General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

If you're referring to myself, then thanks. And ditto to you bro :)

Yeah I lost it when they started chanting for fire. And when you can get an ECW crowd to chant "You sick fuck," you know that you did a hardcore ECW match right.

How did they get away with language like that? Parents all over the world would shit their pants if it was on Raw or Smackdown.

How did they get away with language like that? Parents all over the world would shit their pants if it was on Raw or Smackdown.

Well I mean it was on PPV at the time, and I guess probably had a warning attached to it. I mean there was nothing they could do to stop the crowd. Speaking of the crowd, I always wondered what would have happened if Cena retained. Oh lord the amount of chaos that would have ensued would require the police to come and blockade Cena. 

• Brohoof 1

ForDJRainbowDash_zps2b58bbf2.png

" I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

My Friendship is Magic Fanfiction Pagehttp://www.fimfiction.net/user/The%20DJ%20Rainbow%20Dash

-Signature art designed by the lovely vinyl_scratch 13

Well I mean it was on PPV at the time, and I guess probably had a warning attached to it. I mean there was nothing they could do to stop the crowd. Speaking of the crowd, I always wondered what would have happened if Cena retained. Oh lord the amount of chaos that would have ensued would require the police to come and blockade Cena.

Was Cena on ECW at that point?

Is Hulk Hogan's hair fake?

Was Cena on ECW at that point?

Cena was never on ECW. One Night Stand is basically a single event they did where WWE superstars battled people from ECW. The rebooted version of ECW WWE did was nowhere close to the original, and was deemed a failure pretty much. 

Alright well I'm out, gotta get up early for work tomorrow. Night bud! :)

• Brohoof 1

ForDJRainbowDash_zps2b58bbf2.png

" I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

My Friendship is Magic Fanfiction Pagehttp://www.fimfiction.net/user/The%20DJ%20Rainbow%20Dash

-Signature art designed by the lovely vinyl_scratch 13

(edited)

<Insert Wolffie

x DJRD fic here>

I'm back, and I wanna say one thing:

Attending a graduation ceremony from the perspective of a spectator makes me reflect my experience of attending a graduation ceremony from the perspective of a graduate.

Long story short, it reminded me of what the hell I went through two years ago, and what the hell I really should be doing.

But for now, I should be resting.

And comboobalising your posts.

Edited by Derpy Cowbell
  • Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I haven't been in here for awhile. It seems so long since I've actually posted in here. :V

• Brohoof 1

I'm back, and I wanna say one thing:

Attending a graduation ceremony from the perspective of a spectator makes me reflect my experience of attending a graduation ceremony from the perspective of a graduate.

Long story short, it reminded me of what the hell I went through two years ago, and what the hell I really should be doing.

But for now, I should be resting.

And comboobalising your posts.

I like the way you entwine our sweet, juicy posts.

I haven't been in here for awhile. It seems so long since I've actually posted in here. :V

Welcome here!

I love you guys. For no particular reason. Just knowing you're all here is comforting.

Equestria's Lone Ranger and dedicated ex-prosecutor...

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=MDM3MXw3NTA2NTE

'

armie.jpg

Watchin y'all.

Can't remember the last time I was ever truly active around the forums... I keep swooping past with a few posts, but I just don't stick around.
Someone give me a good reason to stay.

• Brohoof 1

"My breakfast is plotting to kill me."

My Website - YouTube
n6e0Y8v.gif

Can't remember the last time I was ever truly active around the forums... I keep swooping past with a few posts, but I just don't stick around.

Someone give me a good reason to stay.

Overanalysis of everything...?

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

No...

It's a fun game. Addictive RPG with many interesting characters and a plot that really makes playing it feel important. The amount of character options is unrivaled.

I've played that game. Its riveting action is only matched by watching someone repeatedly drop a piece of lettuce onto a table.

Different strokes for different folks.

I'm looking forward to Trials in Tainted space. Otherwise known as TiTs

(edited)

u wot

Who decided that was a good name?

Must be an indie game. Otherwise the dev would have proposed that name to Marketing, and Marketing would have punched them in the stomach.

Sort of the same with DayZ (say it out loud), though, so who am I to judge...

Edited by Rico Rodriguez
  • Brohoof 1

img-2093486-2-2vuaes0.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OCs: Standoff and Red Alert, the luckless mercs

u wot

Who decided that was a good name?

Must be an indie game. Otherwise the dev would have proposed that name to Marketing, and Marketing would have punched them in the stomach.

Sort of the same with DayZ (say it out loud), though, so who am I to judge...

TiTs is from the same creator of Corruption of Champions. It's pledge drove raised over 190,000 bucks.