General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

My current job is being unemployed I guess. xD But meh, yeah, I don't have any job right now.

So you're working on the unemployment line? Sorry, that was a song reference that I just had to make.

So you're working on the unemployment line? Sorry, that was a song reference that I just had to make.

I dunno what song that even is. xD But anyway, not much is going on this late, I'm bored. And I dunno how late you will be up. xD

For the First Time by The Script

I think I have heard that song, not one I like or anything but if you are talking about one that I have heard, I dunno. xD

So anyway... Not much to do. And I don't wanna sleep right now. >.<

Wow, I just figured out why my wood supply in Minecraft FTB went from 20K to 7K: the machine that centrifuges the honey combs into propolis (which is used for making bituminous peat, which I use as a fuel for burning in my steam boilers alongside with charcoal, hence why I have a massive wood supply) had its power disconnected.

What?

Ugh, I didn't get much sleep last night, so I am a bit tired. xD I hate the times when you don't get sleep, it makes you feel meh. xD

So is anyone lurking in here at this early hour?

Ugh, I didn't get much sleep last night, so I am a bit tired. xD I hate the times when you don't get sleep, it makes you feel meh. xD

So is anyone lurking in here at this early hour?

What is sleep?

What is sleep?

I forget, something to do with inactivity. xD Naw, just kidding.

Most of the time I can't function all to well without sleep, oh well I can actually, but I just feel meh. But I can live. Plus I need to re-adjust my sleep schedule. xD

Ugh, been tired all day, it's never fun to not have slept. xD But I am managing. Probably will help my sleep schedule change back to daytime instead of night time. xD

But yeah, how is everyone doing?

Ugh, been tired all day, it's never fun to not have slept. xD But I am managing. Probably will help my sleep schedule change back to daytime instead of night time. xD

But yeah, how is everyone doing?

Boring, in both ways, the digging a hole kind and the nothing to do kind.

Boring, in both ways, the digging a hole kind and the nothing to do kind.

Hmm I see. I'm hanging out right now, so I'm not as bored as I was. So yeah. xD I'm hungry right now.

I think I'll pass. We've done that for years and now we have too much stuff and not enough room to put it all.

Yeah, although most of the stuff in our garage is all junk. This giant piece of exercise equipment is taking up a lot of space >_>.

Yeah, although most of the stuff in our garage is all junk. This giant piece of exercise equipment is taking up a lot of space .

Yeah, we use our garage for its intended purpose, though.

I'm still tired. What's up everyone? Been a long day, I really need to get sleep here soon. xD

What is sleap?

How about that asphalt? Anyone ever watch "Red Asphalt" :wacko:?

I dunno what that is. Though I'm sure red asphalt would exist, just need red rocks or something. When it is just laid out it would probably be pretty black at first because of the tar and stuff, but after it gets older it would turn red I would guess. -shrug-

But no matter, I dunno what that show/movie/whatever is. xD

• Brohoof 1

Noooo :comeatus:. It's a TV (?) series about car accidents.

I dunno what that is. Though I'm sure red asphalt would exist, just need red rocks or something. When it is just laid out it would probably be pretty black at first because of the tar and stuff, but after it gets older it would turn red I would guess. -shrug-

But no matter, I dunno what that show/movie/whatever is. xD

Dangit, I forgot to write the replies; wait here...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

-sighs- I'm not feeling all to well right now, I have no way to make money, my last paycheck won't come in until Friday, and I just don't have really anything to do.

I dunno what I want to do with my life, I mean I wouldn't mind being a lineman (Or linepony :3) or something working with power lines or something, I would love to do that stuff, but for one I dunno how easy it would be to get into that job field and stuff... -sigh-

I just dunno what to do, I've had many jobs and not made the best decisions.. It feels like my life is destined to fall... But I need to get off my lazy butt of something. But right now I just have no motivation for anything...

But anyway...