General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The thread doesn't mean anything at all, and is pretty much a fermenting hellhole.

I'm taking that offensively because there are other great members participating in this thread. It's like having one character of MLP. Instead of the whole herd. You need the whole herd y'know.

Posted Image

and hell weyland maybe weyland will appear sometime.

• Brohoof 2

The thread doesn't mean anything at all, and is pretty much a fermenting hellhole.

I understand your frustration, but with all due respect, perhaps it would be advisable that you get some rest and see what you think of the thread in the morning?

• Brohoof 2

Calm your tits. Nothing is dead. Not even close.

I'm taking that offensively because there are other great members participating in this thread.

understand your frustration, but with all due respect, perhaps it would be advisable that you get some rest and see what you think of the thread in the morning?

It's time the thread is put out of its misery. It's bound to happen sooner or later.

It's chockfull of pointless and questionable discussions and petty arguments, and it's no longer living up to its name.

It's time the thread is put out of its misery. It's bound to happen sooner or later.

It's chockfull of pointless and questionable discussions and petty arguments, and it's no longer living up to its name.

Thats what you think. ;)

Now, again. Calm down.

This has to be an elaborate troll, or something.

• Brohoof 3

It's time the thread is put out of its misery. It's bound to happen sooner or later. It's chockfull of pointless and questionable discussions and petty arguments, and it's no longer living up to its name.

What's the point of condemning and burning a home that other people still get joy from? If it's chockfull of pointless and questionable debates, then why are you still here? Living up to it's name, it's a general chat thread. People hang out here, share their troubles and talk about life in general. It more than lives up to it's name.

• Brohoof 3

Since you're being general, Im going to post a favorite even if its somewhat old!

*snip*

This song's intro has one of the most beautiful melodies I've ever heard, but I hate the drops...

• Brohoof 1

This song's intro has one of the most beautiful melodies I've ever heard, but I hate the drops...

Aww, why? D:

Im, it is drumstep, so that could be half of the problem.'

I, myself, freaking love the chopped up vocals!

Its what made Pinkie jump to second on my list.

Also what made me love her so.

This song gave me some crazy feels.

Since you're being general, Im going to post a favorite even if its somewhat old!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tkbDqYlPIc

That's pretty alright.

This is why I believe this thread should be condemned.

Because you can't join in on something simply because you have no interest in it?

Im sure we've gone over this before, but thats not how life works.

No one is going to cater to you and just your likes.

Do ya think the chat log is safe enough to post?

Id think so. I don't remember him going too far.

That's pretty alright.

PRETTY ALRIGHT?!

*Illdestroyit.gif*

Nah, you're fine, but I loves it. X3

Because you can't join in on something simply because you have no interest in it?

No, because people blatantly yell out what they don't like.

To that, I say keep it to yourself and save it for a PROPER discussion thread.

You could just report the questionable stuff.

Do ya think the chat log is safe enough to post?

Nope.avi

• Brohoof 2

This is why I believe this thread should be condemned.

I see quite clearly what you mean. You do not like the negativity, the arguing. Any little, petty debate. But, my dear Ganaram, it is an inevitability. A sort thing that happens with humanity when a few are placed together. Not everyone loves the exact same things. And forcing people to be that way defeats the purpose of life itself. Differences make life worth while. They create interesting combinations. So, as you can see, it's okay to be unhappy, but just don't let it get you down.
  • Brohoof 1