General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

right, it does >w<

I dunno all the characters it does it for, but I'm sure that it does a lot of them. It's pretty cool, I dunno why they decided to do that.

But yeah. Try searching for as many ponies as you can and see what it does. xD

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

because they recognize the pony fandom and want to do something nice for us

Probably, but still it's pretty cool. Maybe they should expand on the ponies they have, even though they already have a vast amount, who knows all the ponies they did.

I gotta leave soon... I do not want to be late for work, I gotta get dressed for work still.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

it's Saturday

Yeah, but I'm scheduled to work today. Just because it's a Saturday doesn't mean that no one works. xD

I work for a fast food restaurant, and today is my first official day on the job. I'm doing training stuff, but I still gotta learn since I just started.

I hope I get good amount of hours, but I need to do a wonderful job to get good hours.

siggeh163.png

Yeah, but I'm scheduled to work today. Just because it's a Saturday doesn't mean that no one works. xD

I work for a fast food restaurant, and today is my first official day on the job. I'm doing training stuff, but I still gotta learn since I just started.

I hope I get good amount of hours, but I need to do a wonderful job to get good hours.

have fun X3 just curious, McDo?

have fun X3 just curious, McDo?

No, it's Wendy's. I work at the one that is just down the road where I live. I have to start work at 10:00 (Which is in 25 minutes about) and I work until 3:00. It's a 5 hour shift, but that means money. Money is good. I need money, even though I have to wait a while for my first paycheck.

siggeh163.png

No, it's Wendy's. I work at the one that is just down the road where I live. I have to start work at 10:00 (Which is in 25 minutes about) and I work until 3:00. It's a 5 hour shift, but that means money. Money is good. I need money, even though I have to wait a while for my first paycheck.

as long as you like what you're doing, all's well

also, I bet you get to eat there for free, right?

Edited by Delzepp

because they recognize the pony fandom and want to do something nice for us

Its not really something nice, but it is neat. So I guess its the same.

also, I bet you get to eat there for free, right?

Nope, you don't get to eat free there actually. Wouldn't make sense if they allowed it.

If that was the case, a lot of places would actually be quite low in their profit due to workers eating the food all the time. Especially the fat asses, like me. I'd have a large fry and sprite every damn minute I was without one if that was the case. x)

7Crdz3K.png

Nope, you don't get to eat free there actually. Wouldn't make sense if they allowed it.

If that was the case, a lot of places would actually be quite low in their profit due to workers eating the food all the time. Especially the fat asses, like me. I'd have a large fry and sprite every damn minute I was without one if that was the case. x)

do they at least have discount prices for the employers? like 50% off or something?

do they at least have discount prices for the employers? like 50% off or something?

I don't know what they actually have, I just know that free food wouldnt make sense. Ive never worked in one myself.

And I dont know about that.  They might and should get some kind of discount, but i dont know if they do or not.

7Crdz3K.png

I don't know what they actually have, I just know that free food wouldnt make sense. Ive never worked in one myself.

And I dont know about that.  They might and should get some kind of discount, but i dont know if they do or not.

what about stuff that isn't bought during a certain day? is that thrown away or are the employers allowed to eat it? or do they just serve it the next day?

Edited by Delzepp

what about stuff that isn't bought during a certain day? is that thrown away or are the employers allowed to eat it? or do they just serve it the next day?

Im assuming they would either throw it away or allow some workers to eat it if they wanted.

They definitely wouldn't serve it again.

7Crdz3K.png

Im assuming they would either throw it away or allow some workers to eat it if they wanted.

They definitely wouldn't serve it again.

then there we go, they actually may allow them to eat for free, I doubt the food has time to expire so fast anyway, so at the end of a working day, it may still be edible

then there we go, they actually may allow them to eat for free, I doubt the food has time to expire so fast anyway, so at the end of a working day, it may still be edible

After that many hours, I wouldn't really want it unless I was that hungry.

7Crdz3K.png

I really wished you wouldn't answer an obvious rhetorical question about what damages expired fast food can provoke...

That's haven xD

>"Hmm, what do I want to do today"

>"Kill yourself"

>"Love you too."

And thus are the ways of the haventier.

• Brohoof 1

jALDz9i.png

Make sense? What fun is there in making sense?