General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Fluttershy you say....Yes please.

Synopsis for Rain on Me:

An oasis settlement is founded in the desert and the Cloudsdale Weather Team is sent in to keep the oasis from drying up.

You never did link me to the thing. I refuse to Rp on my iPod.

The OOC link was in my sig... And someone else was interested...

Let's see if I can--

Nope, you cant. No one can.

Synopsis for Rain on Me: An oasis settlement is founded in the desert and the Cloudsdale Weather Team is sent in to keep the oasis from drying up.

That's not too bad of an idea actually. Actually it's pretty good.

Edited by Jinx

Synopsis for Rain on Me:

An oasis settlement is founded in the desert and the Cloudsdale Weather Team is sent in to keep the oasis from drying up.

The OOC link was in my sig... And someone else was interested...

Well, if someone else is interested, I don't want to steal their spot.

Well, if someone else is interested, I don't want to steal their spot.

The second person came around after Ganaram told you about the RP. Should we give the opening to him anyway?

The second person came around after Ganaram told you about the RP. Should we give the opening to him anyway?

Well, let's see if I can get to my comp. Edited by Berry Pie

i'm too tired to be up now, so i'm just gonna head for bed now. bye guys. please do something on me while i sleep.

Bye.

[Places a foam block on your face]

My brother took my laptop.

[Throws an interdimensional boomerang]

[boomerang teleports to your brother]

Quoting things on my iPod is a nightmare.

Are you using the mobile layout?
  • Brohoof 1

Bye.

[Places a foam block on your face]

[Throws an interdimensional boomerang]

[boomerang teleports to your brother]

Are you using the mobile layout?

Nope. Standard. It's all such a pain.

HELLLLLLO TO THE GLORIOUS GCT!...:Aaaaaand let's see what seems to have happened on this Saturday!

-My football team lost 2-0 (please assume this is SOCCER I'm talking about), in a way that makes me seriously pissed off. :angry:

-Watched the newest episode which was rightly glorious, hilarious, and I think a lot of doubts were dispelled. :D However, some things made TOTALLY think that the writers watched a thing or two in the internet. :lol:

-I made my final teacher-involving drums practice before my drums presentation next Saturday, which also happens to be my birthday, and when another FIM episode will happen, and I'M SO DAMN EXCITED/NERVOUS! :D

-On the GCT, enough talk about diapers that Viscra probably went to sleep in blissful peace, I learned that Ganram might have autism and ADD, and that Berry has Aspergers, and that Jadefire is also autistic, and you guys are still totally cool :) (although Ganny doesn't think I am... :( ), and Berry having the norn thing, which had interesting stuff, and also having me dieing in a very few minutes.........

SO...yeah, I think I can call this a good Saturday, considering it's already Sunday here. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I just had an amazing idea!

Established YouTube partners are allowed to reclaim old unused YouTube URLs as long as it's within good reason, so in the future I could change my YouTube identity properly. :D

-On the GCT, enough talk about diapers that Viscra probably went to sleep in blissful peace, I learned that Ganram might have autism and ADD, and that Berry has Aspergers, and that Jadefire is also autistic, and you guys are still totally cool :) (although Ganny doesn't think I am... :( ), and Berry having the norn thing, which had interesting stuff, and also having me dieing in a very few minutes.........

Yeah, a bunch of stuff is now thread-canon. Edited by JayBee
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, a bunch of stuff is now thread-canon.

Now that's something you don't hear everyday. Of course most threads don't survive as long as this entity.

Berry having the norn thing, which had interesting stuff, and also having me dieing in a very few minutes.........

I'm sorry Arc, Jay was the one with the genetic mutation. You turned out ok.. for the first few minutes...

• Brohoof 1

-On the GCT, enough talk about diapers that Viscra probably went to sleep in blissful peace, I learned that Ganram might have autism and ADD, and that Berry has Aspergers, and that Jadefire is also autistic, and you guys are still totally cool (although Ganny doesn't think I am...), and Berry having the norn thing, which had interesting stuff, and also having me dieing in a very few minutes.........

[shifty eyes]

The ADD thing and cold allergy thing are highlights of my past... And you weren't here at the time.

Berry's insane genetic engineering experiment flopped.

I've resorted to gathering iron filings to make yet another reactor.

I wanted to see how we as a group would manage building a city, but my computer wouldn't be able to run SC4 for long enough. Plus, I had test plugins that I'm not at liberty of showing. So I wondered how we'd manage at naming streets. If you could name a street (or several), Arc, what would you name it?

Oh, and I found a new series of videos I can watch.

How do all you people know I'm autistic? I don't recall ever talking about it. x3

You didn't, but Ganny was recalling awesome people (one of them being you) and saying how most of them were autistic. Talk to Ganaram about "ratting" you out. :P Nah, just joking. :)

YAY! I'm a mutant!

In the world of Brave New World, you'd probably be joining at least 40 other copies of yourself, and riding down the Monorail to the factories in which you worked at as either a Gamma, Delta, or Epsilon.

You didn't, but Ganny was recalling awesome people (one of them being you) and saying how most of them were autistic. Talk to Ganaram about "ratting" you out. Nah, just joking.

I'd probably be like the one guy in Brave New World who's shorter than all of the other Alphas, so who's the Beta who accompanies me in my personal helicopter?

Yee... Yeah... Down-low, please.

I'm sorry Arc, Jay was the one with the genetic mutation. You turned out ok.. for the first few minutes...

So I've heard...sad day...

[shifty eyes]

The ADD thing and cold allergy thing are highlights of my past... And you weren't here at the time.

I've resorted to gathering iron filings to make yet another reactor.

I wanted to see how we as a group would manage building a city, but my computer wouldn't be able to run SC4 for long enough. Plus, I had test plugins that I'm not at liberty of showing. So I wondered how we'd manage at naming streets. If you could name a street (or several), Arc, what would you name it?

YOu're quite the information giver. :lol: As for what would I name a street...hmmm...well, most of them are made due to especial characters or dates in my country. Or just numbers. Since it would be a GCT one, and/or an MLPForums one, I'd probably use forumites names like "Ganaram St." or "Berry Avenue", which actually sound cool! B)
  • Brohoof 2

YAY! I'm a mutant!

But it failed due to script issues that I do not understand.

Aye, tis true. There was one named after you. He made it to Adult, but didn't have a chance to breed.

Got my computer back.

Since it would be a GCT one, and/or an MLPForums one, I'd probably use forumites names like "Ganaram St." or "Berry Avenue", which actually sound cool!

I got a few:

Highway Avenue, Avenue Road (This is a road in Canada, actually), Highway 237 (or Inukshuk Memorial Highway), Road Street, Ganaram Avenue (I like this better), Beetle Road and Jay Street, Jade Boulevard, Viscra Lane, Ganaberry Lane, and that's all I can think of.

Aye, tis true. There was one named after you. He made it to Adult, but didn't have a chance to breed.

Wut? :blink:

• Brohoof 1