General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

No contest, THAT other thing by leaps and bounds. A social stigma is slapped on both, but one that is significantly larger on one of them.

I can imagine so. And by the way, a comedian named Lewis Black taught me that thing about Christmas being on right after Halloween. I seriously laughed my flank off with that guy. :lol:

Wait, you're Jewish? Don't you guys celebrate Hannukah? (I think that's how it's written, correct me if I'm wrong).

My family is Jewish, yes. We celebrate Hanukkah and stuff. But I myself do not believe in religion. It's just big organizations designed to define the way people live. Not my thing. Sure, some ideals are nice, but I'd rather tell myself how to live.
  • Brohoof 1

I can imagine so. And by the way, a comedian named Lewis Black taught me that thing about Christmas being on right after Halloween. I seriously laughed my flank off with that guy. :lol:

I know what you're talking about, but I completely forgot he did a bit on that. His rant on candy corn is epically hilarious.

Any number equal to or below [CENSORED] is okay.

No, all numbers are banned. It's your decree, and I shall enforce it with an iron fist.

In fact, you are also condemned.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

76 trombones lead the big parade...

Oh wait, I mean IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I trombones lead the big parade...

• Brohoof 3

Soon, I will have 9001 brohooves, then Bluetrace will screams in fury to the heavens

Condemned.

Oh wait, I mean IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I trombones lead the big parade...

You're OK.

• Brohoof 2

It's true you know. Christmas movies began to show not too long after Halloween.
  • Brohoof 1

Yea, Im more electronic based so it I'll have to do away with some of those parts of me for this one.

Its also not finished, in case I didn't say that already. Thats literally only one part of it.

I know you don't music, but any thing you wanna suggest for it if you can explain it?

What you like about it and what you don't, etc.

Hmmm...well, as wrong as it sounds, I think the synth is slightly too...weird-y, for lack of a better word. The intro and the "break" however, are excellent. But maybe some changes to the synth (like using a different rhythm that isn't so...weird-y), would improve it. Hell if I know though. I wouldn't really know how to explain, nor to know if I'm right. :unsure:
  • Brohoof 1

Less talking.

More explosions.

Can always use more explosions.

No, all numbers are banned. It's your decree, and I shall enforce it with an iron fist.

In fact, you are also condemned.

You can't condemn me, I have authority over you, being a "GCT veteran" and all.

Soon, I will have 9001 brohooves, then Bluetrace will screams in fury to the heavens

Fuck.

9001~

Now suck it.

Ku ku ku ku ku ku~

I'm preparing the guillotine as we speak.

Hmmm...well, as wrong as it sounds, I think the synth is slightly too...weird-y, for lack of a better word. The intro and the "break" however, are excellent. But maybe some changes to the synth (like using a different rhythm that isn't so...weird-y), would improve it. Hell if I know though. I wouldn't really know how to explain, nor to know if I'm right. :unsure:

lol whats really odd is that I can easily see some rapper actually using something like that! :lol:

How much Rap/hip-hop do you listen to? Out of curiosity.

I know what youre trying to say, but arent we weird? So it kinda fits.

Hmm, Ill throw it back into le riff machine and see what it spits out.

Eeyup.

We should all call him: Comrade Fuhrer now.

Ku ku ku ku ku ku ku~

Fuck.

9001~

Now suck it.

Ku ku ku ku ku ku~

Okay, if you're Kululu, and Ganaram is Tamama, can I Keroro? And SW can be Giroro. But who should be Dororo?
  • Brohoof 2