General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Funny thing is that I don't have general chats with anyone.

as in, online or IRL? if the latter, then it's the same about me. though this thread enjoys devulging into all kinds of random insanity (you should just see a few posts of mine i have here... actually you might not)

13 notifications while I was gone, I'm happy about that. Atlhough I kind of wish I was in a different timezone, this thread was pretty active while I was gone.

YAHOO! Finally able to log in again AND also in the morning! WOOO! The site's okay now! (at least for now :ph34r: ) Aaaaaanywaaaaaay~ Hi to all the GCT dwellers! :) How is your day?

@@Count Paradox, I should congratulate you for getting on the popular box on FimFiction before I forget Paradox! :D

Besides right now it is both.

Do I count? :P

k. and thanks for talking to me. :)

May I talk to you too?

... I go to sleep for who knows how long... And you all start discussing things, like diapers... WHAT... Why don't you ever bring that stuff up when I'M around, huh???!! :P

Well, normally, diapers come up when either Viscra or Ganaram get in here so...it might be a matter of waiting. :P

13 notifications while I was gone, I'm happy about that. Atlhough I kind of wish I was in a different timezone, this thread was pretty active while I was gone.

I know that feel bro. I'm almost always the first to leave because it gets way too late in here (sigh). Anyway, hi Jinx!

... I go to sleep for who knows how long... And you all start discussing things, like diapers... WHAT... Why don't you ever bring that stuff up when I'M around, huh???!! :P

You just have to be here at the right time, that particular topic comes up a lot in here lately.

I know that feel bro. I'm almost always the first to leave because it gets way too late in here (sigh). Anyway, hi Jinx!

That was also the first double digit notifications that I ever woke up to on the forum, so I'm somewhat happy. How are you doing this fine day?

I was going to say something else but I completely forgot what I was thinking about.

GUIS GUIS GUIS GUIS GUIS

Zalgo has 666 active posts... did he plan that?! :blink: :blink:

Well, if he did, he's a clever bastard. If he didn't, then the universe is a clever bastard. Either way,we have a clever bastard in our hands. :ph34r:

That was also the first double digit notifications that I ever woke up to on the forum, so I'm somewhat happy. How are you doing this fine day? I was going to say something else but I completely forgot what I was thinking about.

The most I've gotten in matter of notifs was 30 something, I think. :lol: But still, nice! :) As for me, I'm doing good. Will probably be at a friend's house later (alhough it will HELL to reach him because of a HUGE strike that's going on in my country right now. Which is rather typical. Argentina's fond of strikes. Trust me, I know http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png ).

And I also know that feel. Wait a few seconds. It might come back in theory. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

You know devious detonation on the forums? I got the pleasure of making him a signature :3 could you give your thoughts on it :)

Posted ImageThe final one

For some weird reason the computer I am at won't let me delete this >.< stupid college computer...

Posted Image

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

@@Arcanel,

Well look at you, the big bad forumite with 30 notifs. I kind of regret not going out last weekend with my sore throat, I thought I might be contagious because my whole family was sick. I didn't want anyone to catch what I had, but it hasn't gotten worse or anything. So I guess all I have is a sore throat. It was a friend's birthday too... ahh well.

You know devious detonation on the forums? I got the pleasure of making him a signature :3 could you give your thoughts on it :)

Let me put it this way. If he's an Octavia and Apocalyptica fan, then I'm pretty damn sure "giddy" will define him. And if not, it's still an awesome siggy. Pure and simple. :mellow:

@@Arcanel,

Well look at you, the big bad forumite with 30 notifs. I kind of regret not going out last weekend with my sore throat, I thought I might be contagious because my whole family was sick. I didn't want anyone to catch what I had, but it hasn't gotten worse or anything. So I guess all I have is a sore throat. It was a friend's birthday too... ahh well.

Pffft, I remember Star saying he had like hundreds of notifs once. Something like that. :P And awwwww...but it is completely understandable. You didn't know at the moment if you were contagious or not?
  • Brohoof 1

You didn't know at the moment if you were contagious or not?

Yeah pretty much, I don't think that would've been too great of a present to give.

@,

That looks pretty good, do you remember what font you used for the Octavia logo?

• Brohoof 1

Fuckishly late reply is fuckishly late. :P

But a reply is still a reply. Just look at ds8. He made a bigger multiqoute than you did, which is a feat in itself. :lol:
  • Brohoof 2

I've had upwards of 300+ before. Don't remember the exact number though.

All thanks to this thread. ^^

...................HOW FRIGGIN LONG WERE YOU AWAY TO HAVE THAT MANY NOTIFS HAVEN?! :blink:

But a reply is still a reply. Just look at ds8. He made a bigger multiqoute than you did, which is a feat in itself. :lol:

And I think I reached the maximum number of quotes for one post

It wouldn't let me go any further :/

But a reply is still a reply. Just look at ds8. He made a bigger multiqoute than you did, which is a feat in itself. Posted Image

Lol I know it is. Was just pointng out how long ago that was. :P

About the multiquote.....just give it time... He he...