General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Doxbox, how long has it been?

Boop the ganny.

How are you all doing? Been a long week, took a trip back to Colorado and now I am back to work, stressful work, right now I am pushing carts at the moment. And we are short so...

Can a little cinny pony keep up? Well... Not as much as I would like to keep up...

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

A long while. Been caught up in other things, mainly FFXIV.

Have you played any other FF games? Especially the non MMORPG Ones? Just curious, I never played the MMORPG ones (XI and XIV) how are they? Or at least XIV if you haven't played XI.

Also hai Ganny, how are you today?

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Have you played any other FF games? Especially the non MMORPG Ones? Just curious, I never played the MMORPG ones (XI and XIV) how are they? Or at least XIV if you haven't played XI.

ive played almost every other one besides XI

XIV is pretty fun, the first mmorpg ive played

Edited by Count Paradox

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

XIV is ok, not too bad in terms of mmo's but eh to me. It's fine in most areas, but combat really lacks a lot. That and I want to say story, but like, I've never been a big story person when it comes to mmo cause their is just too much to take in.

I've also not played any other FF games at all since most don't really pique my interest, so hey.

7Crdz3K.png

ive played almost every other one besides XI

XIV is pretty fun, the first mmorpg ive played

Which one is your favorite? I played.. X, XIIish, XIII-XIII-2-XIII-LightningReturnsish, XV... And the Dissida spinoffs when it comes to final Fantasy, so mainly the newer ones.

(the ish is the ones where I have played them, but not all that much)

XIV is ok, not too bad in terms of mmo's but eh to me. It's fine in most areas, but combat really lacks a lot. That and I want to say story, but like, I've never been a big story person when it comes to mmo cause their is just too much to take in.

I've also not played any other FF games at all since most don't really pique my interest, so hey.

Yeah, I see, I never really want a story in an MMO, but the other final fantasy ones stories are great, though I am for gameplay and story, my sister only likes them for story. xD

siggeh163.png

Which one is your favorite? I played.. X, XIIish, XIII-XIII-2-XIII-LightningReturnsish, XV... And the Dissida spinoffs when it comes to final Fantasy, so mainly the newer ones.

(the ish is the ones where I have played them, but not all that much)

Yeah, I see, I never really want a story in an MMO, but the other final fantasy ones stories are great, though I am for gameplay and story, my sister only likes them for story. xD

my favorite is either vii, vi, or ix

post-3479-0-68552300-1361330583.png

The Troubled Fighter: Paradox The Creative Romantic: Skyline The Blind Psychic: Psych

Signature: CrystalRose & MatrixChicken

It seems I've only been coming here to complain about things. Maybe I should come up with something else to talk about...

Also I'm sick, how annoying is that?

I bet it is annoying.

As for me, I've stopped complaining most of the time - cut it out by about 90% for health reasons (stress/anxiety leading to very severe depression). Feels good!

*generallly chats violently*

"I could have been happy above if I'd never donned the copper carapace and dipped my head beneath the waves to hear the muddled man-made sounds. Distorted and dreamlike droning. The whir and thrashing of a distant propeller, the tumultuous thundering thud of fogbound freighters. Mud underfoot, no sights, except the grasp of a diver's trained hand, dreaming of distant lands knowing all the while this is what I love, not the blue skies and wondering faces above. Canvas, rubber, brass, copper, and glass. Leather and lead, mud and sweat, heaving around in dark, damp depths seldom seen by most yet talked about by all. As if a sunny, happy place where mermaids and seahorses play and chests of gold are lain bare, untarnished by salt and time for all to grasp who are bold enough to go below..." -"Deep Sea Diver", Steven L. Waterman

As for me, I've stopped complaining most of the time - cut it out by about 90% for health reasons (stress/anxiety leading to very severe depression). Feels good!

Story of my life.

Inb6 that's my reply to everything.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Yo people.

Story of my life-- wait...

@@Cloggedone, I just came home, saw that the Minecraft modpack I was using took out a mod, and so I had to delete about 90% of the chunks I had already generated because that mod was a world-gen mod. Am I overly devoted to my Minecraft world? 

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Story of my life-- wait...

@@Cloggedone, I just came home, saw that the Minecraft modpack I was using took out a mod, and so I had to delete about 90% of the chunks I had already generated because that mod was a world-gen mod. Am I overly devoted to my Minecraft world? 

Yes. Yes you are.

Being very tired and sick is not a good combo in school.

I know that. Haven't been that way in a while though.