself toying with the idea. The very concept of giving up some health in order to spare the life of another, it does not sit well with me. I know not whether I would do it in the heat of the moment. Perhaps an opportunity for debate! The hunt is afoot, a quest for mutual respect and understanding.

• Brohoof 1

Just some thoughts, yee gentleman. I find myself toying with the idea. The very concept of giving up some health in order to spare the life of another, it does not sit well with me. I know not whether I would do it in the heat of the moment. Perhaps an opportunity for debate! The hunt is afoot, a quest for mutual respect and understanding.

It is all about the time and moment, dear man. I would find it rather suitable, and good for the morale compass to part with a portion of ones' own self if there is a dire need to for the sake of a loved one, or simply a well-deserving fellow. On the other hand, donating said health when there is no immediate catastrophe could result in a less well-deserved fellow receiving your contribution. Of course, there is about a 50% chance of that happening, in my humble opinion.

• Brohoof 1

It is all about the time and moment, dear man. I would find it rather suitable, and good for the morale compass to part with a portion of ones' own self if there is a dire need to for the sake of a loved one, or simply a well-deserving fellow. On the other hand, donating said health when there is no immediate catastrophe could result in a less well-deserved fellow receiving your contribution. Of course, there is about a 50% chance of that happening, in my humble opinion.

Intriguing, dear friend. I am not sure I could ration away my life without knowing the chap, like two chunks in a bucket o' chum. Perhaps a few days at an amusement park'e would allow us to know each other well, in such a hypothetical situation.

• Brohoof 1

Intriguing, dear friend. I am not sure I could ration away my life without knowing the chap, like two chunks in a bucket o' chum. Perhaps a few days at an amusement park'e would allow us to know each other well, in such a hypothetical situation.

From the words you speak you appear to be a man of high stature, along with a moral compass which points in a good direction. It would pleasure me to converse with you in the future. But for now, it is time I retire to my chambers for the night.

Have a good night sirs.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wonder if TTC and TSMB2 would ever approve... Or if I need to get the notecount higher so I can play the entirety of it...

Edited by Derpy Cowbell
  • Brohoof 1

From the words you speak you appear to be a man of high stature, along with a moral compass which points in a good direction. It would pleasure me to converse with you in the future. But for now, it is time I retire to my chambers for the night.

Have a good night sirs.

I must also get my beauty sleep. Good evening!

• Brohoof 1

ur wrong he soundz lyk a ho lel
  • Brohoof 2

I wonder if TTC and TSMB2 would ever approve... Or if I need to get the notecount higher so I can play the entirety of it...

It sounds nice!

• Brohoof 1

I am a massive ho. Just the other evening I tilled an entire acre of agricultural land.

That would be a hoe.

u a ho

not a hoe

Sorry, but I have an extreme dislike of handheld games. They are uncomfortable and awkward to use for me. And honestly, the only reason I would play an Xbox 360 is for halo.

fair enough then.

And halo is a bad reason for 360.
  • Brohoof 1