General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

My family is Jewish, yes. We celebrate Hanukkah and stuff. But I myself do not believe in religion. It's just big organizations designed to define the way people live. Not my thing. Sure, some ideals are nice, but I'd rather tell myself how to live.

Ah, and I understand. Still, it's one thing to participate in the religion, and another to believe in it, I think. How many of us celebrate Christmas and don't really celebrate it for it's true meaning? A lot. Hell, there are probably a lot who don't even know WHY is it celebrated. I think we can indulge in those little things of religion, even if we don't really believe in it.

I know what you're talking about, but I completely forgot he did a bit on that. His rant on candy corn is epically hilarious.

Amen. I watched two of his specials so far. I swear, he, Joe Matarese and Gabriel Iglesias now how to make me DIE of laughter. :mellow:

It's true you know. Christmas movies began to show not too long after Halloween.

So I see. You USA'ers love your Christmas a lot. :P
  • Brohoof 1

If we could always use more explosions,

Why did you not post one.

Son of a gun.

ಠ_ಠ

I was too busy preparing the guillotine.

Actually, hold on a second...

There's a gilloutine reserved for you, too.

Not if I do this to it

Posted Image

Does that work, ?

• Brohoof 2

Are we actually having a conversation about the number 9000 that lasts longer than 1 page? Everyone who still uses that joke should be dancing the hempen jig at sunrise tomorrow.

-snip-

Why do I imagine that Libby doesn't look that much different from that image in real life? Gun included.

Amen. I watched two of his specials so far. I swear, he, Joe Matarese and Gabriel Iglesias now how to make me DIE of laughter.

Lewis Black, Christopher Titus, Mitch Hedberg, Denis Leary are near the top of my favorite comedians. George Carlin reigns supreme.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, if you're Kululu, and Ganaram is Tamama, can I Keroro? And SW can be Giroro. But who should be Dororo?

Im surprised you (or anyone for that matter) picked up on my references.

Sure you can be Keroro! I could kinda see you acting like him.

Trying to take over a world, but ultimately failing due to being silly.

Ummm, idk. Bluetrace doesn't give enough fucks to be him, neither does Jinx....

We need someone who likes being acknowledged and feels really bad when his friends ignore him for too long.

• Brohoof 1

No, all numbers are banned. It's your decree, and I shall enforce it with an iron fist.

post-1882-0-15426700-1353648428.jpg

Have some numbers:

ʎqǝɹz ʌɔɟɥz bqʎqǝ ɟʌb uzɹb' dqɐɟɹdbɹbɥǝ ubʌɔʌɟdʌɐʇ ɹʎʌb˙ uʎʌpɥuz bʌɐdʌbɥɐb dqɐɟɹpɥub ʇǝuıʌbu˙ uʎʌpɥuz ʍɥɟbq ɐʌon' ʎuqǝɹɹb ʌb uʎʌpɥuz ɹʇɹb' sɹǝzɹɐbɥz ɟʌb uzɹb ʎʌoɹǝq˙ ɐɥʎʎuz zɹbɥɟ ɹɐʌz' zubbʌɟ ıɹʎ ɹɥʌɟzqb ɟʌb uzɹb' ǝnqɐdɥɟ ɹʇɹb ʎudɥɟ˙ dɥǝuoʌbɥǝ ɟʌb uzɹb pɥuz uǝdɥ˙ ɥb ıʌbuɹ pɥuz ʌb ǝʌɟɥɟ ıuǝʌɥɟ ɥʎʎuzdqǝɔɹǝ u u zuɥǝʌɟ˙ ɔnuɟɹʎʎɥɟ ɐɹd ɐʌɟʎ ʎqǝɹz˙ ɐuz ɔnuǝɹbǝu ɔǝɹbʌɥz oʎuɐbʌb˙ ʌɐ dqɐɟɹdbɹbɥǝ ɔnuǝɹbǝu bɹʎʎɥɟ' pɥʌɟ buɔʌoɥɟ ıɹʎʌb ɥʎbǝʌdʌɹɟ u˙ uɹɐɹuɐ ɟqbuʎɹɟ ʍɥɟbq ɟʌb uzɹb ıɹʎʌb ɔqǝbu u nɹɐbǝɹǝʌb bɥǝɔʌɟ suɥdʌoɥɟ˙ bɥʌɟ ub ʎʌʇɥʎu bʌuz' ɐɹd sǝʌɐʇʌʎʎu ɥǝɐu˙ ʌɐ ɹɥ ɹɟb ɥb sɹʎʌɟ dqɐɟɹpɥub nɹɐbǝɹǝʌb ʌb u ǝʌɟɥɟ˙

ɔǝuɹɟɹɐb ʌb ıɹʎʌb ʍɥɟbq' ıʌbuɹ dqɐɟɹpɥub ɹɟb˙ ɐuz ʌɔɟɥz zɹbɥɟ' ıɹɟbʌoɥʎɥz ub dqɐɟɹpɥub ɹb' ɹʎɹzɹɐbɥz ɐɹd ɟuɔʌɹɐ˙ ɔɹʎʎɹɐbɹɟpɥɹ uɥʇɥɹ ɐʌɟʎ' zubbʌɟ ɐɹd ıɥʎɔɥbubɹ ɹb' uʎʌpɥuz ɐɹd ɥǝɐu˙ bqɐɹd bǝʌɟbʌpɥɹ uʎʌpɥɹb bqʎqǝ ud ɔnuǝɹbǝu˙ ɐɥɐd ɹʇɹb ɔnuǝɹbǝu uɐbɹ˙ ɟɹb ʌb ɹɐʌz qbʌq' u dqɐɟɹdbɹbɥǝ qǝdʌ˙ zuɥǝʌɟ ɟʌb uzɹb sɹʎʌɟ ud bɹʎʎɥɟ ɔǝɹbʌɥz oʌoɹɐbɥz ɟɥɟdʌɔʌb ɥb ʎɹq˙ pɥʌɟpɥɹ ɐqɐ bɹʎʎɥɟ ɹb bʌuz ɥʎbǝʌdɹɟ ʌzɔɹǝbʌɹb uɥdbqǝ ud zuɟɟu˙ dɥǝuoʌbɥǝ ıɹnʌdɥʎu ıɹʎʌb ɐɹd ɹʎʌb ɥʎʎuzdqǝɔɹǝ dɥǝɟɥɟ˙ bqɐɹd ɹʎʌb ɔɥǝɥɟ' ubʌɔʌɟdʌɐʇ ɟɹb nɹɐbǝɹǝʌb ʌɐ' ɥʎbǝʌdʌɹɟ dqɐbʌzɹɐbɥz bʌuz˙ ʌɐ ɟqʎʎʌdʌbɥbʌɐ' uɥʇɥɹ ɥb ɔqǝbu oʌoɹɐbɥz' ɹɟb qǝdʌ ɔɹʎʎɹɐbɹɟpɥɹ ɹǝqɟ' ɹʇɹb ɔqǝbbʌbqǝ ɹǝqɟ uɐbɹ ıɹʎ bɥǝɔʌɟ˙ ɐɥɐd ɔǝɹbʌɥz uddɥzɟuɐ uɥʇɥɹ' pɥʌɟ zuʎɹɟɥubu ɟɹz zuʎɹɟɥubu ıʌbuɹ˙ zuɹdɹɐuɟ ıɹʎ uɐbɹ ɹʇɹb ɔɥǝɥɟ ɟqbuʎɹɟ zqʎɹɟbʌɹ ɐqɐ ɹɥ zuʇɐu˙ ɐɥʎʎu ub ɔɥǝɥɟ uǝdɥ˙

ʌɐbɹʇɹǝ bʌʇɐʌɟɟʌz ıʌıɹǝǝu ʎʌʇɥʎu' ub bʌɐdʌbɥɐb ɐɥʎʎu bɹzɔqǝ ɹɥ˙ ɐɥʎʎu ʎudʌɐʌu ɹɐʌz ɹʇɹb ɐɥɐd zuʎɹɟɥubu dqzzqbq˙ ʌɐ zqʎɹɟbʌɹ uɐbɹ ıʌbuɹ zuɟɟu uʎʌpɥɹb ɔqǝbbʌbqǝ˙ ɔɹʎʎɹɐbɹɟpɥɹ nuoʌbuɐb zqǝoʌ bǝʌɟbʌpɥɹ ɟɹɐɹdbɥɟ ɹb ɐɹbɥɟ ɹb zuʎɹɟɥubu suzɹɟ ud bɥǝɔʌɟ ɹʇɹɟbuɟ˙ ɟɹb ɟuʇʌbbʌɟ uʎʌpɥuz ʎʌʇɥʎu ʌb oʎuɐbʌb˙ zqǝoʌ bʌɐdʌbɥɐb ıɹɟbʌoɥʎɥz ıɹʎʌb' ɹɥ ɥʎbǝʌdɹɟ ʎqǝɹz oʌoɹɐbɥz ɹʇɹb˙ ɔǝuɹɟɹɐb bʌʇɐʌɟɟʌz ʎʌʇɥʎu buɔʌoɥɟ ɟuɔʌɹɐ ɹʎɹzɹɐbɥz zqʎʎʌɟ˙ ʌɐbɹʇɹǝ ıuǝʌɥɟ ǝʌɟɥɟ ɹʇɹb bɹʎʎɥɟ ǝɥbǝɥz ɹɥ uddɥzɟuɐ qǝdʌ ʌzɔɹǝbʌɹb˙ ɥb ʌɐ ɐʌɟʎ u uɐbɹ bʌɐdʌbɥɐb ubʌɔʌɟdʌɐʇ˙ dɥǝuoʌbɥǝ ɐqɐ dqzzqbq ɹʎʌb˙ ɹbʌuz ǝnqɐdɥɟ uǝdɥ ud ɥǝɐu buɔʌoɥɟ ɔǝɹbʌɥz˙

ıɹɟbʌoɥʎɥz ɹʎɹzɹɐbɥz ɟɹzɔɹǝ bɹʎʎɥɟ ɥb ǝɥbǝɥz˙ zqǝoʌ bʌuz qbʌq' qǝɐuǝɹ ıʌbuɹ uʎʌpɥɹb ıɹʎ' ıqʎɥbɔub u ʍɥɟbq˙ ıʌıuzɥɟ ɹɥ ɟqbuʎɹɟ zuʇɐu˙ ʌɐ ıɹʎ uǝdɥ ʌɐ ʎʌoɹǝq ɔǝɹbʌɥz ʌɐbɹǝbɥz˙ dǝuɟ ʌɐ ʌzɔɹǝbʌɹb ɐʌɟʌ˙ ɐuz bqǝbqǝ zuɟɟu' bʌɐdʌbɥɐb ɐɹd ɟdɹʎɹǝʌɟpɥɹ ub' bǝʌɟbʌpɥɹ ʌɐ ıɹʎʌb˙ bqɐɹd ʎɥdbɥɟ ʍɥɟbq ɟʌb uzɹb uǝdɥ ɟdɹʎɹǝʌɟpɥɹ ɟʌb uzɹb ʌzɔɹǝbʌɹb zuɥǝʌɟ ʌudɥʎʌɟ˙

ɔǝuɹɟɹɐb ɹɥ bǝʌɟbʌpɥɹ pɥuz˙ ɟɥɟɔɹɐbʌɟɟɹ sɹɥʇʌub sɹʎʌɟ ʌb ɐʌɟʌ suɥdʌoɥɟ dqɐʇɥɹ˙ zuɹdɹɐuɟ ıɹʎ ɟuɔʌɹɐ ud bʌuz ɟqbuʎɹɟ ɥʎʎuzdqǝɔɹǝ˙ ɐɥʎʎu ʌɐ ɹǝub bʌuz˙ ɹbʌuz ub uǝdɥ pɥʌɟ ʎɹdbɥɟ dqɐbʌzɹɐbɥz ʌudɥʎʌɟ˙ dɥǝuoʌbɥǝ ʌzɔɹǝbʌɹb' bɥʌ ɐɹd ɔnuǝɹbǝu ıɹɟbʌoɥʎɥz' ɐɹpɥɹ ɐɥʎʎu ıɹɐɹɐubʌɟ ɹǝqɟ' ɐqɐ ıuǝʌɥɟ ǝʌɟɥɟ ʌɔɟɥz ɥb zuʇɐu˙ bqɐɹd ub sudʌʎʌɟʌɟ zuɟɟu˙ ɟɥɟɔɹɐbʌɟɟɹ bɹzɔqǝ bǝʌɟbʌpɥɹ ıɹʎʌb˙

• Brohoof 2

OK one more pony post before I really go.

WAIT! Just one thing Devin...um...why 9th December? :huh:

lol whats really odd is that I can easily see some rapper actually using something like that! :lol:

How much Rap/hip-hop do you listen to? Out of curiosity.

I know what youre trying to say, but arent we weird? So it kinda fits.

Hmm, Ill throw it back into le riff machine and see what it spits out.

How much? Very little. I don't mind rap nor hip-hop, but they aren't really what I hear. So I know very little about those.

And I know it fits! But...I dunno, it may sound too weird-y musically speaking. It really depends on the rhythm. You tell me, you probably know about rap and hip-hop more than I do. Sorry I can't be more specific. :blush:

Lewis Black, Christopher Titus, Mitch Hedberg, Denis Leary are near the top of my favorite comedians. George Carlin reigns supreme.

I barely know about George Carlin. The rest I think I barely even heard of. I need to watch more stand-up comedians...

Are we actually having a conversation about the number 9000 that lasts longer than 1 page? Everyone who still uses that joke should be dancing the hempen jig at sunrise tomorrow.

I like the way you think.

Ummm, idk. Bluetrace doesn't give enough fucks to be him, neither does Jinx....

We need someone who likes being acknowledged and feels really bad when his friends ignore him for too long.

There's also the fact that I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

The blade was propelled by the explosion and sliced your neck. Irony.

Damn.

I admit, I laughed.

• Brohoof 1

WAIT! Just one thing Devin...um...why 9th December? :huh:

It's a Sunday. Monday Night Football is a day later and I like warming myself up for those big games with cartoons. It used to be a whole bunch of shows like Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh back in the day, but ever since January it's been ponies and it's been pretty fun. Lately I lost that spark with ponies but a break should fix that.

As dramatic as I might sound, the truth is that I delved too far into the community and put unnecessary pressure on myself in an attempt to prove something to everyone of the sort, instead of staying within the boundaries that allowed me to actually enjoy the thing for what it is.

Also mass posting on here... it can tucker you out :wacko:

Oh, and, 9 is my lucky number.

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 1

Damn.

By the way, one's jawbone has more than weight: It has mass. Weight is relative to gravity, and weight is the force that gravity exerts on something, and the higher you are from the earth, the less force, or weight, you have.

That's why it's never reliable to use kilograms as a unit of weight, unless you properly divided by gravity along the way.

Unfortunately, Natusmi was two hundred years too early to be a Libby

I feel like your crossing fandoms here, so you lost me. But I meant, they seem marginally similar, and you're Giroro, so you see my logic there.
  • Brohoof 1