General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

And by the way, it's true that one should be able to say how to represent yourself, but truth is, we know EXACTLY how we are. But expressing it in words is kind of art, to be honest.

You can describe me in a simple sentence of three words

"Not a robot"

• Brohoof 3

Chillax. D:

It's just... I've eaten so much junk food today already... ;~;

...OK! :):P Still, have you read the rap song yet? I need opinions. I can totally add a paragraph for you guys right now if needed. :)

It isn't that hard, my friend. Why, take me for example.

"I'm a chicken."

Behold. I have summarized the nature of my existence in a mere three words.

Ah, but your existance also includes the fact you're an alien chicken who has an expertise in technology and modding abilities, right now currently limited by a certain strain in your claws. That sounds better for me. :P
  • Brohoof 2

Only if Zoop doesn't kill you first... XD

Why would I ever kill my chicken? I have plans for him. I need him to be in good shape. :3

...OK! :):P Still, have you read the rap song yet? I need opinions. I can totally add a paragraph for you guys right now if needed. :)

I was greatly amused! :lol:

I wouldn't object to a paragraph, but I wouldn't push for one either. T'is your song, you should do with it only as you yourself please. ;)

• Brohoof 2

You can't make me deicde, this is to hard, way to hard.....

Um Steampunk one.

I KNOW!

I HAD LIKE, FIVE TO PICK BETWEEN AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, I WAS AIMING TO GET MY TOP PONIES!

TWILIGHT IS NUMBER 3 WITH FLUTTERSHY, BUT PINKIE IS NUMBER 2! I WAS AND STILL AM VERY CONFLICTED! :angry:

THATS TWO FOR STEAMPUNK AND ONE FOR LOTR! :angry:

I SHALL GET LOTR ANOTHER DAY!

GGGRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH:ANGRY:

ANGER! :angry:

Oh, and how is your nuzlocke run coming along?

Uffff....that's a lot of analyzing...who exactly?

Anyone who is in here all the time who's said they don't know how to represent themselves.

And by the way, it's true that one should be able to say how to represent yourself, but truth is, we know EXACTLY how we are. But expressing it in words is kind of art, to be honest.

See? I'm not crazy. All I'm asking is for them to make a signature that represents who they are. The people I've asked can make signatures, so I can't see a problem with this. Arcanel, you pay attention and stuff. Tell them who they are if they can't do it themselves.

"Not a robot"

Okay, make the signature then.

"Not a robot"

*clears throat* Not a robot, completely capable of letting out true emotions whilst maintaing the blunt ppoint in the conversation so as to clarify the the fact that no punches shall be pulled, as well as having an utter wub for a certain blue colored alicorn... :3.
  • Brohoof 2

Why would I ever kill my chicken? I have plans for him. I need him to be in good shape. :3

I'm glad that we're both in agreement on this. (in reference to Scoots saying something about him dying about posting that video)

Hmm... Seems legit... >_>

• Brohoof 2

I KNOW!

I HAD LIKE, FIVE TO PICK BETWEEN AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, I WAS AIMING TO GET MY TOP PONIES!

TWILIGHT IS NUMBER 3 WITH FLUTTERSHY, BUT PINKIE IS NUMBER 2! I WAS AND STILL AM VERY CONFLICTED! :angry:

THATS TWO FOR STEAMPUNK AND ONE FOR LOTR! :angry:

I SHALL GET LOTR ANOTHER DAY!

GGGRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH:ANGRY:

ANGER! :angry:

Oh, and how is your nuzlocke run coming along?

I really need to record more, but dang me and procrastination... we go back far, really far... like how I also have a prezi for school I have to present tuesday and I have barely started it yet I have had almost three weeks now.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... Seems legit... >_>

I didn't provide a time frame for his death, though. It can come after he has fulfilled his purpose >:3

• Brohoof 1

Oh?

How soon is soon?!

Me wanna know!

Soo.. This is it... You crave my humiliation???? :(

Ah, but your existance also includes the fact you're an alien chicken who has an expertise in technology and modding abilities, right now currently limited by a certain strain in your claws. That sounds better for me. :P

Don't spoil the movie!

post-1882-0-29523100-1353734634.png

• Brohoof 1

Ah, but your existance also includes the fact you're an alien chicken who has an expertise in technology and modding abilities, right now currently limited by a certain strain in your claws. That sounds better for me.

See? It's your specialty.

Posted Image

Okay, make the signature then.

Maybe later... I'm not exactly on the creative mood now :c

*clears throat* Not a robot, completely capable of letting out true emotions whilst maintaing the blunt ppoint in the conversation so as to clarify the the fact that no punches shall be pulled, as well as having an utter wub for a certain blue colored alicorn... :3.

Perfect.... :(

I didn't provide a time frame for his death, though. It can come after he has fulfilled his purpose >:3

Dude, just say it that you rigged his bed to explode when he snores peacefully :U

That's not all he craves from you.

HavenxScootacool otp ?

• Brohoof 4

Dude, just say it that you rigged his bed to explode when he snores peacefully :U

Naw. I need him alive for at least...

*checks calendar*

Another month and a half, probably. :3

HavenxScootacool otp ?

fanfics plz

• Brohoof 3

It's 600x100 now, I just had to open up a new project and transfer everything over.

The stats on it still say 500 x 100.

Maybe later... I'm not exactly on the creative mood now :c

Okay then. If you do get around to it, you'll be the first to submit one.

Dude... Is that a reference to Persona that I spy??? More specifically... PERSONA 4???!!

Yep

Posted Image

Another month and a half, probably. :3

Better keep him alive until we have enough pylons to ascend him to godhood, so we can overthrow the Feldedness dance together under the moonlight :U

• Brohoof 2

I was greatly amused! I wouldn't object to a paragraph, but I wouldn't push for one either. T'is your song, you should do with it only as you yourself please.

Success! B) And....oh WHAT THE HELL! I'll do it anyway.

From time to time we all receive,

a certain visit from modding teams.

The endless dreamer of the GCT who protects us all.

His name is Dreamwalker, the night resident who we call.

A commander of the buildings, with greetings on loop.

His name is quite different, always ending in a resonant Zoop.

And a hidden alien chicken, who always likes to lurk by.

The doctor of the forums Scootacool, forever staying at our side.

See? I'm not crazy. All I'm asking is for them to make a signature that represents who they are. The people I've asked can make signatures, so I can't see a problem with this. Arcanel, you pay attention and stuff. Tell them who they are if they can't do it themselves.

I can do that I think.

Don't spoil the movie!

B-b-b-but....oh fine...

See? It's your specialty.

You think so?

Perfect....

Glad to know I hit the nail. :lol:

HavenxScootacool otp ?

You might be giving me ideas...~
  • Brohoof 2