General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Really? So I'm not a TOTAL freak?

Well, I won't use the word freak... Lots of people have similar traits. It's not that uncommon. Just unusual and rare. Maybe. I would not know.

Goodnight world!

• Brohoof 1

Okay, it's 4 am. I need to go to sleep.

Goodnite

Get it? It's totally a pun.

My friends ask me what I've been up to and I don't know what to tell them. All of it is mostly me relating to their interests, rather than the other way around. They don't really share my interests anymore except for a couple things here and there.

I've had a couple of double dates over the past few years, awkward doesn't even come close to describing them.

• Brohoof 1

goodnites to you too.

lets make this catch on to people please

I'll do my best, time for me to get off to bed.

Goodnite chat.

It's 02:30 GMT-8, I've only wet the bed twice over the past 320 days, and whenever I quote something, I typically remove formatting, images, media, and emoticons.

Edited by Nakamura Nigh Suk

PC gaming was hard when I was a kid, most games you bought rarely ever worked except on the finest of machines, and this was in a day when a basic home PC was several thousands of dollars

all my PC games came on floppy discs and I didn't touch a PC for any sort of actual gaming until Starcraft

oh how times have changed

• Brohoof 1

Really? So I'm not a TOTAL freak?

You're not one at all.

I'm not asexual myself, but I wouldn't call you or anyone else like that a freak or anything.

I'll admit, It's a little odd to me cause, you know, im not one and I only grew up knowing of nothing but straight or gay until this fandom.

Still, even then you're not a freak in anyway.

Hell, I see some of it as a good thing. I get too attached to girls i talk to after just a small amount of interaction, so i wouldn't mind having less of a want or interest in them.

PC gaming was hard when I was a kid, most games you bought rarely ever worked except on the finest of machines, and this was in a day when a basic home PC was several thousands of dollars

all my PC games came on floppy discs and I didn't touch a PC for any sort of actual gaming until Starcraft

oh how times have changed

It's so weird thinking of those computers back as being high dollar and top of the line.

And spending thousands of dollars on one would have been out of the question. Especially for a basic one.

that's why most didn't have one

they weren't a commonplace because the average person didn't need one

what would you do on them? anyone I ever knew that had one used it for work (whatever they did) including my mom

same for cellphones, kids always wanted them when I was small, which made no sense because none of their friends would have them and they'd have no one to call

they were really big too.

• Brohoof 1

It's so weird thinking of those computers back as being high dollar and top of the line.

And spending thousands of dollars on one would have been out of the question. Especially for a basic one.

I remember paying over $1,000 for a single core HP desktop back in 2004. I forget how much memory the thing had though. It still lasted me about 5 years.

Meanwhile my last 2 purchases were about $700 a piece. I do remember the family having a computer with only a floppy disk drive, but we paid nowhere near $1,000 for it.

• Brohoof 1

that's why most didn't have one

they weren't a commonplace because the average person didn't need one

what would you do on them? anyone I ever knew that had one used it for work (whatever they did) including my mom

same for cellphones, kids always wanted them when I was small, which made no sense because none of their friends would have them and they'd have no one to call

they were really big too.

Makes good sense.

Kids and cellphones make me angry. No one needs one until some time in middle school. Preferably the later years.

Lol brick phones. The only thing more devastating than old Nokias.

I remember paying over $1,000 for a single core HP desktop back in 2004. I forget how much memory the thing had though. It still lasted me about 5 years.

Meanwhile my last 2 purchases were about $700 a piece. I do remember the family having a computer with only a floppy disk drive, but we paid nowhere near $1,000 for it.

And that is one computer I probably wouldn't have.

I don't remember ever having a computer with just a floppy drive. Probably cause my mom isn't into computers like that and im not that old.

I don't remember ever having a computer with just a floppy drive. Probably cause my mom isn't into computers like that and im not that old.

Oh the joys and wonders of a computer who's most complicated program is Oregon Trail.

On another note, I wish real life was a role playing game. I'd like a re-roll of my character. Maybe even the same life, just give me everything I know right now, but a restart from the beginning.

• Brohoof 2

On another note, I wish real life was a role playing game. I'd like a re-roll of my character. Maybe even the same life, just give me everything I know right now, but a restart from the beginning.

I wouldn't mind restarting at about 5th grade or so with my current knowledge and i think i could fix quite a lot of crap up.

I wouldn't mind restarting at about 5th grade or so with my current knowledge and i think i could fix quite a lot of crap up.

I was convinced by my parents that I wouldn't be able to go to college, so I had 2 years off after high school. There's more mistakes than I can count that I've made, but that's one of the main ones.

I've been working since I was 10 years old... wouldn't change that, there are a few missed yugioh cards I would like to have gotten

sure I'd have liked to have changed somethings but life went how it went for a reason and it goes where it goes for a reason, I need to just use what I have learned and try to make the best out of it

save up my money, get a half decent job back home and buy a little house there