General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm not into the show as much as I was when I became a brony in May, but I stay here for the friends and stuff :D

And yet another to chalk up for "Here for the peeps!"

Im actually not as into it either, but im still pretty into it.

If that makes sense....

• Brohoof 1

I know you said you wouldn't watch them...but...I KNOW! I think I can make you a question related to cars...that actually is in the episode. :lol: But I'd have to show you the sound, for you to try to answer. :P

Really?

Tell me the part on what happens.

so you still have your "problem" right? ;)

Yes. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

And Asteria is the same age as Electrobolt I think. He can get along fine on his own, right?

talking about it, I've never seen the ages of any of the participants XD

I only know that sandweaver is an older pony

If that makes sense....

Yeah, that makes sense. :3
  • Brohoof 1

Well yes, they are kinda cool. But the Brotherhood of Steel has more members, and support. And organization. Or something.

And it's alright. I just felt you all were being a tad harsh. Ganaram is our brother. He may do what he wishes.

Their armor is black and red. (Green would be better...)

You're now invalid.

Yuss he is! :3

And yes he can!

Though, Id be sad if he chose to leave... :c

Er, have you heard I Am the Zebra, by BeatleBrony?

I feel like a lot of their songs are forced, they just don't flow well together. Dashie in the Sky With Rainbooms being the biggest culprit. The entire song is about Fluttershy, but the chorus and the name of the song are about RD. I mainly parodied that because the lyrics exactly matched today's episode.

If that makes sense....

Came for the ponies, stayed for the peeps.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Depends on what you might call " a way". How could we make you reconsider? (if...you know...wish to)

Find me any reason for me to continue my pony-related affairs, then I can retract my previous stance on both the series and fandom, which both now suck, by the way.

do you still like it in here? at least?

As I said, unless I reconsider, I'll stay long enough for me to take the last of the free coffee, then I'll be returning back to Simtropolis and SC4D, where I truly belong.

My methods of thinking are better suited for mod development than it is for inferring anything off of the show.

If that makes sense....

Totally makes sense Haven. :)

But...you guys are making me feel like I'm the only one whose spark hasn't even diminished... :blush:

Really?

Tell me the part on what happens.

Yes. :blush:

Wait a sec. It was right at the beginning...I think it was around the 1:30 mark or a bit more. Maybe 1:50. But whatever the case, it would be a question Level SSS. Because I would be asking you to recognize the sound that Pinkie does when she runs away...and asking you if you can see if you identify a car for it's sound (whichis pretty damn difficult, I think :lol: )

And awww, we still love ya, you know? ;) PLus, if you ever do get the spark back, that will be great! :D

• Brohoof 1

Er, have you heard I Am the Zebra, by BeatleBrony?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTGaaLdV6lU&feature=plcp

Depends on what you might call " a way". How could we make you reconsider? (if...you know...wish to)

My ears.

They are bleeding.

How do you feel now?

• Brohoof 1

As I said, unless I reconsider, I'll stay long enough for me to take the last of the free coffee, then I'll be returning back to Simtropolis and SC4D, where I truly belong. My methods of thinking are better suited for mod development than it is for inferring anything off of the show.

what about the RP?

Wait a sec. It was right at the beginning...I think it was around the 1:30 mark or a bit more. Maybe 1:50. But whatever the case, it would be a question Level SSS. Because I would be asking you to recognize the sound that Pinkie does when she runs away...and asking you if you can see if you identify a car for it's sound (whichis pretty damn difficult, I think :lol: )

And awww, we still love ya, you know? ;) PLus, if you ever do get the spark back, that will be great! :D

Go ahead and link the clip.

If. If I get the spark back.

Find me any reason for me to continue my pony-related affairs, then I can retract my previous stance on both the series and fandom, which both now suck, by the way.

As I said, unless I reconsider, I'll stay long enough for me to take the last of the free coffee, then I'll be returning back to Simtropolis and SC4D, where I truly belong.

My methods of thinking are better suited for mod development than it is for inferring anything off of the show.

Well, for one, the show hasn't lost any magic on its own. It's still very well-written, has even better animation now, still has hilarious moments, serious moments, etc. And as for the fandom, I can't convince you, because that one goes up to you. YTou came here for a reason, I'd like to belive you can stay for the same one. :)

You don't need to infer anything. If a fandom provides friends to talk to and camradarie to have, then that's enough.

But you can do what you wish, if you want to leave your sad brony friends behind.

</guilt_trip>

• Brohoof 3

I just wanted to make sure that you at least had a reason to stay :)

since you don't like the show anymore

Well, I'm staying. But why did you call it my "mare problem" in the first place?

Go ahead and link the clip.

If. If I get the spark back.

There probably won't be any clip but I'll link you the episode anyway. :lol: It should a little before the intro song. But I'd recommend you at least watch the first two minutes, that's all.

And I know. But hey, I can dream. :P

• Brohoof 2

did you read my last post?

I wanted to get a reason for you to stay here, that's a good reason to stay

Yeah, no, I'm naive? :lol:

I'm trying to ask, when you first mentioned it EVER, why did you call it a "mare problem?"