General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What's happening in here now? I just woke up not long ago. And I just watched the new episode. I thought it was awesome, but I shall not spoil anything.

But all I can say, Sweetie Belle with Apple Bloom's bow, WIN!

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Sweetie Belle is awesome with one of Apple Bloom's bows. xD

sweetiesmall.png

Just vectored this not long ago. Hehe.

• Brohoof 1

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

(edited)

Sweetie Belle is awesome with one of Apple Bloom's bows. xD

I remember seeing that one scene (Why did Scoots also have one of Apple Bloom's bows? inb6 everypony else with Apple Bloom's bow; there was at least five of them in Apple Bloom's cabinet), and then Applejack freaks about Apple bloom being lost and stuff. Plus I have "Someone to Watch Over Me" (Yes, I really and truly do) on my music player.

<WelcocleW aboaraoba theht faaf, faggggaf>

Can I just say one thing? White text with a black outline is readable against any background. No wonder they make those things like that. I say that because that thing's barely readable.

Why did I wake up at 16:30 listening to trolls trolling up in the attic?

Edited by Moony
  • Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

What's happening right now? I just woke up not long ago, I had a long day yesterday, not to mention that I went to Kansas again for just the fun of it. xD

So how is everyone? Anything cool happening?

siggeh163.png

What's happening right now? I just woke up not long ago, I had a long day yesterday, not to mention that I went to Kansas again for just the fun of it. xD

So how is everyone? Anything cool happening?

I typically can handle Mondays, but DST just throws everything out of whack. I feel like I wanna sleep some more but I can't...

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I typically can handle Mondays, but DST just throws everything out of whack. I feel like I wanna sleep some more but I can't...

I hear ya... I really dislike DST for the main reason that we lose an hour of sleep x.x I was freaking dead tired yesterday because of DST

I hear ya... I really dislike DST for the main reason that we lose an hour of sleep x.x I was freaking dead tired yesterday because of DST

inb6 Everyone moves to Arizona and Hawaii because they don't follow DST.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

The result of being bored and watching clips of Kaa the snake:

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer

Did you all get to see my latest video yet?

tumblr_n255coa7H91rale04o1_r1_1280.png

Fav Quotes:

"I can't tolerate cowardice..." -Me and I don't know who else :P

"Dare to be different and never mind what the crowd thinks. Because as long as they're talking about you, they'll never forget about you." -Cyril Sneer

Hey. What's going on?

I'm just sitting on my iPad. It's about 1:05am here and I want to go to sleep but I also don't want to at the same time.

Does anyone want to talk about anything random? (And I mean ANYTHING)

Hey. What's going on?

I'm just sitting on my iPad. It's about 1:05am here and I want to go to sleep but I also don't want to at the same time.

Does anyone want to talk about anything random? (And I mean ANYTHING)

Well, I was doing some Minecraft texture modification. Wasn't that how I started out when I started modifying Simcity 4? It's 23:29 where I am...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Well, I was doing some Minecraft texture modification. Wasn't that how I started out when I started modifying Simcity 4? It's 23:29 where I am...

Ah okay so 11:30pm-ish?

I actually don't play MineCraft so I don't know much about it.

I have played it before but I didn't understand the objective of the game itself.

I have played it before but I didn't understand the objective of the game itself.

SC4? It's a "do-whatever-you-want" kind of game, like Minecraft (which is why, I guess, I've been able to stick closely to both games for such a long time). It's the modding communities of both games that have made the game super-awesome.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

SC4? It's a "do-whatever-you-want" kind of game, like Minecraft (which is why, I guess, I've been able to stick closely to both games for such a long time). It's the modding communities of both games that have made the game super-awesome.

I'm not trying to say your interest in MineCraft is stupid or anything, but I still don't get the concept of the game.

I just know that you build houses.

How do you beat the game?

I'm not trying to say your interest in MineCraft is stupid or anything, but I still don't get the concept of the game.

I just know that you build houses.

How do you beat the game?

Oh, Minecraft. Same thing, just do whatever you want; it's essentially a sandbox game. The only real "end" is killing the Enderdragon, but then that's far from the only thing you can do. (Not once have I ever killed the Enderdragon, I'm usually too busy derping around with other stuff.)

And that's an old video, by the way.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Oh, Minecraft. Same thing, just do whatever you want; it's essentially a sandbox game. The only real "end" is killing the Enderdragon, but then that's far from the only thing you can do. (Not once have I ever killed the Enderdragon, I'm usually too busy derping around with other stuff.)

And that's an old video, by the way.

I guess it's just one of those things I won't ever fully understand.

I don't see the point of the game if all you do is punch trees, build a house just to get it blown up?

I guess it's just one of those things I won't ever fully understand.

I don't see the point of the game if all you do is punch trees, build a house just to get it blown up?

The thing is to find some goal that you want to achieve. Well, building a house is one thing, but keeping it from getting blown up is another. (Not once have I had a boiler explode, but I did have a few creeper incidents).

Me, all I ever do in Minecraft is build machines, live in caves, build more machines, mine some ore, build more machines, play with magic, build more machines, make things that extract up to three ingots per ore, build more machines, build fancy houses, build more machines, make farms, build more machines, kill mobs en masse, build more machines, explore the world, build more machines, light myself on fire, build more machines, light some TNT, build more machines, etc.

There's a lot of things that could keep a person preoccupied but there's gotta be something that's really interesting.

• Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

The thing is to find some goal that you want to achieve. Well, building a house is one thing, but keeping it from getting blown up is another. (Not once have I had a boiler explode, but I did have a few creeper incidents).

Me, all I ever do in Minecraft is build machines, live in caves, build more machines, mine some ore, build more machines, play with magic, build more machines, make things that extract up to three ingots per ore, build more machines, build fancy houses, build more machines, make farms, build more machines, kill mobs en masse, build more machines, explore the world, build more machines, light myself on fire, build more machines, light some TNT, build more machines, etc.

There's a lot of things that could keep a person preoccupied but there's gotta be something that's really interesting.

I guess MineCraft isn't for everyone xD