General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Sup Dsanders! *hugs* come on, everything's gonna go fine

Pretty well, just looking for some chatting o'er here x) what about you?

Thanks mate. Really appreciate it. 

What happened?

Online relationship. Complications. That's all I got to say.

Edited by Dsanders

Here, have some cyder and let's forget our issues, shall we? "Bring more jars Big Mac, we'll definitely need more"

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Eeyup... this signature was made by: @Sparkle Speed

Aww...</sadface>

I think I achieved inner peace today for like fifteen minutes. It was a really fucking weird experience.

Anyway, how are you guys doing.

Weird...</weirdface>

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Hi Bifrost, we were drinking some cyder, have some! Darn it, where is my ethics? Ganaram, pardon me good sir, would you accept this jar of cyder?

img-19396-1-Finished.png

Cider wrecks my body. Don't ask how.</prefersicedtea>

Okay then, have some iced tea with extra ice, is Lipton ok?

img-19396-1-Finished.png

What's up everyone? How are you all doing? I have to work here in like 10 minutes. I have a super long shift today and I hope that I can get through it well.

It's like 9 hours. xD But that means more money. I need the money, I have things I need to pay.

I wish I could get a nice computer, but my expenses are a bit tied up at the moment, now that I have a job I can pay most of them off.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

What's up everyone? How are you all doing? I have to work here in like 10 minutes. I have a super long shift today and I hope that I can get through it well.

It's like 9 hours. xD But that means more money. I need the money, I have things I need to pay.

I wish I could get a nice computer, but my expenses are a bit tied up at the moment, now that I have a job I can pay most of them off.

Three words: Wifi black hole.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Do you ever get that feeling that everyone is ignoring you?

STOP READING THIS SIGNATURE! THIS IS AN ONLINE FORUM, NOT A LIBRARY!

My main OC is Rick. Link to my main OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rick-r3145My Unicorn OC is Mind's Eye. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/minds-eye-r3273I also have an alicorn pegacorn OC, Fred. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fred-r3298

Also, the arbitrary Earth Pony OC, Marshall. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marshall-r3314

6 hours of work left to go, Man still a long way. I already went through 2 and a half hours of work. And I'm tired. But oh well. xD

I'll get through the day, the first 2 hours and a half went by pretty fast. Which is good.

I'm on my lunch break right now. It last's 30 minutes. And I only have one more 10 minute break left today and that would be in between the 6 hours, so 3 hours of work, break, then another 3 hours of work. Pretty much.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Bored...

STOP READING THIS SIGNATURE! THIS IS AN ONLINE FORUM, NOT A LIBRARY!

My main OC is Rick. Link to my main OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rick-r3145My Unicorn OC is Mind's Eye. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/minds-eye-r3273I also have an alicorn pegacorn OC, Fred. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fred-r3298

Also, the arbitrary Earth Pony OC, Marshall. Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marshall-r3314

so i did a thing:

Viscra

A brash, energetic newcomer, Viscra has temporarily put her musical career aside to fight for her home country Orange Star. Inexperienced in combat, but her quirky attitude and stealthy appearance makes her well-loved amongst her peers.
Hit: Letting it loose
Miss: Humiliation

------------

Her cheerful nature makes her units get the drive to push along further, giving them all 1 extra movement space. Additionally, her camoflauge skills makes her units able to hide in terrain even when Fog of War isn't in effect. Inexperience yields low firepower, sans indirect units.
------------

POWER
Heightened Senses

Increases indirect units range by 1 space, movement by 1, and increases firepower and defenses of all units.

-------------

SUPER
Stealth Warfare

Viscra's units engages in camoflauged combat, hiding all units from enemies that they are not adjacent to. Additionally, increases range of long-range units by 2 spaces, movement by 2, and firepower and defenses for all units.

-------------

All units:

15% less firepower, sans indirects.

Units in forests and reef are invisible unless enemies are adjacent to them.

Movement for all units are increased by 1.

Power increases defense and offense by 15 and 20 percent, indirects range by 1, and movement for all by 1.

Super power makes all units invisible (unless adjacent to them) on any terrain, increases defense and offense by 25 and 30 percent, increases attack range of distants by 2, and movement by 2.

Power meter: xxXXXXXX

• Brohoof 2

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

so i did a thing:

Viscra

A brash, energetic newcomer, Viscra has temporarily put her musical career aside to fight for her home country Orange Star. Inexperienced in combat, but her quirky attitude and stealthy appearance makes her well-loved amongst her peers.

------------

Her cheerful nature makes her units get the drive to push along further, giving them all 1 extra movement space. Additionally, her camoflauge skills makes her units able to hide in terrain even when Fog of War isn't in effect. Inexperience yields low firepower, sans indirect units.

------------

POWER

Heightened Senses

Increases indirect units range by 1 space, movement by 1, and increases firepower and defenses of all units.

-------------

SUPER

Stealth Warfare

Viscra's units engages in camoflauged combat, hiding all units from enemies that they are not adjacent to. Additionally, increases range of long-range units by 2 spaces, movement by 2, and firepower and defenses for all units.

-------------

All units:

Power increases defense and offense by 15 and 20 percent, indirects range by 1, and movement for all by 1.

Super power makes all units invisible (unless adjacent to them) on any terrain, increases defense and offense by 25 and 30 percent, increases attack range of distants by 2, and movement by 2.

hey, so did I!

although mine isn't nearly as impressive.

I finally got a minecraft account.

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

so i did a thing:

Viscra

------------

------------

POWER

Heightened Senses

-------------

SUPER

Stealth Warfare

-------------

All units:

Gotta love dat Advance Wars

I'm tired. What is everyone up to right now? I had a long day. I'm ready to sleep. xD

At least tomorrow is a day off. Work is meh. Oh well.

siggeh163.png