General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm just able to recognise Cyrillic, though the first thing that comes to mind when I see Cyrillic script is Russian, so I'm only able to translate phonetically to Russian.

Yes, the letters are quite jacked up. BTW...

img-1529825-1-stardogs-old.jpg

Stardogs or

?

I think it's stardogs, though the "d" looks like a "b".

Not as close as you think. Russians have a few more letters and it's a bit harder to learn than Serbian.

(BTW, Serbian is the easiest language to learn, 30 letters, each with only 1 sound)

More in PM, I have to go.

Easiest in terms of all world languages? I'm pretty sure English is the easiest language to learn, and for English speakers, Dutch is closest to English in terms of grammar. I took Russian all four years of high school and three semesters in college, and I can't speak it worth a damn. That stupid language requires so much precision, and it has so many rules; forming a sentence feels like solving a physics equation.

I just laughed out loud for like 20 seconds.

That's an academy record!

Yeah, that was funny

OI

NOTICE TO THE GCT FAMILY

Come Friday, I won't be on much until, I think, the 16th: vacay, bros.

Just a warning

(edited)

No, you're the one that's silly.

:3c

Silly as the billy goat gruff, now who is this person. We want the details, all out in view of the public.

Yes, that. Spill the beans.

He's this guy I met in Blue Lightning's group. He's been in there since I first joined and apparently grew feelings for me somewhere along the line, which, I started to share as well recently. He told me and now we're a dating. :3 Edited by Haven
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

So I had a dream... Within a dream.

INCEPTION!!!

And the best part: It was stable.

I love those. :3

And congrats, Haven! Skype groups are a fun way to get to know people (just joined my first one today :D)

Edited by AtomicBassCannon
  • Brohoof 1

I love those.

In case you or anyone else was wondering, it was about me reading an unread message from someone who wanted to befriend me, then waking up and trying to jot down that message on the wall.

And congrats, Haven! Skype groups are a fun way to get to know people (just joined my first one today biggrin.png)

Thankies. X3

They really are. Ive only really been in three so far, but all of them have been nothing but fun.

He's this guy I met in Blue Lightning's group. He's been in there since I first joined and apparently grew feelings for me somewhere along the line, which, I started to share as well recently. He told me and now we're a dating. :3

Oh, cool. Congratulations.

Is he a member here?

He's been in there since I first joined and apparently grew feelings for me somewhere along the line, which, I started to share as well recently. He told me and now we're a dating. :3

Maybe that's why that name seemed familiar or something, I remember you saying something about them before. I still don't remember that name being in that group.

Congratulations.

(edited)

Thankies. X3

They really are. Ive only really been in three so far, but all of them have been nothing but fun.

Just for future reference, how do I get to know when they are? Just a matter of being in the right place at the right time? Are they posted somewhere specific? Is it normally a GCT thing or something that starts in the forum lounge (I don't hang out in this part of the forum much, but I'm meaning to)?

The one today was a buddy and I just deciding to make one. Is that normally how they go?

I'm really trying to expand my social circle around the forum.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

(edited)

How do I get to know when they are? Just a matter of being in the right place at the right time? Are they posted somewhere specific? Is it normally a GCT thing or something that starts in the forum lounge (I don't hang out in this part of the forum much, but I'm meaning to)?

The one today was a buddy and I just deciding to make one. Is that normally how they go?

Skype groups aren't like these forum sanctioned things (it used to, but it ended up getting canned), groups of people/friends just create them when they feel like they would want another place to converse in real time.

We have one for the GCT regulars (mostly older ones), but we don't add new people willy-nilly.

He is.

His name is Nightmawe Woon on here.

Don't think he checks in too often though. :/

Ah.

You should get him to post in here.

Edited by bluetrace

Maybe that's why that name seemed familiar or something, I remember you saying something about them before. I still don't remember that name being in that group.

Congratulations.

Probably cause he changed it to something different like his real name or something.

And thankies.

Just for future reference, how do I get to know when they are? Just a matter of being in the right place at the right time? Are they posted somewhere specific? Is it normally a GCT thing or something that starts in the forum lounge (I don't hang out in this part of the forum much, but I'm meaning to)?

Being in the right place at the right time it seems. Or just knowing people who happen to venture in them often.

I dont think there is a place here that tells about any. And nope. It is not.

I believe so actually. X)

Just ask around. You should be able to find some.

(edited)

my god, has this thread just been filled with love recently? first Jinx and Plums, now Haven and someone else... what's next, Ganaram and Jadefire?

<Insert creapy grin here>

BTW:

I just had yet another "What the frick" moment.

@, you may be interested...

Edited by Derpy Cowbell

(edited)

Hey guys, how are you?

Pretty good. Just woke up and I aint got jack squat to do today.

How you be, guy?

More Runescape-Pony trivia. Have you delved into player-owned-ports yet?

You know, my friend kept reminding me to do that way back a few months ago when I was going for 99 Runecrafting, but I never actually got to try it. Once I finished that I went straight back to getting 75 WC and making money from Mahogany.

So, nope. I have not. Once I renew my stuff I'll try them out.

*I just saw on Youtube a commentary on a guy going from 0 to 25m in an hour

HOW IN THE LIVING BALLS DO YOU DO THAT!?

Edited by Haven
  • Brohoof 2