General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Alright, that'd help immensely.

http://imgur.com/a/utqQR

Side note, she's supposed to be a bit chubbier/thicker than normal ponies and her hair should cover her head with her horn under it. The one I have in there shows her horn below her hairline cause I sorta didn't realize that mistake until recently. Oh, and speaking of her horn, she will almost always be a unicorn minus specific occasions. So, she should be just a unicorn in whatever you're doing unless you choose to do so otherwise.

Edited by Haven

7Crdz3K.png

Very amusing, Ganaram!  :lol:  I'll have to ask Paradox about his condition later.  :icwudt:

And have I ever told you how much I enjoy your art style? It's so... minimalist, I love it! 

My OCs:  Dividend YieldStormgiggle | Ask Me questions! | My Counting Game

Jeric, on 25 Sept 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:img-29563-1-img-29563-1-snapback.png

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

Very amusing, Ganaram!  :lol:  I'll have to ask Paradox about his condition later.  :icwudt:

And have I ever told you how much I enjoy your art style? It's so... minimalist, I love it! 

Thanks. The main driving force behind the art style comes from something called "In a Kurzgesagt". For example:

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Thanks. The main driving force behind the art style comes from something called "In a Kurzgesagt". For example:

Ah, I see. I've seen those before, but I never realized...

Also, if you ever drew me, I'm not sure my eyes should be white. They may have to be drawn in a light shade of pink. 

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

It looks awesome! I love it! Hehe. Awesome inspiration too. Hehe.

So how are you doing? What is up now? I am home for work for now, and I gotta work tomorrow too. I am gonna be up for a bit later tonight.

Also hey to you StormGiggle, how are you?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

Also hey to you StormGiggle, how are you?

Hello Cinny! ^_^ I'm doing great! I'm glad to see you're still here.  :)  

Hello Cinny! ^_^ I'm doing great! I'm glad to see you're still here.  :)  

I always check in here and I am never going to leave, I have just been busy with life and such.. And the random things going on in here kinda makes me not know what to post. xD

But yeah, glad you are doing great! I wish I was doing better.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

I always check in here and I am never going to leave, I have just been busy with life and such.. And the random things going on in here kinda makes me not know what to post. xD

But yeah, glad you are doing great! I wish I was doing better.

Oh yeah. Random stuff is good in small doses, but it gets annoying after a while. 

What's wrong, Cinny?

WHY DO I HAVE A CONDITION THERE!? XD

Hmm no idea. xD

Oh yeah. Random stuff is good in small doses, but it gets annoying after a while. 

What's wrong, Cinny?

Just life mainly, been feeling worthless lately but I can manage. Things are getting better but there is still lots of meh going on... -sigh- Oh well. So anyway, what has been up? And I agree with the random thing you mentioned. Good in small doses, but it gets annoying after a while.

siggeh163.png

WHY DO I HAVE A CONDITION THERE!? XD

Uh... What condition do you have, Doxy?

Hmm no idea. xD

Just life mainly, been feeling worthless lately but I can manage. Things are getting better but there is still lots of meh going on... -sigh- Oh well. So anyway, what has been up? And I agree with the random thing you mentioned. Good in small doses, but it gets annoying after a while.

What!? You're definitely not worthless, Cinny!

What's up? I've been playing Morrowind.

Edited by Gatekeeper Giggle

What!? You're definitely not worthless, Cinny!

I know, but how I get treated in this world makes me feel like it, I mean I do nothing that contributes to this world it seems... I mean yes I have a job, but still...

-sigh- I feel better today than I did yesterday at least.

siggeh163.png

I know, but how I get treated in this world makes me feel like it, I mean I do nothing that contributes to this world it seems... I mean yes I have a job, but still...

-sigh- I feel better today than I did yesterday at least.

A job is a lot more then many people have! Besides, no matter what, as a thinking free willed human you're inherently valuable and unique.

That's good!

A job is a lot more then many people have! Besides, no matter what, as a thinking free willed human you're inherently valuable and unique.

That's good!

What? Did you DARE call me a human? I am a pony! (Hehe, yes I am a pony at heart, but I know I am physically a human and such, even though I don't wanna be.. But oh well. xD Just playing with ya there, don't take that seriously. xD)

But meh, hopefully I am valuable, but I feel like I am not by how others treat me.. Heh..

siggeh163.png

What? Did you DARE call me a human? I am a pony! (Hehe, yes I am a pony at heart, but I know I am physically a human and such, even though I don't wanna be.. But oh well. xD Just playing with ya there, don't take that seriously. xD)

I know what you mean! At heart, I'm an Eldritch Abomination. ;) 

But meh, hopefully I am valuable, but I feel like I am not by how others treat me.. Heh..

If others treat you as if you're not unique and valuable, they're the ones who are wrong, not you.