Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I wonder if anyone actually values what I say, like the entirety of what I say, and not just X out of {a,b,c,d,...,x,y,z} and disregarding everything else.

Either way, here's a parrot who sounds like he has a cold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7PwGj_EvWM

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

I wonder if anyone actually values what I say, like the entirety of what I say, and not just X out of {a,b,c,d,...,x,y,z} and disregarding everything else.

Either way, here's a parrot who sounds like he has a cold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7PwGj_EvWM

It's easy to overlook details of what people say.

Well for me it is.

You like parrots, don't you?

Edited by Punicpunch

-pokes muzzle in- Got a while before work, making some foods before work. But anyway, how are you guys doing in here? I see some things are still going on, but -shrugs-

Working late again, work fairly early but not too early tomorrow. I hope today goes well, I am always scared that I will mess up and get fired, but I hope that I do not. Very late especially gets not all that busy so I start feeling I'll get in trouble for not doing much but heh.

New house almost complete! I can send some pictures if you guys are curious about it.

It's been one hell of a day for me, I'm feeling pretty good about this Monday.

-pokes muzzle in- Got a while before work, making some foods before work. But anyway, how are you guys doing in here? I see some things are still going on, but -shrugs-

Working late again, work fairly early but not too early tomorrow. I hope today goes well, I am always scared that I will mess up and get fired, but I hope that I do not. Very late especially gets not all that busy so I start feeling I'll get in trouble for not doing much but heh.

New house almost complete! I can send some pictures if you guys are curious about it.

I'm sure you won't get fired. :twi:

New house? Is it big?

I'm not sure pictures are necessary, but if others want to see some, then whatever.

I'd like to pretend this page doesn't exist 

Why's that?

TV is a little different these days, but they had reruns.

And you thought I didn't know how it worked. I don't watch everything online.

Okay I do. I never really watch tv on tv