Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

My arm will get better they said. Two years ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I wish ;~;

Im sorry daring, If it makes you feel any better your PC is better than mine...

My arm will get better they said. Two years ago.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I wish ;~;

Speaking of arms, mine feels funny.

@, @,

Question: If your Internet speed falls below 10Kbps, would you call that pitiful?

I haven't been in here for a while, what's going on? Thought I'd check in.

I don't have a job anymore, I quit it. Just wasn't anything that I wanted to continue doing, I need to find another one soon.

I do have class today though, and maybe that would help because they have a job list.

I haven't been in here for a while, what's going on? Thought I'd check in.

I don't have a job anymore, I quit it. Just wasn't anything that I wanted to continue doing, I need to find another one soon.

I do have class today though, and maybe that would help because they have a job list.

Word, buddy. I am looking for a job since I couldn't get into all classes. Since just one class shy of full-time I could work 15 hours at say, a coffee shop.

Anyway, typography was hella chill today. What class did you have today?

Am I the only one around here who really loves winter?

It's sparkly. Your argument is invalid.

Are you kidding?

Winter is my favourite seaon of the year,because on winter,all we can see the beauty of the snow :)

I kinda rewondered about your joj. Rewonder - to wonder again?

Am I the only one around here who really loves winter?

It's sparkly. Your argument is invalid.

It's all sandy for me. I remarked to my mom about how the polar winds are being drunk again and, through some sort of primitive Twitter, she managed to retweet it to her own friends.

The whatever topic chat about anything you want.

Hello!  Just popping by to inform you that, as we already have a thread dedicated to chatting - I've merged your thread with the already existing 'General Chat Thread'.

Always a good idea to ensure thread's don't already existing by searching beforehand  ^^  

Thanks!

• Brohoof 2

Hello!  Just popping by to inform you that, as we already have a thread dedicated to chatting - I've merged your thread with the already existing 'General Chat Thread'.

Always a good idea to ensure thread's don't already existing by searching beforehand  ^^  

Thanks!

Sweet avatar, did you make it yourself?

What's up everyone? I hope to get out and so something today. Everything has been so boring, and all I have been doing is staying home and going to class since that road trip, haha. xD

And @Sully, to answer your question up there I go to Electrician classes, because that's something I could do in the future.

Though I'd prefer to be a lineman working on power lines, that is a way to do and plus the US needs electricians, so I think that might be the best way for me to go, haha. xD

What's up everyone? I hope to get out and so something today. Everything has been so boring, and all I have been doing is staying home and going to class since that road trip, haha. xD

I've been gone all day since 11:00, but where I'm going has me telling computers what to tell people what to do.

Plus, I seriously wanna read The Fault in our Stars by JoJ GreeerG.