Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I have work coming up. Like usual I am not looking forward to it.

I'm having some issues at work, and one of my managers is being meh. I can tell he doesn't like me already but he is doing some things I don't think he should do.

But meh. At least I don't have to work with him today. But I have to Friday and I honestly don't know what would end up happening.

So you know how Facebook suggests friends to you or whatever based on existing friends. Well I added maybe 2 or 3 bronies some time back. One of the suggestions I now have for a friend is 'Rainbowdash GetinMybed (clopper)' that's the actual profile name. There liked pages on Facebook include 'Kinky pie clopping is magic' (I lol'd at that) 'Lesbian ponies' and of course 'Pony slaves'.

This fandom...

Can you really imagine a scenario where Cheerilee gets drunk and gets a hangover?

That would make for one interesting episode xD!

You know it is funny she is a teacher a serious position yet she has a really goofy/silly side to her or has a knack for really strange things happening to her

• Brohoof 1

That would make for one interesting episode!

I was compelled to look up hangover and got this as a result that took my eye (and now I'm typing blind). http://derpibooru.org/502534

Potential awkward positions/situations that I can think of:

- A pony in their jammies

- In a hoodie

- Hungover

- Some odd combination of the three?

Only one class tomorrow. Then I spend all day face-deep in FL Studio. Watching some tutorials and learning the finer points of the program.

What's FL Studio again? I kinda forget what that was. Is it that one music MIDI file program? Because I only have SynthFont.

What's FL Studio again? I kinda forget what that was. Is it that one music MIDI file program? Because I only have SynthFont.

Yeah, but its a lot more than that. It's a full digital studio. I'm learning the piano roll. I need to isolate the fiddle sound from Raise This Barn, and use that to create a fiddle solo to the tune of Wake Me Up. Mashing em up. :3

Gonna connect my controller tomorrow for the first time. :D

Yeah, but its a lot more than that. It's a full digital studio. I'm learning the piano roll. I need to isolate the fiddle sound from Raise This Barn, and use that to create a fiddle solo to the tune of Wake Me Up. Mashing em up.

And I'm lost. All I ever did in SynthFont is blend 8-9 different songs together whilst simultaneously increasing the notecount of the entire song to... 3000000 notes?

I missed out on like 5 episodes of MLP.

I been busy with College, plus my YouTube business and just recovering from a shitty 2013.

It was a bad year ponez but I digress too much.

How' y'all (imagine an image post of applejack with an expression of excitement, if only embedding an image wasn't a massive pain in the flank).

Seriously can I not even hard code that?

#1stworldproblems

#problemspostingponies

#I'mfinallydrunk

#Ineedsomecartoons

#mylittlepony

#hardciderismagic

#Ibeendoingtoomuchcomputershittoday

#(insert funny hashtag I'm all out)

;)

Edited by Gamer Twilight

Ugh this fucking mashup is getting to be a pain.

I'm basically fusing both the vocals of Raise This Barn and Wake Me Up, and it flows really well in parts, but in others the BPM for the songs is just so different. And there's lots of gaps in it involving pony.

Right now it sounds like Wake Me Up + bits of pony.

IT'S NOT PONY ENOUGH!! xD